non denominational
  Lutherian
  Prespyritian*sp?*
  Penacostal
  other
View Results

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:49 am
I'm just curious as to the denominations that are on this forum...and if you wouldn't mind stating what you do and don't belive, eg, the holy spirit and such smile Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:57 am
I was raised a Lutheran, but I enjoy the non-denominational approach to Christianity becauase I don't think anyone one Church or person has it all figured out 100 percent. I do believe in the Trinity. Sometimes I miss the traditional forum of my Lutheran Church but I feel that I am more spirtually feed at the non-demoninational Church.  

Fairytoes

Mintie_Mitsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:16 am
I was raised as a Penacostal. But my mom was never happy with it. So when we moved we started going to a Methodist Church. I believe the Holy Spirit, God, Jesus Christ...but I have my doubts about Heaven, Hell, and Satan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:19 am
I'm Lutheran.
I'm not sure I would delve into wether I'm Missouri Synod or ELCA. I guess I'm somewhere inbetween.

Ginger Snapple

Etherealemblem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:46 pm
I am a penticostal, raised that way and shall stay that way, and I'll follow my Lord to the grave, till I see him face to face in glory.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:27 pm
Non-denominational.

I believe in the holy spirit, water submersal baptism when you're ready, Jesus is the Son of God and died for our sins, you can only get to Heaven if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and that those who don't go to Hell.

Erm...that's about it, I think. I could go into greater detail if you want, I suppose.

Spastic waffles

Atarashi No Sensei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:44 am
I'm a nondenominational Christian. Not about religion, but simply believing in God and having a personal relationship with Him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:06 pm
I'm baptist. We're so much fun!!!  

Conn-o

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:08 pm
hehe..my dad is a mean person and makes fun of baptists.
i think they are great though!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:52 pm
I dont care... I believe in the Holy spirit.. stare  

loneangel19

Rage of Achilles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:16 am
Baptist. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:46 am
i am a seventh day adventist. we beleive that god rested on a saturday... although there are no churches in the area that i live in curently... i am still searching... even without the church i still beleive in god and practice my faith every day and especially saturday...my mother is adventist and my father athiest... now they are divorced for other reasons i wish to keep private  

x_satanstropheywife_x

Pandamaru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:01 pm
I'm a non denominational Christian. Though I have heard that the church I go to is very close to Methodist, but it's not. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:37 am
ok i'll give u the rundown of all the religions in my family:

moms side: fully methodist

dads side: fully catholic

i just responded in another post like this that i'm agnostic, but i actually switch churches every sunday - somedays i go to a methodist church with my moms family and on the next sunday i go to the catholic church wit my entire dads family

on christmas eve (we only do the early services then) my whole extended family (pretty much. at least 35 of them. 3nodding ) well...we go to an episcopal church. kinda protestant, kinda catholic...it works well! hehehe  

Teh Zaine

kuwabara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:58 pm
non-denomination  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items