Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indeed.
  Mmhmm.....
View Results

Billy B A

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:33 pm
My mom says that it sounds horrible when I was listening to my CD and she told me to turn it off because it sounds "horrible". Why?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:27 am
we just have different tases then them. i mean back in the day their music was the 'loud bagging racket' but now its our turn twisted

im convinced that with each generation the music gets louder and louder. just you wait when our kids are listening to music we'll be telling them to turn it down

i know seems unlikely right? mrgreen  

AmurderOFcrows

Dapper Dabbler

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100

[Magic~Spell]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:00 am
Well my best friends mom thought Cassie was a bad song. sweatdrop I guess it was because she didn't know the meaning. She thougth it was like the total oppisite of what the song really means.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:02 am
AmurderOFcrows
we just have different tases then them. i mean back in the day their music was the 'loud bagging racket' but now its our turn twisted

im convinced that with each generation the music gets louder and louder. just you wait when our kids are listening to music we'll be telling them to turn it down

i know seems unlikely right? mrgreen
eek It is kinda wierd my mom likes the music I like she stole my Flyleaf CD from me for like a month stressed  

[Magic~Spell]

LilBluAlien
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:14 pm
_Magic_spell_
Well my best friends mom thought Cassie was a bad song. sweatdrop I guess it was because she didn't know the meaning. She thougth it was like the total oppisite of what the song really means.
my mom thought that too until i told her it was about the columbine(sp???) shooting. she thought they were like an anti-christ band. lol. but my mom likes flyleaf now.she just gets mad cuz she can't scream like lacey.lol. but, me and my mom are friends with lacey since she invited me on the bus at the concert. ^_^ so...not all parents hate flyleaf. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:07 pm
my mom and dad dont like it at all! gonk like once they heard her scream singing they said TURN IT OFF!!! scream i was like why gonk  

Mega Gamer Kitten

Tales From The Crypt

Wheezing Codger

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:35 am
i use dez's cd so i dont have to listen to it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:15 pm
Kermit the Muppet
i use dez's cd so i dont have to listen to it
you use my cd so you dont have to listen to it...and your saying i need to know what i am saying stare  

Mega Gamer Kitten

Kaira Tsukiyama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:19 pm
[Joyful]
My mom says that it sounds horrible when I was listening to my CD and she told me to turn it off because it sounds "horrible". Why?

because in today's time, you listen to heavy metal or death metal or punk rock music, and people associate that with gothic-ness and emo-ness and cutters and potheads and whatnot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:49 pm
yeah I just got the cd and I was lsitening 2 I'm so sick,and my dad was like its ok,and that I could blare it,and when she started screaming all hell broke lose,he ran 2 my radio and I haven't seen the cd since emo *sobs*,praise god I uploaded it on my ipod earlier that day  

XEYAFX

sinister_murdock
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:10 am
Brittany52
yeah I just got the cd and I was lsitening 2 I'm so sick,and my dad was like its ok,and that I could blare it,and when she started screaming all hell broke lose,he ran 2 my radio and I haven't seen the cd since emo *sobs*,praise god I uploaded it on my ipod earlier that day
*comforts brittany* it'll be okay *pat pat*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:11 am
my mom has never herd any of there songs but she likes mst of the same music as me mrgreen  

HannaBanana744

Xtscene

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:04 pm
Heh, I listen to it with my ears plugged since I haven't got their CD yet. As my friends are getting me it for my birthday, but the thing is... They can't find it in any music shop crying
So for now my mum has no problem with it since what she doesn't know can't hurt her xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:50 am
never mind my mom doesn't like them  

HannaBanana744

SexyGoggles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:17 pm
my dad doesn't mind. he listened to it with me and he found the true messages that the songs have. my mom on the other hand says it sounds like devil worship. then i played red sam and it was patched up a bit sweatdrop  
Flyleaf Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff