Submit

Do u read the bible every day?
  yes
  no
  sometimes
View Results

blondygurl81

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:02 pm
I think its important 2 read the bible every day. it brings u closer 2 god. i just started this christmas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:32 pm
I read alot! cause I've got nothing else to do >.< I'm soon going to read all the minor prophet books in the old testament.  

Litia_Echo

XxArikaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:34 pm
I used to but i need to start reading it again ><;.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:37 pm
I've started to read a chapter a day since I went to camp, and even before but since it was a Christian camp we had Bible study everyday. I've learned a lot of new things that I've missed reading all the different Bible's I have. The little kid ones leave out a lot, the study Bible's break everything down and the Holy Bible tells everything, doesn't really help you understand it all. But I think reading the Bible is a good way to start a new relationship with God. You are reading the instructions he sent us to follow, the things to guide us to his Kingdom.  

Mintie_Mitsuki

Ame Kuro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:16 pm
I'm not Christian but I still read The Bible just to prove people wrong. Plus they get a funny look on their face when they find out I know more it than they do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:22 pm
I usually have devo's every morning with my mom..but i should read the Bible on my own more often...  

Siren of Saturn

sk8er061191

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:59 am
I read it everyday, about 2 years ago I did one of those "Read the entire bible in ___ months" things and now I basicly reread some of my favorite books like proverbs and revolation and study certain things, like right now I'm looking for a good reading track for "The knowledge of God."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:03 pm
i read 3 chapters every day im tring to read the hole bible. it helps me to now what God wants me to do  

tubbyflip

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff