Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Lies ( 2 Premades Open ) (Please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ok, story is a yes or no?
  Definite Yes
  Ummm.....No?!
  *shifty eyes* cream..creamy..che-creamy...Cream Cheese! (Me: Freakin Foamy...)
View Results

xXKonekoPrincessXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:20 pm
The sky blue haired neko stood still in the room taking in the environment before her eyes focused on the white haired elf looking worried from the condition the woman was in.

Looking from the man back to the elf she realized it was Persephony, it was like by instinct the name popped into her head. She nodded,"No need to apologize, it looks like you've had plenty to do than to just meet me."She smiled sweetly wondering why Persephony was in such a state.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:05 am
The sun was setting, Amy grabbed Frinz, and jumped ontop of a tree, she rested on a branch.  

Eternal Nemesis

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:48 pm
Persephony had nodded to Valen, he already knew what was going on with their people now. He had gone to take her place, leaving her with the Ryu's replacement. "Well, I just don't like being late when meeting someone. Now our group is complete again." Chuckling, she seemed calmer now. "That is an understatement to be sure. But, to get the preliminaries out of the way. Besides me and you, there are three others. Mitsuki is an angel, Amaya a demon, and Illusen from the fairies."

Turning then to the computer behind her, she hit a few keys, pulling up the data they had collected. "I know this may be a lot to handle, but bear with me. What we know about the beam of light that spread the planet is that it is a very high level of mana that was directed to a specific function: to wipe the memories of the humans every being here as well as their memory of us. Some were affected here on Telli Delon. You were if I'm not mistaken, you had lost most of your memory. Valen should have restored some of that."

Sitting forward, she folded her hands, sighing. "Now, I know this will twist your brain..." From there, she explained everything of the reality of the situation to Delilah, feeling a little bad because it was so much in so little time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:52 pm
Amy-Lee woke up on the very branch that she had fallen asleep on, with a wicked smile, she jumped off, walking on, Frinz on her side. She saw the moon still out. "hm, I'm hungry...what about you?" she asked Frinz, he howled in a greeal, and off they went, to the hunt  

Eternal Nemesis

xXKonekoPrincessXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:29 pm
Delilah smiled briefly folding her hands in her lap ready to listen. Her bright violet eyes searching for more answers. She nodded her head now knowing why she could barely place a number of thoughts that always led to questions about a certain light.

"I understand..."Her voice was calm and confident between some light quivering breaths. She nodded her head again after the explanation was confirmed hearing the terrible details of what has happened to their wonderful world., "But...what can any of us do to help?"She asked mainly confused about how 'she' could help all of them. She remained calm for the moment, she wouldn't cry infront of these people who seemed like strangers but were probably friends before.

It WAS alot to take in, and she zipped through a bit of her restored memories catching glimpses of two people whose faces were blurred but many were of her watching the land smiling. One tear slipped down both sides of her face quickly wiping them away still awaiting her answer not letting anything get in the way.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:39 am
Amy goes to the river to catch some fish, seeing Frinz jump into the water and enjoy its soothing coolness dip under his fur. "Race ya to who can catch more" she shouts, jumping in herself and starting to snatch for fish, as Frinz himself hesitatently runs through the water trying to catch some himself  

Eternal Nemesis

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:14 pm
(Ok, I'm assuming that Caden is still in the trees near me since it was never writen that he moved. And I'm just going to god-mode Twilight a touch. Hope no one minds.)
Mitsuki sat there for a while by herself, trying to rein in the tsumani of emotions that ripped through her body. When at last she finaly got things under controle, she flew up to the branch where Twilight sat, still watching over her. "Well Twilight, I suppose it's time to go join the rest of the group, huh?"

Flying off, Twilight following her, she headed back to where she had left Amaya, Caden and Valen. Bit it wasn't long before she Ran into Caden. "Oh, Caden. What are you don't here? Where is everyone else?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:34 pm

Illusen wanted answers, so she decided to go over and find Persephony. She figured that the first place she would be was her laboratory and headed there first.

"Hello?" She called out.

Teh Queen of Nerds

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:45 am
Persephony sighed in relief at having finished the full tale again, leaning back in her chair. She felt Valen's hand on her shoulder, giving a slight smile. "What can you do to help? We are trying to find ways of locating this entity and bring it down. Why not talk with the others as well?" She offered, rising from her chair and seeing Illusen in the doorway.

"Illusen, hello. What is it?" She asked, her eyes very weary. Valen was behind her, a hand on her waist to ensure she stayed upright.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:00 pm
Contessa walked into the area she saw a lot of people but she doubted they saw her.. she looked around trying to catch what was going on ((I'm very confused so if anyone ic or ooc would like to help please do sweatdrop ))  

Emmie_-_San

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:04 pm
(( We're all underground in a hidden complex. Only Akasha's charrie is above ground. No one else knows about the complex except for those involved in what they are doing. Anyone could be in the forest overhead and not realize that there is a complex below them. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:19 pm
((oh ok))  

Emmie_-_San

Eternal Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:26 pm
Amy sighed, seeing that again she lost to Frinz in catching fish, "just cause ur a pet, it is obvious you would win" she said, trying to cover up for her loss, she got some wood, and made a fire with her fireballs, and sat down, raosting the fish.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 pm
(( Just to bump this up in case there's an interest in it. ))  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas