Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
RP #2 ~ FFVII: Shadows of the War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:17 pm
((OOC: well...I'm just gonna let you guys develop this plot...I have no idea where the other one is going. lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:19 am
"Oh, the occasion? Well, we just closed a big job and I thought we might celebrate a little bit. I've been meaning to open this bottle up for a while now, and the mood just seemed right. I mean, I've never really been famed for planning carefully!" Reno said jokingly.

Making sure to keep his humorous demeanor, Reno examined the young ninja carefully. He had been far too reckless, that was for sure. He had definately seen a skeptical look pass over Yuffie's face, though it had gone as soon as it had came. All he had to do was get her to loosen up a bit more. As soon as she downed her shot, she'd be passed out within seconds. Then it was up to the three of them to get her out of Wutai without incident. But, Reno thought, they'd just have to burn that bridge when they came to it.

"So then, my lady," Reno said politely, raising his shotglass to Yuffie's, "What shall we drink to?"  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Kaede

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:03 am
She smirked. "Since when did you need a reason to drink?" She asked teasingly, raising her own shot glass. She didn't bother to ask Elena if she was going to need a glass to - the young Turk was just on her way out, and from the rather short way in which she threw on her duster, it was immeadiately clear she'd fallen into one of her twitchy moods.

Now alone in the room with Reno, she paused, lowering her glass a bit, expression briefly thoughtful, before her usual demeanor returned. "Well, let's say I humor you for now," she drifted off for a moment, thinking on the question. "How about reunions with old friends, well, you know what I mean." She laughed a little at her answer, half mumbling another bit - something about Gohdo.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:05 am
Reno laughed out loud at Yuffie's suggestion for the toast.

"After all we've done to each other, you would still think of me as a friend? Well, I'm quite honored. To reunion of old friends!" Reno exclaimed as he touched glasses.

He downed his shot in one gulp, hoping that Yuffie would do the same.

"Friends, eh? ...I wonder if she'll keep that attitude after all this has taken place..." Reno thought to himself.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:19 pm
((OOC: Lol, I wish I could do something to continue on with Tifa...but I have no clue how so right now... sweatdrop sweatdrop ))

Rude began his typical walk around the town, just like the day when they got here not so long ago. If it hadn't been for the suspicion of this mission, then his nerves wouldn't have been so wracked on the inside, but it was quite difficult to focus on a variety of levels. One was Reno. Although he had known the red-head ever since the two were nominated into the Turks and he knew quite well how his best friend worked, there were some things that would never be quite the same again since Shinra's demise and Tseng's death. One was order. While it was interesting to have his best friend lead them around, it just felt odd.

Reno was one of them. Tseng was, too, but he had an air of authority that just reeked without he himself even realizing it.

Two was their current escape routes, which wasn't very many, now that Rude gave a closer look. There were about four different routes that they could take without (hopefully) getting noticed carrying the head of Wutai's daughter into the van that they had rented once they got here. One was up to the Dachao Statues, which was in itself a death trap since the damn place was so narrow. Two was on the way to the beach, but Rude had noticed that even at the most ungodly hour, there were still people sitting there, fishing, or whatever people in Wutai did to kill time. Third was going the back way, but that would lead to Godo's home, and the palace guards. Not a smart idea. And fourth was ----

A sing-song whistle made Rude freeze in mid-step. Were his ears playing tricks on him?

"Lookin' good there, cutie," a definitely masculine voice commented him.

s**t, so that's what Elena meant about the guards...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:29 pm
((OOC: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA))  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Zejx Frostrider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:08 pm
((OOC: Last I remember, Cloud headed to the airship to wait on the others so... I guess I just have to wait till they get there before I can post anything major. Guess I'll just do a minor to post something ^^; ))

"What's taking them so long? I thought we needed to be somewhere..." Cloud had been leaning against the airship as he waited for the others. A few things had been running though his mind since Red's question. He had no real idea how to answer. What would he had done? Would things still be the same if the roles had been switched?

Cloud shook his head. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about such things. Right now, all that mattered was what Reeve was wanting them for. This had to be important if he was gathering everyone. For now, all he could do was remain here until the others came out of the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:56 pm
OOC: I just realized that the part involving the other characters will be on hiatus until we get the Turks part all solved and whatnot ^^;; *oops*

Now, I must bug Kaede to post...poor girl needs some sleep...  

Ayame
Captain

Kaede

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:00 pm
Yuffie grinned, not broadly, but in a cute sort of flirty way, before slowly draining the glass, savoring the taste of the liquor on her palate. Old and vintage or no, it was a fine liquor, and she couldn't help but mentally scoff at Reno's downing it like cheap vodka.
I suppose it can't be helped - maybe with a little work, but not at this moment.
"Hm, stuff sure warms you up, huh?" She commented on the drink. It was a ridiculous statement considering her current garb, as she shed the fur-collared jacket.

========

Elena stalked down the stairs, heading out into the night - relative peace and quiet a welcome change. Brushing her usually neat blonde hair behind her ear, she caught sight of her reflection in the dark water of a coy pond. Not only were there shadows from slightly black spots beneath her eyes, but also her usually neat hair was a bit more than frazzled. Twisting her lips in distaste, she rubbed her palm across her face and continued on, her stride filled with the prowess of an expert. Experience replacing her previously jittery pace with one that exuded competence and confidence.

A come-hither type whistle sounded off in the distance.
Psh, a little action can't hurt in this instance. Eager for a little scuffle of some sort, she followed her ears and began tracking toward the location of the whistle. She was expecting to find some kid or girl being harassed by a drunkard or the like.

Wait a second... This is... She thought, peeking around the palace corner. Surpressing a loud guffaw, she caught sight of the previously mentioned palace guards, well, flirting with Rude, and giving him "come hither" looks. The scene was priceless. After a moment of regaining her composure, she caught her breath.

Ack, I supposed I should go help him out.
Gathering a bundle of emotion, she put on a flustered attitude and ran out calling in a somewhat high, pouting voice. "Miiiiick, where'd you go!" Making a show of looking around, she pointedly stopped her gaze on Rude and the guards, running straight toward them.

"Mick, why'd you run off like that? Just because you don't want our coworker's knowing we're going out doesn't mean you have to be so cold at work." She protested, as she closed the distance between them with the last four of five steps. Pressing close against him, she entwined her right arm with his, her left arm reaching up to settle on his back, near his right shoulder. Then added, in a clearly seductive tone, "I expect you to make up for it tonight, you naughty boy." Pointedly glaring arrows of acid and lightning at the two guards as she said it.

((Arrrrrgh... need sleep. Brain on crack or something. =__= Me no takey responsibility for traumatization at fault of me posts. Urrrrh, anything else...? Oh yeah, I like kitties... but I think my immune system is dying - all the cuts I've gotten have taken a minimum of 3 days to stop bleeding/oozing lymph.Wheeeeee~!))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:55 am
Reno got a satisfied smile on his face. Finally, the girl had downed her shot. Now, it was just a matter of time before she was out like a light. Biding his time patiently, Reno poured their glasses full again.

"Yeah, it really does warm you up good... I told you it was really great stuff, Yuffie," Reno said pleasantly.

Eyeing the young ninja expectantly, Reno slowly savored this shot. She was gonna be out like a light.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:01 pm
OOC: Yes, I like kitties. Do you like kitties? I think kitties are wonderfu--

>.< Argh, that line makes me think of the FF8 Answering Machines...

IC:
"Miiiiick, where'd you go!"

After not knowing what to do (whether to run to a place where those guards couldn't find him or kill them on the spot and then run and hide from the Wutai authorities...although that option didn't sound as bad as the first), Rude had suddenly turned at the sound of the familiar yet not familiar voice.

He wouldn't have imagined that Elena's voice could get that high.

"Mick, why'd you run off like that? Just because you don't want our coworker's knowing we're going out doesn't mean you have to be so cold at work," he heard her say, although, his mind clearly wasn't functioning right now. The fact that her voice could reach that high and...well, high just couldn't compute in his usually well-composed brain. She sounded like a completely different person.

Huh? What? Co-workers?

The blonde had run straight towards him, wrapping her arms around in an intimate position and not giving the stoic Turk enough time to think.

"I expect you to make up for it tonight, you naughty boy."

The sudden change in tone and the shift in her eyes finally hit him. Why else would Elena come in the first place? Ah...I see.

Rude cleared his throat, pushing up his sunglasses again (they had slipped a little bit while he was walking around), he leaned his head down slightly -- just enough that their noses were barely touching. If she wanted to help him get out of this odd predicament, he'd have to play his part of the act.

"Don't be so impatient, sweetie," he replied back in an equally seductive tone, barely above a whisper, before leading them off and away from the palace guards who had clearly shown their disappointment.

They continued to walk, arms linked together, until they were far enough from the majority of the populace where Rude quickly shrugged his arm away from the blonde, dusting off the imaginary dust on his jacket sleeve. He had to ignore the look on her face which looked like it was about to burst into laughter.

"I don't expect that I have to thank you, do I?" he asked her in typical fashion.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:02 am
ooc: Waiting for Yuffie to post; I want to have Kaede do the passing out.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Kaede

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:40 pm
((Sorry for the delay.))
As soon as they were out of sight of most of Wutai's inhabitants, Elena sprang apart from Rude just as quickly as he did from her. One hand clamped over her mouth, and her other arm wrapped around her side, she let out little more than muffle snickers and giggles between short gasps of breath.

After managing to regain a little more composure, she waved off Rude's question, still trying to catch her breath.

"Lifestream, you should have seen your expression!"

=========

Yuffie grinned crookedly, about to tease Reno about something, when she suddenly dropped her hand to the ground to steady herself. The room had blurred suddenly, and she felt her head spinning. Setting down her shot glass, she held one hand to her head and winced, squinting a bit, as everything around her seemed to spin.

"You sure that stuff hadn't fermented beyond decency?" She managed to ask a little slowly, though she very well knew that in all likelihood that wasn't the case.

Ah s**t, let's hope there's no Don Corneo this time. She thought to herself as her lids grew heavy. She tried to blink away the hazing vision, but, determined not to look ridiculous in the rather pathetic situation, did not flail or grope around blindly.

((Mmkay, just want to see Reno's reply before having Yuffie pass out, Gwyn.))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:06 pm
"Hn," was his response. He had an idea, but he certainly didn't want to renact the nightmare all over again.

Getting back on the topic of the mission, Rude pushed up the frame of his sunglasses and asked, "Has Reno given the sign, yet?"

It should be time, by now.

Now he had to remember what that fourth option of exit was before those...guards interrupted his train of thought.  

Ayame
Captain

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:02 am
Reno grinned slightly, trying to keep his composure still. It was all working according to plan.

"Fermented? Oh, no, I don't think so. Thats just the effects of a little side additive I slipped in yours. Before you pass out, just know that theres absolutely nothing personal about this. Its all... business," Reno said, lingering on his last word for a moment.  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff