A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:34 pm
Spouse got their monitor back so in turn I've gotten mine back, but I've become so accustomed to staring at that blurry tv that the sharpness of this is making my eyes hurt stressed

... and the colors look off because I got used to the off colors of the TV scream classified_fu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:26 am
.... so I was thinking that I was still getting used to the color difference between the TV and an actual monitor and blew off how a lot of things looked a little off color wise as far as my "windows theme" went. I suddenly realized, however, that it wasn't that the monitor colors were different, but that the colors themselves actually were different because the spouse was ********' messing with my s**t last night while I was sleeping classified_fu *flips a table*

*has to try to figure out what all his colors were again since spouse didn't think to save anything before messing with it apparently* stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:06 am
Fiddlefaddle. PS2 games that I consider somewhat recent are considered classics by our local video game store. stressed That does not make me feel any younger, goatlings.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:42 pm
Not sure if complaint or not but.... new crosstitch contest is for OC items.... pretty close to a free for all for once. Just noticed it was up last night and initially ignored it until I realized it was a lot more open than all the other themes they've had so far... but now there's the problem of figuring out if I actually want to hand over the rights to an original design to Gaia for hardly anything in return.... and I only have until the 8th to decide that -and- have it submitted before they close it emotion_facepalm  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:04 am
So... MSI announced on their tumblr the official release of their new record and linked to a page where it can be preordered. I've already got a copy from kickstarting it, but out of curiosity, I clicked the link anyway. Turns out the official release, or maybe this version of the preorder, is going to have a song on it that I neither got in the "deluxe digital download" or on the physical cd stare stressed

DAMN YOU MSI AND YOUR TROLLING WAYS MAKING ME STILL WANT TO THROW MONEY AT YOU ANYWAY BECAUSE I'M A ******** ADDICT scream

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:30 pm
When Gaia ******** overloads on leg mods *BOOM* classified_fu *flips tables* It would be different if they made male leg mods just as suitable as the ones for females, as well as affordable and not the out the a** expensive ones found in rigs, then I wouldn't be having a goddamn fit, but damn near every ******** MC has been either an arm or leg mod, for FEMALES! For ******** SAKE, get your ******** head out of the female populations a** and start making something worthwhile for MALE AVATARS!!! scream It's a crying shame that Flame's wardrobe is more expensive than mine, and he's a GAWDDAMN MULE!!! This Laughing Assassin could have been leagues better than what it is had they given him leg mods instead of a ******** moth! Why does a damned bug need leg mods?! DAFUQ!!! classified_fu *flips thread*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:13 pm
*flips the thread with Icy* classified_fu

I have a sneaking suspicion that, not only are they catering to the fact that the majority of Gaia users are female, but the item design team probably solely consists of females. stressed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 am
people who drop the ball on doing their job and it directly affects ME - all is well though, I have a demonic other to summon at times such as these  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:12 am
The people who call despite giving plenty of notice you're actually TAKING a vacation because they can't seem to get their s**t squared away and you end up having to do some work when you're suppose to be enjoying yourself. scream stressed

*flips table*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:14 pm
Having to go to Victoria's Secret with Psy not only once, but TWICE! classified_fu

At least I got some of her pie though emotion_awesome

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:35 pm
Wanting the day after the 4th of July off. stare Why is the company even open? stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:45 pm
Trolls in the Table Top Games forum. -_-;

Why do people even ask a question then attack those who answer... seriously? I was just saying my reasoning if I WERE to choose a side and just.. wow. rolleyes  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:28 am
I have a complaint...why won,t anyone continue in men vs.ladies -the game please! wink
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:08 pm
admin
If you haven't bought Gaia Cash before, now's a great time to try it out! As a special, limited-time treat for first-time Gaia Cash customers, we'll include a Teal Bonus Box with your first Cash purchase of $5 or more. When you open the Bonus Box, you'll get a choice of three fantastic free items:

User Image

The Deadly Ansha item, which originally retailed for $4.99 in the Cash Shop.

A whopping 500,000 Gaia Gold, which you can throw about however you please in the Gaia Marketplace or Gold Shops.

Three Chance Items, which will each give you a shot at some of the rarest and most coveted items on Gaia!

So, want to double the value of your very first Cash purchase? There are plenty of simple and convenient ways to stock up on Gaia Cash:

User Image

I hate you so much, Gaia.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 pm
ThisEmptySoul
admin
If you haven't bought Gaia Cash before, now's a great time to try it out! As a special, limited-time treat for first-time Gaia Cash customers, we'll include a Teal Bonus Box with your first Cash purchase of $5 or more. When you open the Bonus Box, you'll get a choice of three fantastic free items:

User Image

The Deadly Ansha item, which originally retailed for $4.99 in the Cash Shop.

A whopping 500,000 Gaia Gold, which you can throw about however you please in the Gaia Marketplace or Gold Shops.

Three Chance Items, which will each give you a shot at some of the rarest and most coveted items on Gaia!

So, want to double the value of your very first Cash purchase? There are plenty of simple and convenient ways to stock up on Gaia Cash:

User Image

I hate you so much, Gaia.
DITTO  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out