46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
?
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Akarui Siren

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:34 am
Siren heard movements. But they're gone, yet not far from here. She frowned as she stared at the pile of flowers around her. Clearing a path in here would be time consuming. She sighed and thought since noone is around, it is okay for her to use her spell here.

She stood upright, earwings spread wide. Then she clasped her hands together and started to chant.

The air around her stirred and formed as winds. It spreads outwards causing the flowers to fly upwards and dispersed along with the wind. She stayed there and watch, before she folds up her earwings and ends her spell. "Aii...." Then Siren continued with her journey.

((OOC: I have no idea where are you guys right now... lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:01 am
"Yipe!" Cried a startled voice as wind blasted the flowers he'd happily been wading through. His gaze traveled quickly to Siren, who stood off to the left from the direction he'd been traveling, Suddenly exposed from the masses of plant-matter the odd chimeric creature smiled sheepishly. "Hi... uh... " Dropping his first attempt at conversation with a shrug he stretched his legs from the nearly squatted position he'd been 'sneaking' in and trotted over to the young woman. "Hi! I'm Freyr! Nice to meet you." He smiled broadly and his enthusiasm was completely genuine. "What's your name?"

((oh, and for those of you who are new... THIS is Freyr.))
User Image  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:42 pm
Thalon was quite enraged he glared at Morhighan wanting very much to blow her to bits. "Mother is not dead you are a sorry excuse of a child if you believe that mere physical destruction could kill so glorious a being as Mother and I will make sure you stay dead even if I have to sit by your corpse with a gun to your head if you do not stop attempting to prevent Reunion" Thalon smiled "now I'll give you another chance to end this peacefully" He held out a hand which was empty "so how about I give you this lovely little... erm nevermind for a second... wrong outfit you see" Thalon reached underneath his cape and pulled out a plain black cloak then took off the cape a small wave of blue flowers descending from it he held them up blocking him completely from view from every angle except for from the air he then put on the cloak leaving the hood down and shoved the cape under it he had completely changed his appearance he seemed much less insane and also looked younger he was wearing plain black pants and a plain black shirt his cloak clasp was a simple silver chain "er yes so another chance to settle this peacefully" he twisted his hand and in it appeared a glass orb "so I give you this lovely bit of er well I'm not quite sure what it is... but anyway I give it to you and you hand me say everything I need for the reunion" he grinned hopefully tossing the crystal from one hand to the other the crystal seemed not to be thrown but to flow.

Jean was so glad to be rid of the flowers she didn't even question what made them leave. she looked around and saw what looked like everything that was in the room that president shinra didn't know the science department was sitting on top of had escaped. The wierdest by far was the strange combination of human horse and... maybe lion? Next was a girl with what appeared to be wings coming out of her head. Finally she found both people she was looking for right next to each other... also right next to a large amount of charred earth. She ran towards the Chimera "Sir I request your assistance those two people have recently escaped from Shin-Ra they were being held on counts of treason and murder and I highly doubt I could take both alone one has highly destructive weapons and the other is... well special." turning to the winged girl "the same request for aid goes to you"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:55 pm
Morhighan sighed.
"Who's the real child?" she sighed calmly after his change. "Mother is dead, alright? There is nothing we could do about it."
She cocked a sideways glance at the odd crystal while standing up.
"But now to a more recent topic. Why should I care about a crystal? I'm sure there are plenty. Besides, as long as I'm around the Reunion will continue ceaslesly. I just need to stay out more often, as my landlord is starting to go senile." She smiled at him.
"What's your plan of action, how am I able to trust you? Thake no offence as I don't mean any, but I won't drop 'mother' into foreign hands."
She opened the bag and dug through it, taking out several of the blood packets before revealing the box.

Morgana13

Generous Entrepreneur

Akarui Siren

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:33 am
Siren was amused to see Freyer when the flowers dispersed. "uh... My name is Siren. Just a passerby here...." Then came another, a girl, who seemed to be in need of help. She listened as Jean speaks to Freyer before the girl turned to her.

"...It sounded serious. If it is within my abilities, I would gladly help you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:28 am
Futatsu stared at the flowers, a rather bored expression on his face. For once, his 'older sister' had actually left him alone, annoyed by his worries about Mother and the Reunion. She had stormed of a little while ago, leaving him here shortly before the flower storm. He never could understand Sephiri.

Picking up a flower, he sighed. These things were everywhere, making it hard to do anything. He was glad when a wind made the flowers go away. He began to walk away, then he noticed a chimera in the distance and stopped. He walked over, looking at the chimera and the two girls with him.

"Does anyone here have the slightest clue as to why there was a flower storm?" He asked, completely monotone.

Sephiri watched Morhighan and Thalon from a distance, frowning. All this talk about giving up Mother....She shook her head. It was pointless. She wondered if this would ever stop, but highly doubted it.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Morgana13

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:57 am
((I had rather hoped it'd not come to this, but we've gotta push this RP along. Remember that Morhi has supersenses cuz she's undead.))

Makou-Morhighan could hear something in the distance. She slammed the lid of the bag closed quickly.
Her head shot in the direction the sounds were coming from.
It seemed that several beings were congregating in the distance.
One, she could see, was a scientist.

"Oh, God," she muttered to herself, grabbing Thalon's wrist.
She began dragging him away from the people.

"We've got to go. Scientist!" She said by way of answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:30 pm
Thalon smiled running a little to keep from being dragged on the ground "yes I didn't realize I was a murderer... unless you are that leaves me with treason which would you prefer treason or murder? well I suppose that question can be placed aside till we're away from the mean Shin-Ra people. so why the sudden caring? seems awfully kind for someone I just threatened to kill to be dragging me away to safety but I suppose this was better than what I had planned"

Jean noticed the people escaping and ran off towards them ignoring the boy who had just arrived figuring he would be little help in a fight. She readied her dagger to strike once she got close enough to aim well.

Cecil Helden
Crew

Morgana13

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:49 pm
"She's most likely calling me the murderer. I've killed a good many. However there are still probably charges of treason above my head, also."
She continued at a more rapid pace when he began running to avoid being dragged.
"In answer to your question: Have you ever met Hojo? Either way, I dislike scientists."
She glanced back and noticed Jean following, with a dagger.
"Curses."
She then addressed Thalon.
"Oy, do you think we should fight her?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:11 pm
Thalon looked a little disturbed at the thought of being held by a murderer "Well if she wants to play it would be mean not to let her"

Jean decided she wouldn't catch them and slashed towards them the dagger caught some sunlight and the crystal seemed to glow with a slightly red tint a gash appeared on Thalon's chest

Thalon gasped as he felt a blade hit him and started to cry as the blood soaked his cloak "that was my favorite cloak why did it have to end like this" he then though about it and remembered he had at least 3 others just like it "er could you release my arm this sleeve has my cure materia in it"

Cecil Helden
Crew

Morgana13

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:21 pm
She was caught a bit off guard when the dagger struck the one she was dragging about. She recovered quickly, however. The Jenova cells would assist him, wouldn't they?
"Don't get caught." Morhighan snapped. She let go of his arm but continued running.
Were those the ruins Midgar in the distance?
"Finally!" She yelled.
"Hurry it up, we can try to hide when we get to the city," she yelled to Thalon.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:19 am
Siren looked at Futatsu. "Erm... No idea... I thought the sky decided to fall flowers instead of rain..." She said. Then she noticed the two other that Jean was after. "And who are they... anyway?" She pointed.  

Akarui Siren

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:38 pm
Freyr turned slightly when Jean ran up. "HI!" He grinned happily waving a greeting, his head cocked slightly to one side at her request "Wait... so... who are these people then? they escaped? were they prisoners?" He seemed intensely amused, glancing back between jean and Siren, smiling at her greeting, and her offer to assist this Jean as well. His smile faded however when Jean raced off in pursuit of Thalon and Morhinghan. A frown marred his normally jovial features as he watched, hesitant to act on mere suspicion. His qualms fled however when Jean threw the first attack. Eyes widening in alarm the Chimera launched himself forward. In one bound he leapt over Jean's head tossing a glare over his shoulder at the young woman that might have wilted the flowers he trod on. In three more bounds he was behind the two fugitives, His legs bunched again, muscles snapping taut as he launched his considerable 900 pounds over the running figures. He skittered across the dirt as he landed, claws digging into the loose soil as his hooves left deep gouges. His eyes passed over the youths before him and he smiled, "hop on!" He shouted, "I don't know or care what you've done... I just don't like seeing people hunted like animals." He winked broadly but stepped sideways to present his broad centauric side to the refugees.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:17 am
((OOC:Good to See you're back!!))

Morhighan stopped dead.
Well, this was certianly ackward. She didn't trust Freyr, but he seemed like a better option than the crazy scientist who was throwing knives at them.
"Er...sure..I guess."
She sprang onto his back, sitting sideways for a moment beforeusing her arm underneath her to lift herself into a better riding position. She normally wouldn't have done such a thing, but she had decided that she would need allies.
She turned to Thalon, "Hurry it up, you." She growled, displeased with the situation. She hugged the bag with the headbox to herself.

Morhighan

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces