Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Learning Center - Class Session and Information
Cartomacy For Dummies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to read all of this to learn?
  Yes
  Maybe
  No
View Results

Dr Howl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:52 pm
I could hug you right now. sweatdrop I have always wanted a clear and detailed explanation of this. Thank you so much for posting this!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:51 pm
You are welcome, I would like to say. If you like to practice here, you are free to do so ^^.  

Narekala
Vice Captain

TinkBabyForever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:30 pm
I love cardtomancy I have been practicing it for about three months and my friends find it enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:06 pm
That's great to hear ^^  

Narekala
Vice Captain

TinkBabyForever

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:37 pm
Sometimes its scary how acurate its is though I told an aquaintance that his girl was cheeting on him. Then a week later she called someone they both knew and said that she had literaly lost her pants at a party because she was so drunk.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:03 pm
gwinivere
Question:

What is this good luck that I keep hearing about that will happen?

Don't worry about that, you spend too much energy which may mean that you are moving too fast, taking on too many responsibilities and expending too much energy.

Just protect what you have attained since there may be an unfair attack but winning in the end you still shoud be concious and stay alert at all time... just don't go paranoid okay. You should be more self-determined and sometimes bossy.

AisuKisaki
Question:Why is my bf ignoring me?

A fear of change and a desire to maintain the status quo at all costs. Clinging to him too much, you need to give him space girl. You are being insecurities, fears and worries about the future and what it holds. Even though he might but rarely shows any emotions, you should try to talk it out with him and negotaite. Relationship isn't suppose to be a guessing game.

elfenlover
Question: Will I get into Earlham College?

I don't do a yes or no question dear. Read the rule.

IDKLOVER
Question: When will my Bf of three years finaly pop the question?

Hmm... I would say if he would pop the question it would be during summer , the 8th week. You have a high probabilities that it would happen soon.

Koibito_No_Kurama_Kun
Question: When will I meet a guy who likes me for me no matter what I look like or will I even meet one?

If you were to meet one, it would sometime around when spring hit and all the snow melt ( even though it melt before spring because of global warming)  

yayakiko
Vice Captain

Milendil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 pm
Anyone know how to do yes/no questions? I can't seem to figure it out...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:35 am
I would say, that would be more like tarot readings. You could and infact tell yourself and your deck that red mean yes and black mean no or vice versa when you shuffle it.  

lostsoul052204
Captain

MiyataShiro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:06 pm
Oh dear! Thank you guys so much for your information! It's very nicely put together and informative. I am very grateful! I think I'll try this form of divination! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:44 pm
I'm glad you like it, you could practice here if you want to ^_^.  

Narekala
Vice Captain

The Learning Center - Class Session and Information

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas