Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 02. Guild Suggestions [post ideas]
The Suggestion Box! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:07 am
Sarcasdick
Running through the monsoon,beyond the world ...

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I'm lazy when it comes to reading multiple pages of content, to be truthful.
Also not sure how active the guild is.
Any chance of adding a "Games" bit to the Contests subforum?
Just kinda throw the games from the front page in there, or something.
It'd liven the Contests forum up a bit, providing people are active enough.

to the end of time,where the rain won't hurt ...

Can you elaborate on "reading multiple pages of content"? Do you mean going through several pages in the subforums or going through several pages in each thread?

The front page of the guild is the most active part (there are a couple subforums that are active, but most are pretty dead). The Crew and I have been trying to get people to use the subforums for over a year now and no one is budging, so we have kinda given up and just let people post *most* things on the main page and then they are moved when they become inactive.

If the subforums get active enough, moving the games that are on the main page is a good suggestion. I will keep it in mind. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 am
Dr. OCD
Sarcasdick

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I'm lazy when it comes to reading multiple pages of content, to be truthful.

Can you elaborate on "reading multiple pages of content"? Do you mean going through several pages in the subforums or going through several pages in each thread?

The front page of the guild is the most active part (there are a couple subforums that are active, but most are pretty dead). The Crew and I have been trying to get people to use the subforums for over a year now and no one is budging, so we have kinda given up and just let people post *most* things on the main page and then they are moved when they become inactive.

If the subforums get active enough, moving the games that are on the main page is a good suggestion. I will keep it in mind. Thank you.

By multiple pages of content, I meant the 7 pages of this thread specifically.
c:
And you're welcome.
I hope things get more active around here. c:

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:13 pm
Sarcasdick
Dr. OCD
Sarcasdick

By multiple pages of content, I meant the 7 pages of this thread specifically.
c:
And you're welcome.
I hope things get more active around here. c:

Yeah no kidding. You'd think it would be with the number of join requests I accept every day. And you can just suggest things and if they have already been suggested whatever, we'll tell you. :]  
02. Guild Suggestions [post ideas]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff