Reply The Drunken Dwarf Tavern
Introduce yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SAR101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:45 am
Here you can make your first post in the guild and introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Wo knows you may find some new friends in just that one post you made here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:49 am
Greetin's yon ol' maties.

I am Skorri Siggeir, DM and Player.

I love role playing, and DnD, So, im a cool dood.

*Fixes his glasses and pocket protector*

I like zombie flicks.

Have you seen Dead and Breakfast?  

Skorri Siggeir

www.warontshirts.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:27 pm
Hey, I'm War. I'm a big D&D geek and an aspiring DM.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:33 pm
I am DarkHayama. I'm 23, I've been off and on playing D&D for several years, since I was like...16 I think. I've been trying to learn it well enough to DM, but my friend IRL are always too busy to roleplay. I'm the Captian of the guild, so if you have any questions, PM me.  

DarkHayama
Crew

Unforgiving Millionaire

15,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Brasten

Aged Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:11 pm
Heads up you've got incoming! The face for this place is Brasten. DM, player, min/maxer, roleplayer. I've been playing D&D solidly for over a decade. Being 21, I started young and I've had seen games come and go. At this point it's inappropriate for me to say, "I'm a level 6 paladin," in stereotypical D&D geeky fashion as I've been so much for so long. As an amusing aside I first leaned of Gaia because a friend wanted to get my help with another role-playing guild here (which hasn't really gone anywhere). Now I seem to be a permeant resident.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:54 pm
Hello, name's twilightwyrm, but Wyrm is fine fro short (or Twilight, whichever you prefere, I've gotten both). Though I obviously haven't been playing DnD as long as some other people here, I'd consdier myself a good player, and even better DM (Urban adventures and those including Undead being my specialty). I'm also a good roleplayer, prefering to find more creative ways to get things done with my characters than the "run away from any problem you can't smash" type roleplaying you might have a tendency to see more of these days. (This is implying nthing about the people in thei guild, but rather many in Berton Town). I've been on Gaia since my Freshemen year (although I've had to start a new account sicne then), and plan on staying.  

twilightwyrm

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Gloshuan Ithilgalad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:45 pm
Yo, what's up. My name's Glo, and I'm a Gamer, heart and soul. RP's are my life, and I love reading, too, mostly Fantasy and Sci-Fi. I'm kinda new, but pretty good, at D&D, and I watch Anime on TV. Yes, Anime. I read Manga, too, and have 3 Manga Drawing books. You can tell where my obsessions lie, now, can't you? Just don't forget the chocolate and Coke.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:53 pm
Mellow greetings fellow players of role!

I'm Little Green Soldier, call me LGS. I'm Canadian, skinny as an anorexic rail, and blind as a bat that's crashed into too many windows. All in all, a geek down to my "I've turned to the dork side" t-shirt. I have an unhealthy love of horror flicks, B movies and anime. I've been told I'm a better writer than an artist, but I'm trying anyway. Been roleplaying since I was twelve, and planning on doing so well into my twilight years. Maybe I can found a Geriatric Gamers Association.  

Little Green Soldier
Vice Captain

AsuraTheDrunk

Omnipresent Gaian

10,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:35 pm
Aerith, alot of familiar faces round here, got a few years as a player under my belt, and enjoy ANY game. Tend to have more free time than shamu has fat, even with my job and other obligations.

So yea games, parties woo  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:48 pm
I'm DJ Ducki, DJ on short. I've been a gamer nearly all my life, starting at 2. I've got about a year's worth of DMing skill and not too much play experience in DnD, but I've para RPed for like 5-6 years, so I've got much experience in that category. I'll be happy to assist people in any way RP wise or if they need help in creation or playing DnD-wise.  

DJ Ducki

LeHandro RoseHunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:01 pm
Im LeHandro. im a D&D player and DM. been playing since 15 and am still playing...

Im 19 and im from the Philippines.

Whoa!! Dark Hayama GM?? eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:07 pm
Why not? hehe, I've been the most active crew member in the other guild, plus I'm old and at least vaguely responsible (was in Basic Training for 2 months, they beat SOME responsibility into me before I got discharged hehe)  

DarkHayama
Crew

Unforgiving Millionaire

15,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

LeHandro RoseHunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:20 pm
Yo Ducki's campaign is running now. did u join? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:26 pm
Hello, everyone!

I'm Velris. I'm 20 (turning 21 in about 19 days!) and a junior in college. I've been playing D&D since my junior year in high school. I've been the DM for most of the time. And boy, have I DMed a lot... I've pretty much memorized the 3.5 Ed. rules and I have more than 25 D&D books to my name. I might not have been roleplaying as long as some of you guys, but I consider myself pretty experienced. I'm pretty good at acting in character and doing character voices, and, on the DM side of things, I consider myself a good story writer (I'd hope so... I'm an English major!!)

Aside from D&D, I enjoy reading fantasy/sci-fi novels, writing fiction, playing video games, and watching anime.  

Velris the Blade

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:02 pm
Yo, names Dimitri. I player all sorts of games, mainly strat and puzzles. Main love is riddles. If any of you should remember my character, it reflects my actual personality. Those who haven't...oh, well, ya missed out! xp

Consume the worms!!! Or the worms shall somsume you!!!  
The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff