Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)
[IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS? POST HERE!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Shroud

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:03 pm
Um... is there a specific place to post art trade threads.... if not I would like to suggest a sub-forum for that purpose.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:48 pm
Bloody Shroud
Um... is there a specific place to post art trade threads.... if not I would like to suggest a sub-forum for that purpose.

not a specific place besides the two people doing the art trade's threads :3  

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

MX-sasuke

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:59 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:13 pm
Perhaps an Artist of the Month?  

Iaruk

Aged Giver

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

tervasulka

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:12 pm

♪♫♪

What do the mods think of the Artist of the Month / Featured artist ?? I want to know this also..

How about a comic of our guild? And we would take turns to draw..?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:27 am
Aside from our art request sub forum, most of them [the subforums] are pretty dead and/or the person who started the thread is inactive therefore the topic is at a dead stop. Maybe clean some of those up and start fresh! Unless you've got a thread on the front page, it seems pretty dead. I'm being very critical, I know, that's just how I am >.< but I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can. Just let me know! 3nodding  

5T4R5

Suiish
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 pm
User Image

۞ ۞

I would luff a artist of the month thread @__@

in my old guild i used to give away a MC every month to the mopst active/awesome member and it made my guild thrive... stuff motivates people a lot XD

۞ [ S U I C I D A L _ R A G E ] HAS A COLD SNIFFLES!!۞

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:31 pm
Tis is all I have right now but for any freebies or such competitions or promotions for the guild, I'm in! mrgreen (As soon as my scanner works again... sweatdrop )

- I like the artists of the month idea and the comic. If we have some good writers we should have some good teamwork. 3nodding

- A monthly giveaway of art where artists sign up to be on the artists list and the winner gets to choose from that lists of artists. This could also be done with gold. Artists may certainly take their name off the "artists-to-choose-from-list" each month. question
If it were to be gold, perhaps those who choose to donate for that month's contest can have their names featured on the list? Anonymous or A.K.A's accepted as well of course. question

- Maybe certain types of art week competitions? (The most rewarding reward might be art and gold. sweatdrop ) For instance the first week of the month will have a contest where there is a certain theme or word and for that entire week art must be submitted in that thread but not one minute after the week is over. After that a winner will be chosen from *whoeverjudges(one judge or 3 or...)* and be given the art/gold prize. The judges might change monthly and it does not have to be a word that sets the theme. I'm thinking the artwork should be full page collages only. question
Once again, all I have right now. mrgreen

AdrianaKitten

kingdomhearts1996

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:39 am
ok her are mine

coputher graphical stuff-make the frount with all gaia members i will do it for free.

add more members but hick the fee up to 60 per preson

hand-me-downs if there is something you don't want but can't sell it hand it down to someone of the guild

B-days and holidays (my fave part) members with b-day soon do you wan't something then ask for a gift. now for holidays owner or crew pair people up for easter or cristmist or whatever holidy you celibrate to give echother gifts it dosen't have to be exspencive but some thing you would think a person would like. if you do this make sure you didn't pair people who hate echother

monthy giveaways - owner lets give away things that another person wants and give it.now members give your idam to the owner so they can give it away once a month.

PM me if you like any of them Plese and thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:41 pm
Why in the name that is holy that you "PEOPLE" don't have an introduction thread?!
Makes Charley fall into an dark abyss of depression (<<<-- to busy slaving over paper and projects to draw art at moment)!
;A;

Charley Davis

I n t o x i c a t e d Joy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:32 pm
Oh, oh! I think you ( or we, whichever it is ) should make a thread completely dedicated to Style Memes.

I randomly found it while browsing DA, and i just thought it would be something really fun for all the guild members to do. ( since it seems the people on deviantart are having a blast~! ) :3
All the rules for it are provided in the link if you want to know how to do it, but just give it a thought. >3<

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:56 am
we should have writting contests , and art and stuff would be interesting , nothing wrong with friendly competition right ??
biggrin
x  

Yusn

Dark_Abyss_ConsumingMe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:34 pm
Perhaps we should use show other people the variety of art there actually is because society as a whole is can be very ignorant when it comes to art and the many different mediums it has as well as what all goes behind it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:27 pm
get everybody to invite ppl for more activity sorry i dont have ideas how.  

Gogandantes_Onimusha2

Shirtless Lunatic

29,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Contributor 150

iiyoshianshade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 am
hmm...so we're making suggestions to improve the guild i take it? i haven't been on in awhile so im not really sure on what we're lacking...but since we're in the art area i did have a question awhile back. how can we make new items of clothing or pets, does all that have to go through the mods? and im not talking about the craze raising pets thread, im talking about actual items that everyone can use.  
Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games