Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
Spira: Bevelle [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diazu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:19 pm
Upon seeing Rikku, he tried to warn Paine that the hyper woman would glomp her..."Paine, uh..." Before he could, however, Rikku got her easily. s**t...Poor Paine... Baralai winced at the thought of such pain.

He was glad to see Rikku again, and Not too far behind along the pathway was Tidus and Yuna. Good, most he knew and cared about were here now! But what of Gippal and Nooj...

Man...Rikku spazzed! Tidus was laughing when he saw her (literally) bolt the minute she arrived in Spira and run all the way from across the bridge to Paine and tackle her. Same old Rikku! Tidus thought with a laugh.

Running the short distance he was, he waved to Paine, Baralai and Irvine. "Oi, hey guys!" He grinned, then looked sort of confused upon seeing Irvine and his...odd clothes. ((not that Tidus' wasn't already XDD)) "Uh....I can tell you're not from Spira...Who are you?" Tidus pointed at him, then went to reach for his hat.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:21 pm
"Oi, hey guys!"

Irvine turned to see Tidus. Man, seems Baralai is atracting alot of different people.

"Uh....I can tell you're not from Spira...Who are you?"

He nodded to Tidus. "Yeah, I'm from Sinai. Name's Irvine." He examined the group as of now. What was everyone doing here anyway? He was only here by chance, not intending to stay till he met Baralai...and the two girls. And what were those things...heartless as Paine had called them. So many questions needed answering that it was driving Irvine nuts. He was completely out of place here.

Damen Red

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:13 am
"Yeah, I'm from Sinai. Name's Irvine."

"Sinai, eh? Never been there, don't think I'd want to go there now." Limping quite a bit more now that Rikku had tackled her, Paine walked down the pathway to the door that led to the rest of Bevelle. Pressing her ear to the wood, she strained her hearing to try to find any sign of life, but was unable to hear a thing except the scratching of Heartless. Sounds empty......either everyone decided to face the fiends in Via Infinito.........or we're the only living people in this entire city.

Such an idea sent shivers down the swordswoman's spine, and she involuntarily winced. But, we don't know that now. We'll have to take control of the situation first.......Good thing everyone here can fight.

"Rikku, Tidus, Baralai, Maggot.......as soon as Yuna shows up, we're going to go into the city and fight the Heartless. Yuna can send the dead and the rest of us can take care of the wounded. I would suggest you all prepare yourselves to fight.....for your life."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:18 am
"...Yuna can send the dead and the rest of us can take care of the wounded."

Baralai spoke up to that after Paine was finished. "Well...I know the sending ritual the Summoners used...I can be Yuna's replacement for the time being?" Baralai suggested, but had a feeling Paine would refuse that offer.

As for the Wounded...I am unsure if there is even a save haven for them at all with all these Heartless crawling around... Baralai sighed heavily at that thought. "Paine...perhaps you should rest first. You're wounded, it is not safe for you to fight in your present condition." He took steps towards her, placing his hand gently to her shoulder, not wanting to cause himself problems forcing her to rest.

Fight for their lives, eh? Sounded like they were fighting Sin all over again. C'mon, Yuna! We need you... Tidus thought worriedly. He grinned, nontheless. "Yeah!! Let's kick those Heartless' asses!" He cheered, throwing his hand up as a cheer.

"We'll teach them not to mess with Spira!"

Diazu

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:09 am
"Well...I know the sending ritual the Summoners used...I can be Yuna's replacement for the time being?"

"............." Paine glared at the young man. "Seeing as though Yuna's the high summoner, she probably has the best shot..........but you may try, if you want. No one's going to stop you.......unless you can't do it......" Her gaze traveled over to the other three. "Tidus, you go up in front with me. We'll fight the more difficult Heartless. Baralai, stay in the back and shoot at whatever you see. Rikku, go in the middle and use whatever dress sphere you see fit."

"Paine...perhaps you should rest first. You're wounded, it is not safe for you to fight in your present condition."

When she felt his hand on her shoulder, she brushed it away and gave him a look of pure rancor. "I am fine. Now, let's move before the Heartless take over anymore."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:35 pm
Baralai flinched as she snapped at him. Was she angry with him now? "O-Okay..." He whispered, not wishing to get onto Paine's bad side. Sighing, Baralai reached into his robe and took out the Machina weapon. Basic handgun in appearence, but exploding bullets within to do massive damage to enemies. He remembered how Paine, Yuna and Rikku had been hit by them before. Was that why Paine was mad? Shrugging it off, he ignored that thought and waited for everyone to move in.

Baralai watched Paine, wishing that she would stop being so presistant and rest. Or at least do something to heal up first.

"Tidus, you go up in front with me. We'll fight the more difficult Heartless."

Tidus nodded, holding his Longsword tightly in half excitement, half in readiness. "We'll teach those things not to mess with us." The Zanarkand Abe mused, ready at any time to charge into Bevelle and wipe out every single Heartless.

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:32 pm
"Sinai, eh? Never been there, don't think I'd want to go there now."

"Yeah well I wish I could go back. I have friends there. Like Selphie and Squ....uh I mean Leon." Forgot he changed his name. Irvine scrathed the back off his head as he thought about it.

"Rikku, Tidus, Baralai, Maggot...."

"HEY!!"

"...as soon as Yuna shows up, we're going to go into the city and fight the Heartless. Yuna can send the dead and the rest of us can take care of the wounded. I would suggest you all prepare yourselves to fight.....for your life."

Irvine nodded, though he dissapproved of what she called him. Who was Yuna? He hadn't seen her yet so he didn't know what she looked like.

"Tidus, you go up in front with me. We'll fight the more difficult Heartless. Baralai, stay in the back and shoot at whatever you see. Rikku, go in the middle and use whatever dress sphere you see fit."

"Hey what do i do?" Irvine asked, realizing she had not told him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:09 pm
"Hey what do i do?"

Paine turned towards the cowboy and scowled. "You have a gun: stay in the back with Baralai. Oh, and keep up with the rest of us. I'm not slowing down or coming back for your stupid a**." Why is he even here anyway? He's not from Spira........shouldn't he be back in Sinai or wherever he's from. Carefully, she pulled her sword from it's sheath, her less than healed wrists still sore. Time to roll.

Limping back to the door, she tried to open it, but found it was locked. Nice...... With a large swing, she broke the lock off the door and kicked the door open. Swarms of Heartless flowed out of the door, causing her to lose her balance. Slamming her sword into the ground, she used it as a balance to keep upright. "Everyone, don't back down now!!"  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Damen Red

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:32 pm
"You have a gun: stay in the back with Baralai. Oh, and keep up with the rest of us. I'm not slowing down or coming back for your stupid a**."

Irvine backed away quickly when Paine scowled at him. "Yes ma'am." Geez, what's crawled up her a**? He found his place next to Baralai again. He watched as Paine opened the door and let out the swarm of Heartless. "Holy s**t!" Man I wish I was in Sinai right now.

"Everyone, don't back down now!!"

Right, in for a penny, in for a pound. Too late to back down now. He took hold of his rifle and straffed to a better position and then stanced himself. It was like everything changed about him the moment the fight started. He raised his rifle and aimed at the Heartless and began shooting away. All of the shots hit their mark but even with his accuracy, there were too many for him to take out, thus why he hoped Baralai was just as good.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:23 pm
Baralai was a bit surprised by how large the sworm was, but the sound of gunfire from Irvine snapped him out of his senses fast enough to take his Machina weapon and accurately take out a few heartless of his own.

There is too many for just us...I just pray that we will live through this long enough to find Nooj and the others. He thought worriedly as he double-teamed with Irvine and together they took out Heartless after Heartless with little effort.

Holy s**t was a good name right about how...Tidus was shocked to see THIS many Heartless!

"Oh man...reminds me of when I was stuck in this one world for two years..." He shrugged, raising his hand up towards the mass of enemies. "Let's make things easier!" He grinned, and used Slowga on the enemies around them. They begun to move like snails now!

Something was wrong though, there were just TOO MANY. Tidus wasn't expecting to use that much energy at once. He needed a moment to think before he would collapse somehow. "******** bad...never thought there were that many." He murmured before he regained his balance and strength and begun to hack and slash the Heartless.

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:28 pm
Irvine spun around behind Baralai in order to get to his other side and get a better shot at several Heartless that he couldn't hit when Tidus stood in the way. He glanced over at baralais Machina weapon and said. "Nice weapon you got there, what is that?" He then fired a Scatter Shot and took out several Heartless at the same ******** bad...never thought there were that many."

Irvine gave a short harsh laugh and murmured. "Smooth one." Then began to shoot some stray heartless to his right with Quick Shot. A few times shooting from behind his back for the fun of it, every time hitting his mark.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:02 am
"Nice weapon you got there, what is that?"

Baralai glanced behind his shoulder to Irvine at that question. "It's just a standard Al Bhed Machina weapon. Nothing special, really." He replied before his attention was drawn back to the Heartless slowly moving to attack each of them.

He looked over at Rikku. "Rikku! Hurry up and change Dresspheres!" He told her in Al Bhed. She was stalling, and in their present condition they needed every person and needed them to the fullest.

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:50 pm
Irvine switched to the left now, taking out a few more heartless.

"Rikku! Hurry up and change Dresspheres!"

Dresspheres!? "What the heck is a Dressphere?" Somehow the mental image in his head was not quite what the answer would be, but he shook it off, trying to keep in the zone. Can't think about those thing right now, no matter how tempting.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:07 am
What is a dressphere? Baralai wanted to laugh, but kept himself from doing so. Irvine had a right to be confused, after all. He wasn't from their world. "You'll see." He replied with an almost excited tone in his quiet voice.

The Heartless stopped focusing on Irvine and Baralai and have now begun to focus on Paine, Rikku and Tidus; the three who were lacking in fighting at the time. "Oh no...Watch out!" He shouted as a few got over the effects of Tidus' Slowga and begun to quickly attack at Paine. Switching weapons, the young Preator took his staff and casted Firega on those few Heartless, easily dispelling them with such a high-power magic. "Are you alright, Paine?" He asked worriedly.

Diazu

Diazu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:09 am
Finally Tidus recovered from the magic, and he begun to quickly hack and Slash at several at a time due to their closeness. "ha! This is going smoothly." He laughed, and almost jumped at the sight of fire from Baralai. "Lu?!" He asked, before realizing it was just Baralai. "Oh...Nevermind." s**t, his magic is a lot like Lulu's!

Shrugging the thought off, he kept slashing, protecting Rikku until she could change Dresspheres and join in the brawl with the Heartless.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff