Reply ~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~
What's in a name? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-omg-x

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:03 pm
I named my pet Azarni (meaning thistle flower *pokes pet's decription*) because the demon foxes remind me of a thistle flower i saw on our road.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:06 pm
heart Hi... I Chose an Angelic Fox Because... I really Puppies...Dogs... and i like bright stuff... same as dark stuff... i like the demon fox but i chose the angelic fox.... hehe ^_^ I also Named My Angelic Fox Ayieen... Because it's the name i chose to join roleplays... Which is Very Great ^_^ I Also Thought Of It Because It Can become an Anime Name... I really love anime... so much... and the name *Ayieen* is Cute. ^_^ heart

heart Hi Again... I Named My Gaia CrystalAya. I Got "Crystal" From A Famous Singer In Japan *Crystal Kay* I love Her Songs... ^_^ and i got "Aya " From a Very Special Anime Show I Really Love To Watch... "Ultra Maniac" i just changed Ayu to Aya so I wouldn't Copy Her ^_^ and of course i named it that way because it's a really nice name. ^_^ anyways though. Take Care Everyone... heart  

Rhaiya

Luna-Daisy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:51 am
User Image
Well... Jack comes from Captain Jack (as in the POTC character) because i love Johnnyy Depp. And yeah Jack is a cool name.

Luna-Daisy come from my email adress

Luna from Luna Park in Sydney
and
Daisy, because i like daisys... whee

well thats my story
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:12 pm
I named my pet Ozymandius, because I've always gotten a kick out of that Shelley poem. Here's a link to said poem, just for the heck of it.  

Vaszhenka

Zurg_Mokotorami

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:43 pm
I choose mine because of it can fly,and its angelic,Angelic Flyer  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:57 am
My unicorn is called Eachenn
It means Horse Lord
Wich is very fitting
dont u think!  

xxnofairytalexx

Slinkerton

Conservative Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:56 pm
I named my Angelic Fox Viktoria, and well, I just think it's a beautiful name. ^_^  
Spechul rolled 20 100-sided dice: 11, 95, 36, 87, 29, 16, 44, 85, 65, 89, 12, 31, 70, 84, 9, 73, 89, 34, 89, 55 Total: 1103 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:48 pm
Well, hikari means light so I chose the angelic fox because hikari is the PERFECT name for her!  

Spechul

themischief

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is angelic fox Ffyddlon (pronounced futh-lon), which means "faithful" in Welsh. My imaginary friend as a child was a fox who rode on my shoulder, and there's no one more faithful than your imaginary friend.

He is married to demon fox Black Fox, named by my 2-year-old. That's an easy one to figure out.

They are expecting baby demon fox Cariad, whose name means "sweetheart" in Welsh. It's a pretty name.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:45 pm
User Image

Well, I liked the Japanese word "Yami" and I thought, "Hey! I should buy a feedable and breedable pet." Then I thought out of all the pets, the demonic fox suits it best.

User Image

ShineShineLove

RavenWingFeather

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:59 am
Well I have 3 close friends but I thought of two of them and that was when I took their names Bludragonkitty and Aussiesportstar well took out Blu and Aussie and put them together which is of course BluAussie WingFeather and the last name is from my gaia last name  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:40 pm
I named my dragon Flame Tongue. I just thought it fit well being a dragon and all...and she's red so she reminded me of fire..  

WoodElf3

suki-chan24

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:19 pm
my demon fox is named rikka which means snow in japanese.
i decided to name my fox rikka, is because i made a story on fanfiction one of my pet is called rikka so thats why i decided to name her rikka  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:50 pm
I named mine ninja of light because it's a cool name that people in my role play liked  

Sarah Sheep

Labyrinth Faerie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:43 pm
My pet's name is "minuet" ... the unicorns are delicate, beautiful and dainty...as is a musical Minuet...  
~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff