Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
RP #2 ~ FFVII: Shadows of the War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:19 am
Gwyn Masamune
Or Nida... she was a great RPer... gone AWOL for a long time tho.

I know... crying she sort of disappeared during the summer...(maybe if I send a join request to her, she'll respond?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:13 pm
Gwyn Masamune
Oh... I guess I missed that.... I'll see if theres anyone else that she wants. Since Yuffie is rather important to the story, I'd rather have someone play her that is online quite a bit.

I don't know Anatares track record, but if she declines or whatever then I'll take Yuffie, maybe those previously mentioned in my posts if needed. How frequently do we plan to rp?  

Kaede

Anatares

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:42 pm
Gwyn Masamune
Oh... I guess I missed that.... I'll see if theres anyone else that she wants. Since Yuffie is rather important to the story, I'd rather have someone play her that is online quite a bit.

Yeah, true enough sweatdrop Ah well, I probably shouldn't get into RP'ing when I have school and work all the time sad Well, maybe I could make at least one post each night. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:03 pm
Kaede
Gwyn Masamune

I don't know Anatares track record, but if she declines or whatever then I'll take Yuffie, maybe those previously mentioned in my posts if needed. How frequently do we plan to rp?

Well, it depends. Probably about one or two posts a day.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Vikki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:38 am
Elena..... i remeber her she was kinda cool even though i thought she was a guy at first xp (dont ask) if shes still open ill be glad to be her! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:18 pm
Well, revised, I can do Cloud or Red XIII as well if it will help us get this rp off the ground sooner, especially if we can't get anyone else to join that we were looking for.  

Kaede

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:18 am
Okay Kaede you can be Red XIII.

Vikki, if you respond to this post by Wednesday you can have Elena. (Don't mean to be disrespectful, m'lady, just a test to see how often you are on Gaia.)

I'm sorry that the RP is taking so long to start, I simply want to have a solid footing for it. We need all the characters taken. Please, just wait a little bit longer. When all characters are taken I'll send everyone a PM.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:42 pm
OOh... Yay! I love serious RPs. I can be cloud if you want. smile I promise to be active. 3nodding Or if you're willing to give up Vincent.. I could probably be a good him. ^__^ I don't think I could make a good Barret... He wasn't really a character that I paid much attention to.  

SLJ

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:04 pm
SLJ
OOh... Yay! I love serious RPs. I can be cloud if you want. smile I promise to be active. 3nodding Or if you're willing to give up Vincent.. I could probably be a good him. ^__^ I don't think I could make a good Barret... He wasn't really a character that I paid much attention to.

I'll give you Vincent... I really don't relish playing 3 characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:28 am
Come on, we just need Barret and Cloud.... anyone? Please? So close to being able to start, but we at least need Barret to begin.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

SLJ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:39 pm
Gwyn Masamune
SLJ

I'll give you Vincent... I really don't relish playing 3 characters.

Alrighty. So can you PM me the details that you wish for Vincent to include in the plot?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:08 pm
I think I could take on a third rp character neutral ... but Barret seems a little out of my comfort zone. However, while I might prefer Cloud, I could try to temporarily rp Barret... I don't know... I'd much rather rp Cloud if I'm taking on a third character. I am capable or rp 3 at once...well I'm capable and my insomia allows me the time to sweatdrop , but I don't know if you are comfortable with that. 4 is definitely out of my range though. :S  

Kaede

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:09 am
Okay, SLJ will you take Cloud as well?

Kaede, will you take Elena? I don't think Vikki is going to be on much...

Now if SLJ takes Cloud too then we'll only need Barret... I might take him... Chibicid, would you consider playing Barret?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:37 am
A note on Limit Breaks:

Your character will be able to use their Limit Breaks, but only when they are up against bad odds or if someone they love/care about is in mortal danger. (example: Vincent is surrounded by 20 soldiers, transforms into the Chaos demon and destroys them all) (or: A madman with a sword is about to run Tifa through, but she counters with Final Heaven.)

Also, materia will be used by simply holding it in your hand... no need to equip it to weapons.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Kaede

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:21 pm
Sure, I can take Elena! xd
phew... rping Barret or Cloud would have been awkward, ne Ayame?

The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff