Ooh, then I must go see!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:03 pm
The comic teasers are very teasing. Actually, I really like the idea of 'Catnip' as I've said before that I would marry my cat were he human. If there's one guy I love more than Sephiroth, it would be my cat. 3nodding xd ... sweatdrop >^._.^<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:43 pm
mrgreen that's one of MY favorites too... wait till you see the teaser for that one! 3nodding  

Jianre M

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:02 pm
It better be bishie!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:13 pm
Of course! I'm all about Fangirl service! half of the gag for that one is that the guys all like Mia cause she's cute (but can't get close to her because of the cat) ... but the girls are just as jealous cause her cat-turned-boy is really hot too.  

Jianre M

Jianre M

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:04 am
Yay the next page of FurrShadowed is up!

Life has been a real drag this week, everythings going wrong. My car died, my dad's in the hospital, School isn't going so well.... but having fans who enjoy my work makes me feel a little better. 3nodding

Thank you so much for your support!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:07 am
That really sucks*pets* As for the comic, I really like it ^_^ I still feel bad for him, but it makes me laugh anyway ^_^  

Mariku -- Kitten

Jianre M

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:55 am
Good, I'm glad you like it! I feel better when I can make people laugh!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:52 pm
phew, I finally finished the first of three character bios! It looks really good! the shading I mean, much better than I had anticipated! I now have Austin Namir up and colored! Next I'll work on Jason, but I don't know when I'll finish it!  

Jianre M

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:58 pm
!!

My DA account told me you put up Jason's bio! He's cute <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:30 pm
xd well if you double check you'll see I put up K'laen's bio too! even though his hair is an unusual color I thought you guys might like him! 3nodding 3nodding  

Jianre M

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:40 pm
Yay! Hey, isn't it all ABOUT unusual hair colors? After all, my favorite bishie hair color is silver and that's not very common on people. (Unless they're old xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:55 am
Oh, his hairs pretty!! I like him!  

Mariku -- Kitten

Jianre M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:39 am
Actually I know someone who had silver hair who wasn't old! One of my freind's dad's hair turned completely silver by the time he was 17. True story! He doesn't remember what his orriginal hair color WAS!!

of course.. I also hear he was all the rage among girls in his school.... ninja  
FurrShadowed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff