Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Q & A Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canned Orgasm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:34 pm
I think I may have a disorder. I can't even stick my own finger up my v****a past the knuckle, even when really lubricated. I tried putting in a tampon twice, the first time, I couldn't get it in and it really hurt. The second, it got stuck for like an hour and REALLY hurt taking it out even though it was the correct one for that stage of my period. I'm afraid that when I decide to have sex, I won't be able to. I'm pretty sure this isn't a matter of breaking the hymen since the tampon going through would have broken it and that instance was a while ago and the situation hasn't changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:14 pm
Perhaps a visit to a doctor/gynocologist is in order then? 3nodding  

Nikolita
Captain

ciel_noir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:41 pm
Nikolita

Yep, I agree. To a certain extent, I have the same symptoms, but I believe they go along with the fact that I'm a virgin.

Trying to talk to your mom about it might be a good idea, too. That way you don't have the stress of trying to keep everything a secret. Plus, added support would be nice. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:53 pm
ciel_noir
Nikolita

Yep, I agree. To a certain extent, I have the same symptoms, but I believe they go along with the fact that I'm a virgin.

Trying to talk to your mom about it might be a good idea, too. That way you don't have the stress of trying to keep everything a secret. Plus, added support would be nice. biggrin

Eh, really don't feel comfortable talking to my mother.. So, definately not typical for a virgin? My friend told me it was normal, but I had my doubts. Maybe I will have to suck it up and go to a gyncologist (first time too..gasp!)  

Canned Orgasm

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:14 pm
Canned Orgasm
ciel_noir
Nikolita

Eh, really don't feel comfortable talking to my mother.. So, definately not typical for a virgin? My friend told me it was normal, but I had my doubts. Maybe I will have to suck it up and go to a gyncologist (first time too..gasp!)
Well it's hard to say "virgins aren't like that" because everyone is different. Some people get really nervous or tense when they try inserting things in their v****a, whether it be a finger, a p***s, a tampon, etc. If you've tried lubricating the tampon and it still didn't work, it could be you didn't put it in properly (hence the pain), or something's up.

If you're going to have sex you'd need to see a gyno beforehand anyways. At the very least, I'd talk to your family doctor and ask what could be up. If they recommend you see a gyno, then maybe you need to see a gyno, but I'd start with the doctor and go from there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:40 pm
*nod-nod* That's probably your best bet. Talking to your family doctor first could ease the apprehension about going to have the pelvic exam.

Gasp, I haven't had one yet either. I'm 18 now though, and they say that it's neccessary for regular check-ups once you reach this age.  

ciel_noir

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:45 pm
ciel_noir
*nod-nod* That's probably your best bet. Talking to your family doctor first could ease the apprehension about going to have the pelvic exam.

Gasp, I haven't had one yet either. I'm 18 now though, and they say that it's neccessary for regular check-ups once you reach this age.
Yep, generally age 18 or whenever you become sexually active, whichever comes first.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:57 am
i have a question. do any guys regret having sex for the first time with the person they had it with or the place they did it and so on? im just wondering here.  

transplanted from texas

ciel_noir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:05 pm
transplanted from texas
i have a question. do any guys regret having sex for the first time with the person they had it with or the place they did it and so on? im just wondering here.

I think the feeling of regret could certainly be reciprocal. Guys might really want the sex, but afterwards they might wish they hadn't because of the resulting consequences (stds, pregnancy, the girl's own feelings, etc).

I don't really know why they'd regret the place, unless he contracted an std or injured himself because of that location.

Although stereotyping does kinda say that men would hardly ever regret sex, that's really untrue.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:47 am
transplanted from texas

I would imagine guys would feel regret the same as some females might. If you'd like to hear from male members of the guild, you can make a thread in the Sex Subforum and ask.  

Nikolita
Captain

hydroh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:24 pm
Canned Orgasm
I think I may have a disorder. I can't even stick my own finger up my v****a past the knuckle, even when really lubricated. I tried putting in a tampon twice, the first time, I couldn't get it in and it really hurt. The second, it got stuck for like an hour and REALLY hurt taking it out even though it was the correct one for that stage of my period. I'm afraid that when I decide to have sex, I won't be able to. I'm pretty sure this isn't a matter of breaking the hymen since the tampon going through would have broken it and that instance was a while ago and the situation hasn't changed.

I have the same problem...I'll be completely relaxed, but I just can't stick anything up there that far, you know? eek

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:14 am
Nikolita
transplanted from texas

I would imagine guys would feel regret the same as some females might. If you'd like to hear from male members of the guild, you can make a thread in the Sex Subforum and ask.

sorry gals and guys(if there are any guys in here! LOL) i have been away a while. so where and how would i make this thread? i dont know where in this guild to do so and i am not sure how to make a thread at all. i may go ask my girlfriend for some help here. but i will welcome any suggestions and advice on starting this thread. thank you. if i get one posted before you reply or even after for that matter.....i'll let you gals and auys in here know. THANKS AGAIN!  

transplanted from texas

Fran Salaska

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:22 am
transplanted from texas
Nikolita
transplanted from texas

sorry gals and guys(if there are any guys in here! LOL) i have been away a while. so where and how would i make this thread? i dont know where in this guild to do so and i am not sure how to make a thread at all. i may go ask my girlfriend for some help here. but i will welcome any suggestions and advice on starting this thread. thank you. if i get one posted before you reply or even after for that matter.....i'll let you gals and auys in here know. THANKS AGAIN!

In the main guild forum, there are a list of links at the top. I think Sex Subforum is the second one down. Once in there, there's a button "New Topic" and you would pretty much type it like a normal post, except you'd have to put a subject title in too. Hope that helps.

In answer to your original question, my boyfriend regrets his first time. He was eighteen and had been with his girlfriend about two weeks, and she pressured him into doing it. He didn't enjoy it one bit and if he hadn't had sex with her, his first time would have been with me. (He was my first time.) It still messes him up every once in a while, but back then he figured he may as well get it over with. And we have a very healthy sex life despite it. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:19 am
ok i posted my question as a poll and posted my question in an new topic.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7518571

transplanted from texas

cute_baby_kitten_63

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:54 pm
I have heard that some girls when they have sex for the first time they bleed. I had sex with this guy that is staying at my house(it wasn't my first time just my second and I had been molested twice too.) and he was pretty big! I mean like huge and right when I got home from having sex with him I started bleeding I figured that it was just from him being so big but does the bleeding last like a period's bleeding? I bled really hard for the next week longer than most of my period's and quite a bit harder. And if it was my period does that mean I am pregnant?? And then about a week later I gave him head and now my mouth and throat are like really dry all the time. I also have a few bumps around my clitoris they pop like pimples though.  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff