Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:30 am
                hi, i'm claire, but i go by "loona" or "boots" on here (thanks to my username)! i've posted here before, but i sort of hiatus'd my butt off, so here we are again.

i'm 17, senior in highschool, and a female. i don't really care about my sexuality, if that makes sense? at one point i ran the gambit, decided on asexual, and then ran the gambit again before realizing i really didn't care. like, as long as you're attractive.

i enjoy video games (esp. animal crossing and fire emblem!), and i'm generally interested in how things work/ what things could be, in various forms. which.. is vague, but that's as short and sweet as i can make it, unfortunately. i also like to doodle, and pester my cat.

other facts i guess would be the fact i have four siblings, and my cat has one eye.

and.. yeah!
                x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:36 am
Uhh.. hello there. I'm Tristan, you can call me "Trish" if ya want.

I'm 23, biologically male. I'm good with who I am. I'm heterosexual, but I love crossdressing/being girly too. Yadda yadda yadda.

What makes me "Me" is video games, comics, Doctor Who, NBC's Heroes, Harry Potter, and plenty of other things. If you wish to know more and talk to me, maybe become a friend, it's all stellar! I may take a while to reply back, but I always try to.

So uhh....hiya.  

Professor Cypress

Codebreaking Genius

10,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psykeiri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:30 pm
Hi. I'm Katie. I'm older than most of you at 27, but I joined Gaia when I was 15. I'm not into labels, but if I had to choose they would be pansexual and genderfluid (cool with she/her/hers). I normally just tell people that I'm Katie and I am who I am and like who I like and I'm content with that.

I grew up in the gay community and I'm happiest there. I moved to a new city just over a year ago and have yet to really explore the village here as I'm completing a post-grad and it takes 100% of my time and money. I'd love to make more friends on this forum in the meantime!

I'm a child and youth counsellor. Always happy to listen if you'd like to chat! Feel free to PM me any time.

Yep. More info in my profile if you're interested.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:11 am
User Image

Hello everyone! You can call me Jazz. c: I was quite active on Gaia yeeeears ago but it's been so long so I made another account the other day to start fresh and hopefully get back into this place. It still has a lot of active, friendly people so it would be nice to make some new friends while I'm here!

I discovered the truth about my sexuality when I was about 14. I thought it was a little strange that I REALLY wanted to be friends with a girl in my class, to the point where I'd doodle her into my comics and think about her a lot. I talked to a few of my friends and they said I might like girls, and I just kind of went with it. Now that some time has passed, I realize I'm pansexual (or panromantic demisexual if I want to be more detailed, but I sort of prefer the simple labels). Despite growing up in a small Appalachian town, I haven't had a ton of problems with bullying or harassment about my sexuality, which has been a huge blessing... But my journey hasn't been struggle-free by any means. One of my biggest passions is helping others so if anyone ever needs to talk about something, my inbox is always open. c:

As for my interests and hobbies, I really love Pokémon, a lot of other Nintendo games and video games in general, art, music (I play the piano), the Internet, and my cat. I don't want to type too much since this post already seems extremely long so... I hope to get to know my fellow guild members while I'm here! Like I said, feel free to message me, or you can send a friend request if you want to keep in touch. Otherwise, I'll try my best to stay active here! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jazz-senpai

Beloved Kitten

4,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

mochablush

Fashionable Informer

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:22 pm
Hello, friends! I'm Bailey, but you can also call me Mocha. I'm 25 years old, biologically female, pansexual, and currently in a long-distance open relationship.

I would say I am what I am because of nature. (The psych grad in me is barely being restrained from answering this in a longer way, so I'll just sum it up with that yum_tea ).

I've dated both men, women, and those that would fall somewhere in-between. I don't have a strict preference for either sex, and all genders have their appealing points. When I was in college, I preferred women, but now that I'm back home in a conservative/rural area, I guess I'll just have to stick to men. OTL.

I joined because this sounded like the friendliest place to be out and proud, and it's definitely looking like the right decision. I'll be sure to speak with you all soon!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:32 pm
Hi everyone I'm Cameron, I'm a 25 year old male. (I just found the gender bender potion and it's fun 3nodding ) I'm straight by all means of the term but I have experimented a few years back but there was nothing there.

I'm here cause I guess I'm kinda a gender bender or well I don't really know what I am. I am a male but ever since I was 9 I noticed I like skirts, dresses, dolls and dreamed I was a girl even before I knew that males and females have different genitals lol. My babysitter let me wear her dresses and makeup while I was at her place and I felt pretty and I loved it. As I got older my body became much more masculine and the only thing left "girly" that any girl would envy is my ungodly soft skin (no lotion needed.) I kinda accepted my gender cause I don't want to take hormones all my life and deal with all the surgeries. I act "masculine" out in public or around anyone but if I let anyone know the real me I'm actually extremely shy and timid and more feminine. The most I do now is play with my long hair and braid it in private.

Anyways I joined this community cause I'm tired of being so closed off about this and my family are
SUPER zealous Christians and refuse to accept anything "out of the norm" especially something like this and I'm to afraid to talk to the very few friends I have. I just want to feel a little acceptance in my life and so I thought I would come here and talk with others and possibly help me understand myself better and find some friends whee

As for my interests I like playing D3 on my computer, Destiny on my PS4 (PSN: linkisi if anyone wants to play with me whee ), I love gaming, I do leather working, LOVE anime, I'm also a martial artist and I love to LARP.

linkisi

misskate1990

Shy Browser

6,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:00 pm
Hi i'm Katie i'm 25 i've on Gaia since 2006, i'm bisexual when I was 18 I noticed I was into both Girls & Boys... I came out to my mom last summer, whenever I bring it up she gets mad i'm currently looking for a Girlfriend on here i've done online dating a few times it never worked out  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:58 pm
Hey there. My name is Jolie and I'm 14 years old, in my sophomore year of highschool. I guess I could say I "came out" to my mom when I was maybe 12 or 13, originally seeing myself as bisexual at about 12.

Around 9th grade I more so saw myself as pansexual and polyromantic, coming out to most of my friends at the time being. They've been really supportive and chill with it, unlike my mom who, being the close-minded Christian lady she is, she mockingly questioned me and was not very supportive.

Anywho, all my life I've been open to most everything so if you ever need to talk just hmu if you need support or someone to vent to or something  

ch1ve

Fluffy Lop

6,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dyzphoria

Feral Lunatic

15,600 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:42 pm
Hi my name is Gage.
Age 22
I am a transgender male, so he/him pronouns only please. 3nodding
I am also pansexual and married to the best husband in the world. <3 I am pre everything, but soon will be starting testosterone!
I've been out as FtM trans for about 6+ months, but before then, I identified as genderfluid, with the want of transitioning in the back of my mind.. I like animals, anime, music, and YouTube.
I also have a collab channel, FTM Lost Boys!

So yeah that's a little about me smile
Hope to get to know some cool like minded people here.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:01 am
I'm 20 . Ohio , named Heather . I like poetry, music , books , and anime and manga

Anime :

Higurashi

Card captor Sakura

Inuyasha

Madoka Magica

Junjou romantica

Sasameki koto

Black butler
Ouran high school host club etc

Manga :

Aoi hana

Sasameki koto

Aisteriuze baby

Wandering son

Death note

Naruto

Etc

I'm sweet , nice . Kind , patient , and loving . I have cheated in the past but I do regret it .

I'm autistic. Depressed. Anxiety and ocd plus intrusive thoughts

Music is classic rock , classical, pop punk , rock , mellow, chirpy and sad

There's more

I'm a Capricorn born on January 7th. I'm more of a cancer though :3

I love books, and making ocs. My little pony and cartoons yes.
I
like to be honest and I'm looking for something serious :3 hope this wasn't too long !  

harvestmoon66

gyatt

Shameless Cat

17,600 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:49 pm
Hello my name is Kai, I'm practically 2 years old

I'm an aquarius and i go by He/They pronouns

I enjoy cosplaying and drawing

Would consider myself a AAA battery ((because i identify as Agender, Ace and Aro))

My people skills are a bit rusty but i do try!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:43 pm
Hello! My name is Lauren (but you can call me by my Gaia SN here) and I'm 26 years old. I'm bisexual, still closeted to family and friends (only my sister and boyfriend know), and I'm still pretty new to it all. I mean, a big part of me has always known, but I never wanted to admit it to myself until now. It's who I am, and I'm okay with it. 3nodding

I love all sorts of music (ATM I'm in love with K-Pop and Melanie Martinez) and movies, the usual. Though it's been a while, I do very much enjoy tabletop gaming and I have a pretty decent collection of dice. mrgreen  

Beautiful Ava Adore

Fashionable Raider

8,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dentensai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:50 pm
Hi! My name is Denice but you can just call me Den. I'm a dyke./lesbian/butch. I'm 26 yrs old working as a queen bee breeder in Queensland, Australia.

I just married my partner last 25 July. smile

I love animes and manga. I would love to have new friends here so just add me up and pm me. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:59 pm
I sent in a join request but noticed that the guild is public, so I figured that I would start posting while I was motivated enough to do it.

I go by Val. I am old and grumpy and always tired. My perfect day consists of bed and Netflix. I identify as male (but do not consider myself trans), so use male pronouns.

After giving it a lot of thought over the years, I do not believe that I have a sexual orientation. I am not looking to put a label on what is or is not there, either. I think I would just like a male roommate-like person who enjoyed spending a lot of time being together separately.

I have a pit/mix and a cat. I work at a veterinary hospital full time, and I petsit on the side. I consider modding for Gaia my third job, though it is volunteer.

My PMs are always open, though I hate small talk and I am terrible at initiating and maintaining conversations.  

V

Gaia Staff

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100

EllynSkyeHi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:34 pm
heart

hi, i'm elly and i'm 26 y o. i live in california. i'm a bisexual female...but i've been all over the place with emotions in the past...at one point i was thinking i might be a gay male inside....i just don't know sometimes...when i get upset, it can be anything...asexual, etc. but consistently i've stayed bi female...though secretly i haven't had much experience in either field.

i have a crush on a gay guy who i am friends with...i'm hoping it will work out.

i go to college still. and am studying acting and makeup and early childhood education...but my dream is to be in a killer rock band.

i don't completely know who i am yet.

thnx,

Elly heart  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out