Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Anime Discussion
Your favorite episode/character/miscellaneous Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sul Ponticello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:02 pm
Team Rocket.
They're just amazing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:33 am
Jessie rocks! Sometimes her attitude can get annoying, but she does so well in a lot of things she do. I remember the Princess Festival, and don't forget the numerous Pokemon contests she entered. If it wasn't for her poor battling techniques, she would definitely win.

My favorite Pokemon is Sudowoodo. It's just so cool.

And Jigglypuff! She was hilarious. Where is she!!!  

MistuhFieryCat

Mashikiko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:26 pm
Kasumi ish meh favorite character
Even if she's a really old character....I don't care! She's still the best!
Meh favorite Pokemon ish Mudkip because it evolves into Marshtomp and it evolves into Swampert!!!!! heart
And I luff Swampert! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:31 am
Flannery is my favorute character, She is so cute,My favorute region is Hoenn,and my favorute Pokémon is Torchic. Yes I'm a Hoenn Maniac XD  

Mist-Ecchan

Kami Yasuko

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:09 am
Well I like Pok'emon Heroes The Movie, Pok'emon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, Pok'emon Lucario and the mystery of Mew "Some parts in the Movie sound like Hyrule Field) and Pok'emon 2000 the Movie. I like Brock, Ash, Gary, and the guy is kinder like Ash but with brown hair.(I forgot his name.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:23 am
My favourite characters are Misty and May because they have the best pokemon! My fave pokemon would be Mew for the rarity but average pokemon....tuffie but i guess it would be........

gastly or Bellossom!  

Pirate_Lass7

Pixel Sweets

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:28 pm
Best Episode -
The shipwrecked episodes.

Best Pokemon Character -
Jigglypuff she should be brought back and dawn should catch it because she loves her cute pokemon.

Best Human Character -
Dawn & Drew. Love Dawns pokemon, Buneary in love with Pikachu Aww! Drews Roselia was AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:34 am
I like Hikari, and Kasumi. Haruka's okay too.
I can't stand Shinji... With his purple hair, and his pokemon...*rant rant rant*

My favorite pokemon?
The Budew eveloution of course!
Roselia = AWESOME  

az coria

Sayako Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:37 pm
i LUV dawn & her pokemon!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:44 pm
C U T E !
User Image
User Image  

Sayako Uzumaki

Sayako Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:46 pm
More of Dawn's pokemon!
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:19 pm
My favorite character: Ash. Total duh.

And then Lucario, Sir Aaron, and Paul...  

hadosato

Moyayuki

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:21 am
I'm not a fan of the TV series (I prefer the games) but the movies are kinda fun to watch. I've only seen Pokémon: The Movie: 2000, Pokémon: The Movie: 3, and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, all on Cartoon Network. The only reason why I like the movies is that you get to see the Legendaries in action, and they play a pivotal role in the films. Out of the ones I've seen, I like 2000 the best, just because it has Lugia in it. And Entei in the third film isn't even the real Entei! That's a bummer.
Anyway, that's what I think. I only like the Legendaries, pretty much. I wish that Team Rocket would quit popping up in the movies -- they're so annoying! Why are they even still around in the first place?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:21 am
i like ash,drew and gary...Misty's ok too....i don't like May...she doesn't know much bout pokemon. domokun fave pokemon...hm...let's see...lucario!!!! mew also...actually any legendary will do....i also like blazikien and charizard..they're just so cool!!!! 4laugh  

pkmn1995

Anime Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces