Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:50 am
User Image

A sprawling savannah and lucious oasis filled with life.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:52 am
- RESERVED -  

Skwinky
Vice Captain

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:21 pm
Savanna

Ugh. Gummi Ships were a pain. Turned out Seifer had little clue what the hell he was doing. Finally, after a fustrating time getting to the world. They reached Pride Lands. My home...

When they reached the vast, green Savanna, their bodies had changed. Saïx's appearence changed entirely! He was now a full, adult-sized male Lion, large blondish-brown mane that moved with the hot breeze of the Savanna. His eyes were no longer the errie golden color, but were now a deep blue.

Saïx glanced back at the group that had come with him, also having changed. His eyes shifted to Tifa. She was a lioness, and in his eyes, the most beautiful he had ever seen in his life.

Turning to the confused group, he smiled, fangs bared and jagged scar clearly visible over his brow. "This is the Pride Lands. My home. What you see me as before you is my true form." He began, trying to clear the confusion. "That large rock face there," Saïx motioned towards the large rock structure that seemed miles away. "That is Pride Rock. It is where most of the Prides live. We're in the Savanna...nothing much here but good food. Or at least, I think its good." He chuckled.

Man, he would have to teach them to walk and hunt now. He needed a bit of practice, as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:36 pm
She was a lion.

A naked lion.

A tail, four legs, and A TAIL? Why did she have a tail?!?!?!?

And she was SHORT. Very, very short. With dangerous looking paws that looked so alien to her and just where were her clothes? The trip to Pride Lands had been less than smooth, but Tifa hadn't minded that; not really.

But she was a naked lion.

With three men.

Specifically, three lions. Her first instinct was to hide somewhere and get some freaking CLOTHES, especially when Saix was looking over at her, but she hesitated when she saw him. Somehow, with his blondish brown mane and bright blue eyes, he looked so much better than before, and she couldn't felt but feel a strange tug of attraction once again, only this time it seemed a little more primal.

He was... magnificent.

Listening quietly to his explanation and trying to adjust to being a large naked feline, Tifa shifted uncomfortably for a moment. Lioness or not, she wanted CLOTHES! Standing here naked in front of three males were just too weird.

"Um...Saix? I think I need some clothes."  

queen_qing
Crew

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:46 pm
Savanna

Saïx could sense she was freaking out. Her tail movements showed it all. Ah, the joys of knowing body language. He went over to her, seeming to instinctively know how to move about in his old form again.

"Stop freaking out. Since we're no longer in human form our clothes are gone much like it is. You're fine the way you are, Tifa." He had to fight off a laugh. This was actually rather amusing! He brought a large paw up, placing it on her back, between the shoulder blades. He had claws, yes. (Razor sharp, too.) But they were hidden, and so it caused her no harm. It was as if he placed his arm over her shoulder. "You will get use to this all soon enough." Saïx said happily.

Then he grinned. He felt...playful. "Anyone want to run with me?" He asked, motioning out into the vast grassland. Oh man how he missed running in the tall grass, pouncing and play-fighting!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:54 pm
Savanna

A little comforted, especially by the paw on her shoulder - it was still strangely freaky, but her instincts, or rather, the lioness's instincts was beginning to kick in now - Tifa simply nodded, still feeling a tad bit self-conscious. Was this how animals all felt?

She smiled at Saix's enthusiasm, and the young woman was glad that Saix was happy. She hadn't seen him like this before, during the short time that she'd been going along with him, and seeing him like that made her feel glad, somewhat.

It was going to take awhile to get used to, but since she was in this form, it wouldn't hurt to stretch, would it?

Taking a few steps forward, Tifa felt the sheer strength of the animal she was in the form of. It felt powerful, strong, and Tifa was sure that she could run faster in this form than she ever could in her human form.

Bounding away from Saix, stretching her muscles, Tifa couldn't help but laugh. After the initial shock wore off, this actually felt good! "You're slow, Saix!"  

queen_qing
Crew

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:03 pm
He hadn't expected her to already be eager to play! Saïx laughed, and soon enough, he ran after her, easily catching up with the Lioness. He loved this! He was so...the emotion was too strong to place. He had never felt it since...since he was with his family.

Family...He missed his parents.

Shaking the thought off, he wanted to stay happy, not sad. The former Luna Diviner passed Tifa, paws making soft thuds as he treaded through the Savana grass as if it were nothing. He was amazed Tifa caught onto running on all fours so quickly!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:31 pm
Not looking forward to being beaten, Tifa increased her pace. It took a little getting used to, but the feeling was AMAZING.

"Come on, guys!" Tifa called to the other two males even as she pounced on Saix, her momentum sending them tumbling to the grass. Laughing as she pinned the lion down, Tifa commented lightly, "Look who's caught now!"

Her issue with her nakedness was gone now, replaced by the thrill of the hunt, and the lioness's glee at wide open land. The world was theirs!  

queen_qing
Crew

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:43 pm
Their fall was rough and fast. But he enjoyed it! His instincts were riled up, having been long forgotten when he left the world. Saïx laughed, not fighting the strong arms pinning his own down.

Growling playfully then, he pushed her off, pinning her back down instead. "I believe that would be you." He replied with a playful growl. He had never felt so alive in a very long time!

Then he noticed their closeness and blushed, which was hidden by his fur. He had never gotten this close to her before. Maybe once...but it had no feeling behind it. This did.

Shrugging it off, his playful mood kicked in again. They were laughing, panting and not near being done wasting their energy on hunting and playing! "Is this all you got?" He purred to her, mocking her at the same time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:44 pm
Elephant Graveyard, Pride Lands

It was hot. Unbearably so.

Cracking open a crimson eyes slowly, Vincent pondered his situation. Darkness had brought him to this place, somehow, someway... and really, it was one more reason to hate it. He snorted, making dust fly up at the motion. Cooly, the ex-Turk gazed around at the surroundings--- bones. Ivory, to be exact. Numerous piles of elephant skeletons lay forgotten, like great white spikes arching into the sky. On shaky legs, he got up, stretching.

And that's when he saw the paws. Paws. Covered by dark chocolate fur. What the heck was this? Some person's idea of a joke? For a moment, he stared at those paws, completely bewildered. Looking around, he spotted a small puddle of water nearby. After trotting over, Vincent looked down to see himself--- as a lion.

Mane, fur, paws, whiskers and all.

The man turned lion stepped back quickly, shooting the puddle a strange look, like it had lied to him.

And that's when he heard the laughing. Immediately, his senses perked, ears flicking up, eyes searching, hackles raised. A shadow to his left passed, and he caught sight of fur. More laughter ensued, probably at how lost Vincent looked. The fact only made him annoyed, causing him to growl. The laughter died down, but there was a bit of hushed whispering now.

"Oooh, fresh meat, huh?"

"Poor thing... he looks so lost."

"Tsk, tsk, playing in this place was a big mistake...."

At that, the shadows turned into real forms as the light hit them. Hyenas came out from the darkened crevices, eyes alight with mirth and something more dangerous: blood thirst. Vincent stood, eyeing them all warily as they approached. One particular hyena came up, almost muzzle to muzzle with the newly-changed lion.

"My, my.... a little new to these parts, aren't you?" High pitched laughter ensued from the crowd behind the leader. A curling sneer revealed sharp canines. Vincent just stared back at the cocky leader, looking bored. This reaction (or lack thereof) only made the hyena angry. They snapped, growling. The ex-Turk felt himself snap as well, instincts he didn't had existed falling into place. Soon the two were a blur, claws flashing, teeth snapping at anything they could. Within moments, the hyena was pinned, with Vincent glaring down on them.

"O-Okay! I g-g-give!" He relaxed his claws, backing off the weaker hyena. A moment passed, the air tense. The two looked at each other, eyes meeting, the victor clear. Murmurs ran around and there was some muffled laughter. Disgusted at the crowd, Vincent snorted, turning away from them, powerful legs now taking him out of the dreary graveyard.

Savanna, Pride Lands

Scenery changed from gray to all hues of blue, green, and gold--- this place was rich, colorful. The quiet ex-Turk admired it as he went along, only pausing to take a look at the other animals going about their business. He slowed his pace now, pink tongue hanging out as he panted with the heat. Fur was so insufferably hot. His tail flicked back and forth as he stalked along, paws barely making any noise. Coming through a parting in the grass, he spotted a small pack of lions.... and a lioness. Vincent cocked his head, ears pricking up.

"Um...Saix? I think I need some clothes."

...What? If he still had eyebrows, they would've raised in question. Except he no longer did and also--- that voice sounded so familiar. Who-- Tifa! It sounded like Tifa! Taking that as a cue, he walked through the grass, taking precaution to not walk like a predator.

"...Tifa?"

Xandrei
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:52 pm
Getting pinned down by the male, the lioness's primal instincts were strong, and she shivered at the way the growl sounded so close to her ear. They were so close, and the lioness in her, as well as the human, enjoyed the closeness--

Tifa...?

That voice. It was familiar, and a distracted, pinned lioness turned her head to see who had called her.

It was Vincent.

Lion Vincent. Probably alpha male Vincent, judging from his mane and the way he almost seemed to stalk towards them.

Feeling the lioness's instincts shift, Tifa slipped out from under Saix, her human embarrassment at being caught in such a position overwhelmed by the lioness's instincts as she moved towards him gracefully.

He had an alien smell, and even though Tifa knew he was a friend, the lioness didn't. Circling him lazily, Tifa was pleased to see him once again, nevertheless. "I missed you, Vincent! How've you been?"

It was bizarre, the lioness checking him out and the human woman expressing her joy at seeing her friend once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:01 pm
The Desert Oasis

"Ungh..." He rolled over, staring up into impossibly blue skies. "What the hell?" he sprung to his feet, his tail whipping out for balance, and he realized with a start that this place looked nothing like any place in Gaia. Lush green grass, a little pond and waterfall, thick tropical-looking trees. Perfect for a monkey to hide in, in fact. Good knowledge for later. Zidane jumped off the rock over to the other edge of the pond and wandered toward the edge of this little cliff.

"Huh. No Mist. I guess this place really is different from Gaia... but perhaps that's a good thing." He glanced around, tail flicking back and forth and one hand reaching up to rub his neck idly as he thought. "Wonder where Garnet is, and Vivi and Freya and the others. Hope they landed somehwere, safe and safely." He headed back over to the rock, leaping up into the trees and swinging with an unrivaled agility from branch to branch, hand to tail to foot to hand again, searching for food, or a few coins, something, anything. He found a thick-skinned fruit and stared at it, unsure if the peel could be eaten. Deciding he was better safe than sorry he drew his belt knife and peeled it, munching on the fruit inside with a strange expression of worry on his face. "Well this sucks. No monsters, so far as I can tell, no friends, no Mist (which is a good thing), and no girls. Guess I better find a more populated area fast before I go nuts." He chuckled, pushing the rest of his fruit into his mouth before dusting off his hands and resuming his swing, reaching the edge of the forest in moments.

"Hmm... Desert for a while, but it looks like those rocks could lead me to greener pastures... better head that way, I guess."  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:06 pm
Who was this man? He had never seen him before, and his scent made his insticts go from calm, to dangerous. He didn't like this lion at all. Not to mention his scent was laced with Hyena's scent.

Was he in the Elephant Graveyard?

Growling, Saïx crouched low, showing he was about to attack. His claws were no longer hidden and retracted. They were out. Deadly and ready for using. This Lion chose a bad time to come in on them. On him, Tifa and anyone else he knew!

An inhuman roar, which echoed loudly through the open Savanna (as well as making everyone jump), Saïx bolted with amazing speed at the alpha-looking male before him. Saïx was no longer human. He was fully primal and with feral intent to protect Tifa and the others from this intruder!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:33 pm
Savannah, Pride Lands

Vincent had been about to greet his friend back when a blur came hurtling towards him, claws extended. What was today? Pick a fight with Vincent day? He let out a vicious growl, claws retracting as well, teeth bared. Swiftly, he moved out of the other lion's way, not wanting to get pounced on. The ex-Turk crouched low, shoulders shifting as he waited for the right moment. Which came right about...

...now. Feeling like his whole body had turned into a spring, Vincent leaped towards the freshly landed male lion, hoping to catch the other off-guard. He didn't exactly want to hurt the other male, just pin him.

Xandrei
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:39 pm
Savannah

Tifa's eyes widened in surprise as Saix suddenly growled and sprang. Her human instincts did not understand why he had been so angry, but the lioness understood. The smell of hyenas was on Vincent, but this was her friend!!

She could understand the raging overprotection Saix was emanating, but Tifa had retained enough of her human instincts to leap into the fray before anything could really happen, knocking Vincent off-course and standing right between the two alpha males, facing Saix and trying - in her own way - to protect the other man.

Would Saix attack her for defending the ex-Turk? She didn't know, but she had to try. "Saix, stop!! This is Vincent, he's a friend of mine!"  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff