Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Alan Kinoki

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:47 am
Hey. I'm Bob. I've been playing D&D for ... *thinks* ... A really long time. I've been DM'n for almost as long as that. I've got an unnatural obsession with Dwarves. I'll most likely have a Goliath Barbarian at some point.

I eat Pizza on a regular basis and drink enough beer to make a keg jealous.

I prefer 3.5. Please don't ask me to DM a 4.0 campaign. From what I can tell through the Next playtest, it's a pretty nice system. Once I get more familiar with it, I'll be happy to DM some campaigns.

Not much beyond that. I'm a nerd. A geek. A lover, not a fighter. Uhh ....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:33 am
Lord Alan Kinoki
I've got an unnatural obsession with Dwarves. I'll most likely have a Goliath Barbarian at some point.

I [...] drink enough beer to make a keg jealous.

I prefer 3.5.

A lover, not a fighter. Uhh ....

for Dwarves: It's the beards.
Goliaths are win.

Kegs don't get jealous, But given a long enough span of time, they turn from cool to hot and nasty. razz

How do you feel about things like Pathfinder or D20 Modern? Jacior is looking for pathfinder players for a campaign and I could take in another person in my d20 apocalypse.

You could also try being a lovely fighter xD

And we could always use more DMs biggrin Welcomes~  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Lord Alan Kinoki

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:49 am
Cowpies77
Lord Alan Kinoki
I've got an unnatural obsession with Dwarves. I'll most likely have a Goliath Barbarian at some point.

I [...] drink enough beer to make a keg jealous.

I prefer 3.5.

A lover, not a fighter. Uhh ....

for Dwarves: It's the beards.
Goliaths are win.

Kegs don't get jealous, But given a long enough span of time, they turn from cool to hot and nasty. razz

How do you feel about things like Pathfinder or D20 Modern? Jacior is looking for pathfinder players for a campaign and I could take in another person in my d20 apocalypse.

You could also try being a lovely fighter xD

And we could always use more DMs biggrin Welcomes~

I don't mind Pathfinder at all. It's comparable to 3.5 in most aspects. D20 Modern is ... well ... modern. I've only played a few short lived campaigns and never DM'd any. But I'm always up for trying new stuff. It didn't rub me the wrong way so I can see it in my future.

Also, I prefer my Drawves to be of the warrior archetype. The closest I'll ever have my dwarf getting to an actual caster is a Cleric. I had a Wizard once ... Never again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:29 am
Lord Alan Kinoki

I don't mind Pathfinder at all. It's comparable to 3.5 in most aspects. D20 Modern is ... well ... modern. I've only played a few short lived campaigns and never DM'd any. But I'm always up for trying new stuff. It didn't rub me the wrong way so I can see it in my future.

Also, I prefer my Drawves to be of the warrior archetype. The closest I'll ever have my dwarf getting to an actual caster is a Cleric. I had a Wizard once ... Never again.

I would suggest you and your shoulder-mounted Grunny then go over to Roleplay (Dice) subforum and go poke Jacior a bit.

Here's his campaign thread.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22270869&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

If you're interested in my d20 Modern game, it's somewhat different than a normal game, in that I'm using several expansions. Namely, d20 Apocalypse, so it plays out somewhat closer to Fallout or the like as opposed to say, Deux Ex or some such.
with a slight twist of you playing an alien, so there are mutations, and laser weapons and power armor and people with swords and shotguns and cars.
A complete ******** of awesomeness for me is what I'm saying, really.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:36 pm
Hey! the names Gyzvx, but here I will be playing my dwarf persona Greymane Stonesinger.

"SO tha' wehl be th' last O' ye gits hear'n meh talk liek sem fancy Hum'n arse! Ah suppos ah should start off tell'n ye lot aboot th' wyrld in thes boys heid which ah particularly come frem eh? Whel th' source O' mah magnificent epoch begins en O' wyrld called Ald'dey Ruum! Their dwarfs live fer eh bloddy long az heil teim! We eventually turn teh solid stone and slumber till we become somthn made O' th' stone weth magma in oor veins ahn diamonds fer oor earts! Oor beards are alive we ken feel'em ahn they move ohn their own! We goht onyx fer eyes, metal fer beards ahn see th' wryld throo th' language O' th' runes! We aint O' theng O' the gods ahn we aint ney ever go'n t'be! Ah was someth'n else tew ye know! Etz en mah name et ez! Th' stone singer! Able teh charm th' motions O' th' stone weth th' powar O' mah beautiful ahn methodical voice!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:45 pm
Oy! Ahn lest ah ferget! Here be mah wonnerful visage fer ye ahl teh gawk aht en wonner! Bhold!  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 pm
Gyzvx
Hey! the names Gyzvx, but here I will be playing my dwarf persona Greymane Stonesinger.

I understood maybe about 30% of that at best.

Regardless, welcome to the guild~
What kinda games are you interested in? Clearly, Dwarf somethings razz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:40 pm
(((OOC: well My persona has a very, very heavy dwarf accent. But I'm interested in all sorts of games I've played D&D my fave is V 3 I love forum role plays and my dwarf persona is my own species of dwarf. They are more stony than fleshy with actual living metal beards, stony skin black onyx eyes that when you look into them seem to be eternally deep. water is lethal for them if they ingest it. They also see the world and mentally perceive the information in complicated strings of mathematical constructs these are dwarf runes for them and by using these runes they can effect changes to reality. Like make a ring that when worn gives you the strength of 5 men. But they can’t do things like make a fire ball launching ring. They live on and on until they turn to solid stone. This is more like insect growth. While in this state they are changing into dwarfs made of dense crystalline structures. I could keep going but this was supposed to be shorter than it is already. razz )))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:07 pm
Hey there! I'm Robotic Draconian! I recently joined, but haven't had a chance to introduce myself yet. I love roleplaying games and love playing as Thieves, Assassins, Rangers, etc. Anything that's stealth-based really. I like playing as Humans or Elves, though I prefer to stay away from playing as Dwarves, since they better played as Warriors.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:39 pm
Hey there, I'm Maiku, I have been off of Gaia for a couple of years and recently returned with intent to see what I missed. Obviously I missed a lot. Anywho I have been playing D&D on paper for longer than I care to remember, along with several of my closest friends, none of whom are on Gaia. so I came here to see what the hype was all about.  

Maiku the Paladin

Pavilo

Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 pm
It's a pleasure to have been accepted, I hope to be a fair addition to this guild. I will probably be slow to start up, but once I do I should be frequent with my postings.

I'm experienced in free-form, D&D's 3.x editions, Traveller, and two homebrewed systems based of percentiles. I'm not very good as a game master, so I would most likely be just a player.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:36 pm
Pavilo
It's a pleasure to have been accepted, I hope to be a fair addition to this guild. I will probably be slow to start up, but once I do I should be frequent with my postings.

I'm experienced in free-form, D&D's 3.x editions, Traveller, and two homebrewed systems based of percentiles. I'm not very good as a game master, so I would most likely be just a player.

Howdy there, Pavilo~

I'm Cow. Nice to meet you. Have you ever tried Pathfinder?

Also, I've never heard of "Traveler" before...  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Pavilo

Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:51 pm
Cowpies77
Pavilo

Howdy there, Pavilo~

I'm Cow. Nice to meet you. Have you ever tried Pathfinder?

Also, I've never heard of "Traveler" before...
I haven't played it, but I am familiar with the system and its rules. I would be interested in playing a Paladin who advances into a Hell Knight as one of my characters. Traveller is a sci-fi space adventure game. Most popular (from my experience) is to play as smugglers, though it's possible to do a military game or something political. It runs off a d6 system, quite nicely too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Welcome to our guild, hope you find something fun.  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sir_Krovak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 pm
Hello everyone, i'am new to this site, not gonna lie it's a lil confusing at times, but i'll get used to it. also call me kro plz, it's just my thing. i am a big fan of D20 games and like to employ my own qwirks into every character. i am not a "break down the door" or "pick the lock" type of player, more like "make a new door" style... oh and i am a big fan of naruto.. hate me if ya like, what can i say... i like it razz *checks watch* oh look at the time, seems i've rambled on enough. later. KRAMOOOOOOOO!!!!!  
The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff