Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Astral Projection Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captains bootie

Hallowed Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:26 pm
[boo's] L A Y O U T f a c t o r y

So last night I attempted it again, and I didn't feel any vibrations this time, but I eventually began to feel this sort of strange "conscious sleep", I'm not sure how else to describe it.
I eventually tried to pull my hands, arms, and legs out, which worked, and so I tried to pull my head out, this was the strange part.
My head began to tingle as I forced forward, when I seperated my head, it was awful. I felt drunk: I was dizzy, my astral head was being yanked from side to side, and I was horribly nauseated. My neck and chest would not budge, no matter what.
It got to the point where I just wanted to fall into myself again, but that was actually difficult, it took a good half hour.

I'm so confused as to what happened, if anyone could give me some advise, that would be wonderful.

[boo's guild]

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:17 pm
Merry Meet everyone!
I don't know if this technique is posted yet, but I found it a few weeks ago. I haven't mastered it yet...and once I get home, back to my own computer, I can post the link.

THE ROPE TECHNIQUE.
Lay down, relax, don't overly-focus on relaxing your body parts. Just look around in the darkness of your room.
Lift your hand, see its shape in the darkness. Lift your other hand. Move them around, focus on how they look.

Now close your eyes. Lift your hands again. With your eyes closed, you should be able to 'see' your hands moving.
Have one finger touch your nose.
Without seeing, your hand 'knows' exactly where your nose is on your face. (( I actually missed the first time lol ))

now place your hands back down. Relax. Imagine a rope just a few inches away, Don't visulize it.
With you 'hands' *meaning astral hands, 'see' these hands even if your physical hands are still on your bed*
Grab the rope. Feel it in your hands. Now pull. Climb the rope. Feel it lifting your body, and remember:
(this is the hardest part for me) STAY RELAXED
You don't need to tense anything.

You should be able to pull yourself out of your body within a few minutes.
Good luck!
When I post the link, it should be alot clearer. ^^;

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:43 pm
Here's the link:

Clicks  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:58 pm
I have not yet astral projected, but I find that I can get into the vibrational state, buy staring at one small point for a long time without closing my eyes, or moving any muscle in my body. For me, it was a dot on my alarm clock.  

God_of_Skills

KatsumiBatei

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:22 pm
i can do it in my sleep well kinda ever since i was a little i remember almost evry acoount of fellling like i'm falling, this stratins thighs out thanks for the info i'v got to do a conciouse attemp now  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:49 pm
hey i'm trying but i seem to be running into a small problem every time i get nice and rleaxed and foucused it feels like my throat closes up and i can't breath and it breaks my concentration and tips or advice, i have an amythist pendant i'v heard they are good for AP is that true  

KatsumiBatei

Alureah The Protector

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 pm
Every night I attempt at AP, yet I get close, REALLY close, but I'm like the person above me, I feel like my throat is closing in on me and I literally can't breath, but I was told that that's what's AP feels like. You're weightless, and there's no sense of breathing.. I dunno, but uh, I guess I'll try again tonight. I also remember making a colorful candle when I was little, and I still have it, so maybe I'll use that for my journey. ^_^  
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games