Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
The World That Never Was [OPEN to Nobodies] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:21 pm
User Image

A world that never existed but was found once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:12 pm
The black portal opened and Xigbar walked through onto the streets of the World That Never Was. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He walked down the streets heading toward the Castle. As he came to the Castle entrance he stretched his arms and grinned. "It's good to be home again." With that he entered the Castle That Never Was. He eventually found his way to his living quarters. Inside he tossed himself on his bed and fell asleep.  

Damen Red

Damen Red

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:01 pm
Xigbar woke with a start. He yawned and stretched. "Well that was a good nap." He left his quarters and headed to his private shooting range. The systen started almost as soon as he entered. He teleported and took out three targets that had appeared in the center of the room in midair. He landed on the floor and fired two shots behind him as the respective targets popped up from behind the wall. Then another moving target shot across the room to his right. He fired too soon and the shot headed to the left of the target but Xigbar teleported it and made it hit it's mark anyway. After about an hour of target practice the system ended. 100% hit rate as usual. Xigbar sighed. "I think it's time to go to a more public location." His twin guns dissappeared and he oppened a portal and headed through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:24 pm
After few hours the portal reopened again and Xigbar returned to his quarters. He sat at a desk off in one of the corners and set his guns on the table. He began cleaning them and examining them for any need of modifying as to keep them in good shape. A little while later, he set his tools down and sighed as he leaned back in the chair, kicking his feet up on the table. "Dude, this is sooo boring. There isn't anything exciting going on lately."

((sorry about the constant jumping around with Xiggy, I couldn't figure out where to keep him...thus why I brought him back here))  

Damen Red

Diazu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:14 am
Memory Skyscraper - Outside the Nobodies' fortress

Saix hissed as rain hit him like rocks as he arrived at Memory Skyscraper. Damn this place...he hated it! That skyscraper...it brought back terrible memories. Memories he didn't want to remember.

There has to be more people here.... He wondered.

Oh how he wished he had his hood now...But seeing as he didn't, getting soaked was a high possibility now. Sighing, Saix brushed back his hair which begun to cling to his back. It felt different than how he remembered as a Nobody...It was as if it was dead. Dread filled his heart at the thought of such a dark place as this, that he once called home, to be this way.

"Xemnas...you truely were a fool..." Saix found himself whispering as he looked up at the moon, which he had remembered to have been full and bright, now just a broken, dull object over their heads. "Even the moon here is dead. I don't feel its power anymore...What have you done, Xemnas?" He let out another sigh, only now it was more heavy.

Do you not know what happened, Saix? Dias asked, but was not mocking him for once. Saix nodded. "I do not know..." The Luna Diviner replied. Well...After you died, the second remaining member, Xemnas paniced. He used Kingdom Hearts as his last resort and attempted to destroy the Keyblade Masters...you can see the results. Dias explained simply. Saix frowned. Xemnas was the cause of Kingdom Heart's demise...why the Heartless wanted them dead because it revived them somehow.

Xemnas... Saix hissed angerly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:17 pm
After a few hours, Xigbar began to lean further back in his sleep, eventually leaning too far. Suddenly the chair gave way and Xigbar was given an uncomfortable wake up call. He moaned as he awoke with a start, rubbing the back of his head which slammed against the floor. "Oh, damn that hurts. Last time I decide to fall asleep like that ever again." He rolled over and got to his feet. His back cracked as he stood. He couldn't tell whether it was painfull or releaving for a moment. After realizing nothing major was damaged, he left his room and wondered off into the castle.

((WTF it was orange O.o))  

Damen Red

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:05 am
Fragment Crossing (aka - Random street before Memory Skyscraper)

It hadn’t changed one bit. Not since he fought Riku… Not since he left the Organization… Not since his dream… The World That Never Was had remained the same. This was only more proof that Greed had lied, that Kingdom Hearts was never destroyed.

Roxas lowered his arm and returned the card to his pocket. His other hand, however, still remained entwined with Namine’s. His fingers around her precious hand tightened gently. How was he going to say this? How should he start?

“Namine, you know these cards we got?” he began. “They were from Xeryim, Riku’s Heartless. You… only saw him momentarily. That’s something I truly am grateful for and…”

The more he spoke, the further his explanation went, the harder and harder Roxas found it speak. How could he properly tell her?

“I… met him on numerous occasions… some worse than others. Now he’s given everyone these cards because he feels he needs to handicap himself. That’s how confident Xeryim is. After he did that, he said that ‘there may or may not be something in which the Nobodies would be interested in the World That Never Was’. He seemed bent on sending all of us here and no one else…

“… Sora wanted to go. He wanted to help. Xeryim came to me and forced me to tell him to stay behind. I… consider Sora to be like my brother. I don’t know if that’s how you feel about Kairi but… I feel horrible for leaving him behind. That’s what you saw in Port Royal and…”

The boy trailed off, continuing to stare at the ground. He had been selfish. Why should he listen to what Xeryim said and leave Sora behind? They were going to find Riku together, right? What did the Heartless have planned that only the people who were once Nobodies could witness? How would they know where to meet him?

… What was he going to do?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:10 pm
Fragment Crossing

She didn't know what to say. She'd never had as much interaction with Kairi. Somewhere inside she was just a little afraid of Kairi because she felt like a shadow beside the girl, and she had just been contemplating ways to make that change when here she was, across the worlds once again, delaying what should be the inevitable.

Roxas and Sora on the other hand were ust the way he described them: brothers. She knew that that, above all else was incredibly important to him and in her heart she knew nothing more than admiration. Here she was worrying about her worth, her place in the grand scheme -- all but useless and pathetic by inwardly whining. She was in no better a place than Roxas, but he was doing something about it.

So she did what she could.

Her fingers slipped through his, the gesture the most comforting thing she knew. And she looked at him, willing him to look up at her.

"You're doing what you feel is right." She murmured almost shyly. "I believe in you, Roxas."

That, in so many words, was the truest of truths.

beautybedamned

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:12 am
The World That Never Was--The Brink of Despair

"Ah. Damn." That was all that Axel spoke as his chucks soaked through. He lifted one foot out of the puddle he'd landed in, shaking it to try and rid it of water. Then the other. A hand reached over his shoulder without thinking, grabbing for a hood to pull up and shield him from the downpour.

That's right. I'm not in my Organization XIII cloak, Axel thought as he walked down through the street, buildings close on either side. The Ex-nobody stopped as the street cut off, going into a long, aquamarine-glowing road up to a fortress. His old "home".

Just as the thought hit him that he should probably go and look for Saix or someone, an overly familiar bubbling sound reached Axel's ears. Heartless. Left and right hand jabbed out, making fists as the closed around chakram. The famous battle pose.

Axel spun on his heel, slinking back and forth in a fighting stance. Neoshadows and Shadows stood, intermingled. Three...two...one. The flamer sprinted forward to meet an attacking Neoshadow.

Time for another showdown against one of The World That Never Was hordes of heartless. Axel's luck was working against him again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:24 pm
It didn't take long before he could hear the faint sound of metal connecting with darkness. Wait...Sora? No. Couldn't be, that boy would be screaming his head off. Giving it a bit more thought, he almost thought it to be Roxas, but then he remembered Axel had followed him. Axel!

Saix ran forward, making his way to where the sound was coming from, only to stop in his tracks as Heartless rose from the soaked concete below. Damn them! Saix sneererd, glaring at the annoying sworms as they crawled for him. "You wish to fight? Fine!" He snapped at them, his Claymore appearing in his grasp and within moments, Heartless were flying from the heavy blow of the weapon.

It took little to no effort to wipe out the Shadows, but as he got close to Axel, seeing him, Neoshadows appeared to block his path from helping the Ex-member. "Grr...Get out of the way!!" He hissed at them, but he knew they would not listen as they twitched a moment before jumping to strike.

Diazu

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:28 pm
Fragment Crossing

Fingers interlaced with hers, finding sanctuary and comfort. Roxas had to leave Namine’s side just once, just to fight Aros, and then he returned. Now that he had conquered his fear, there should be no reason for him to ever leave her side again. That was one wish he hoped to fulfill.

"You're doing what you feel is right. I believe in you, Roxas."

Sapphire eyes widened as Roxas looked up, startled, at Namine. She couldn’t… Why would she? What did he ever do something worthy of her praise? He couldn’t even bring himself to see her that night. What if he died? What if that was his last chance to ever see Namine?

Suddenly, Roxas tugged on Namine’s hand and pulled her into a tight embrace. He didn’t even know what he was doing but his heart… He was following his heart, the heart that swelled in relief.

“Thank you,” He whispered hoarsely. “Thank you.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:11 pm
Nearby The Brink of Dispair

Xigbar wandered around for what seemed liek hours before hearing someone off to his right.

"You wish to fight? Fine!"

Hmmm, that sounded like Saix. Xigbar began to head uin the direction of the voice. Was Saix really here? He had to find out. He heard the sound of battle as he came closer.

"Grr...Get out of the way!!"

That IS Saix. Xigbar ran into the next room to see Axel and Saix fighting a bunch of Neoshadow. They made to jump Saix after he spoke. Xigbar wasn't going to let em make it. He began firing volleys of shots which rained down on the unsuspecting Neoshadow. Only a few remained who had somehow avoided being hit.

Damen Red

Diazu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:32 pm
Saix jumped at seeing the shots rip through the Heartless until there were very few left. Wait...he's seen them before! "Xigbar!" He shouted, glaring at the man.

"You blasted coward! How DARE you leave us like you did! Tail between your legs!" He snapped, clearly not in any mood to be thanking him for being saved. When he took out the remaining heartless, as well as leaving some for Axel, the Diviner swiftly turned around and grabbed Xigbar by his shirt.

"You...I have yet to understand why Xemnas cared about having you in the Organization so badly! You're a damned coward!" He growled, hands shaking as he tried not to attack him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:08 pm
"Xigbar!"

OH s**t!!!! Xigbar jumped as Saix turned on him.

"You blasted coward! How DARE you leave us like you did! Tail between your legs!"

Now would be a good time to run. Too late. Saix was on him in a flash. Xigbars yelped as his feet dangled in the air as Saix held him by the shirt. Though Xigbar knew it was pointless, he tried to escape but Saix's grip was too strong.

"You...I have yet to understand why Xemnas cared about having you in the Organization so badly! You're a damned coward!"

Xigbar smirked. "I'm just that good I guess. Heh heh." Oh crap! that was a dumb thing to say when he's ALLREADY got me. Xigbar flinched, ready for the soon to come pummeling.

Damen Red

beautybedamned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:32 pm
Fragment Crossing

He felt so... solid. And warm. She smiled shyly against hsi shirt and then looked up to his face. "You're welcome." She murmjured softly and then pulled back a little, the heat in her cheeks rising to her attention.

"Uhm..." one hand lifted and fingers tucked wayward strands of hair behind her ears as she offered him another shy smile. Two heartbeats later she turned her eyes to gaze at everywhere else, and her smile fell.

Everything looked... familiar somehow. As if she had been here before. "Roxas..." she swallowed uncomfortably and stepped closer to him, as if the gesture would guarantee her a steadier thread of security. "Where are we?"

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff