Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:40 pm
You're mad. Your love life dumped you, and like a crybaby you ain't gonna take it like a man (ladies, cry your heart out). The Grand Admirals are all pricks, they hate your guts, destroyed your threads you spent hours creating, the RP you made nobody joined, and worst of all, you're going to explode. Your parents ground you, college finals are eating at your mind, as your entire world crumbles around you. Oh, and that Angelic Sash you're questing for still remains out of reach, just to top it off.

We're all there. You need to get some of this off your chest. Perhaps that annoying signature about Star Trek makes you want to loosen some words upon that person. Choice words which are not supposed to be heard by the superior officers lest you be reprimanded by the JAG office.

Here's your place. A dark nexus of the force which we all sometimes become succumbed to.

Rules of this thread:
1) We let you vent your steam. That doesn't mean you can troll.
2) You have one post per rant. Not endless pages of pityparty.
3) This isn't an arguement. No rebuttals. Vent, but no rebutting.
4) Due to controversial nature of this thread, it may be shut down at any time.
5) We will feel no reserve to hand out warnings if you fail to note the said rules.
6) This thread is for venting, not complete freedom of speech. You can get banned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:49 pm
Ok.

Inflation blows goats. In the rain, underneath a frozen moon.

I began my quest for an Angelic Sash on halloween. At the time, it ran about 4 million in Gaia gold. Not bad, as I currently have roughly 3.5 million gold in items and such to my current offer. You may refer to the link in my signature for my current stats, which are updated daily as my current offer goes up.

And, now, greedy wankers have driven the price up to a whopping 6.5 million gold. And, don't get me started on the arsewankers and schlong lords in the marketplace whom overcharge for items sold. Such as kids that charge billions for something at you can easily obtain in the store for 500 gold.

And then, we have the kids that randomly PM me begging for donations in either gold, or for any high end item that I may currently have equipped. To add to the annoyance factor, such "requests" also tend to come in the horrifying, soul-rending jibberish that passes for "net-speak", which makes me wish to jab out mine eyes with the nearest oxidized feeding implement.  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:15 pm
There's only so many times that I can say "Have you read the disclaimer" in the store. And there's only so many times I can get lied to, to experience the really annoying question of "Can I equipt this edit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:03 am
Nelowulf
There's only so many times that I can say "Have you read the disclaimer" in the store. And there's only so many times I can get lied to, to experience the really annoying question of "Can I equipt this edit?"

People actaully are stupid enough to still ask that? Wow....  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:06 pm
Des Voh
Nelowulf

Never underestimate the power of laziness. They see a form, a list of edits, and they think they're finished. Whether or not they understand what they're ordering, that's debatable.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:49 am
Nelowulf
Des Voh
Nelowulf

Never underestimate the power of laziness. They see a form, a list of edits, and they think they're finished. Whether or not they understand what they're ordering, that's debatable.
Hadn't had much of an eye for anything in the Outfitter. Maybe if you would bring the Clone Commanders then i would get them all though.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:37 pm
Short of the clone commanders, I've done everything else.

And cody is in the store to begin with, if you haven't noticed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:41 pm
Nelowulf
Short of the clone commanders, I've done everything else.

And cody is in the store to begin with, if you haven't noticed.
I could care less abotu Cody, Bracus(Sp) and the others I perfer.

Perhaps start a Legacy set? Based from the comcis?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:46 pm
Bakara.

Gree is stupid, and there really aren't any notable others besides Neko. AS for legacy, I suggest you go look at the store. We have two legacy edits already.

I will not do Roan Fel. The man changes costume more than Queen Amidala in TPM.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:14 pm
Why do people see the need to construct massive ships and fleets in legacy?
Is Link the only male in the RP secure in the length of his "Lightsaber"?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:01 pm
I'm the bad guy. I need to make everyone involved in a concerted effort galactically. Of course I will build a massive ship.

What pisses me off is not only best buy, but eb games, gamestop, and circuit city didn't have FoC today...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:13 am
I saw it at Wal-Mart sweatdrop

What I hate is why Japan takes so long making an English version of their PS2 version of a GC game released two years ago. Or maybe I should hate the fact that Americans can hardly make any decent games at all... except Halo  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:54 pm
I love the internet. I got FoC for 15 bucks.

Now I hate the waiting time...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:52 pm
One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit. Everyone knows it. Each of use contributes his or her share. But we tend to take this for granted. Most people are rather confident of their ability to recongize bullshit and to aviod being taken in by it. So the phenomenon has not aroused much deliberate consern, nor attracted much sustained inquiry.

In consequnce, we have no clear understanding of what bullshit is, why there is so much of it, or what functions it serves. And we lack a conscientiously developed appreciation of what is means to use.

In other words, we have no theory.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:25 pm
All I'd like to know at this point is: who's the jackass that jacked the Angel Staves up to 200k?! scream  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff