Lord and Lady: an introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:14 pm
vampiric_faery
Is there going to be anymore information coming?

Unless Aurellion comes back or someone else wants to take over, than no.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:43 pm
Oh.......Okay then, thanks! sweatdrop  

Faedyn Kali

Almyra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:29 pm
I'm a bit curious, because I've heard elsewhere that some Wiccans also believe that the Lord and Lady are merely aspects of an all-encompassing deity who is both male and female, light and dark, etc. Is this a valid belief in any faction of Wicca, or is it more a belief of other pagan religions or other forms of Wicca?

Oh, also, could I choose to worship the Lord and Lady in any form I wished? Say, Apollo and Diana or, a Hindu god and goddess, etc?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:31 pm
That would be true with Wicca. Although, I'm not sure whether or not it's a belief in other Pagan traditions, although it's very likely.  

dark_angel_32189

Almyra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:49 pm
That's really cool then, because I definitely like the idea of an all-encompassing being or power that contains all things. I feel it's more balanced that way because nothing is ever completely black or white, and I like the idea of being able to worship any deity and know that they are all merely aspects of one being. I've taken a course on Hinduism and that was on eof the things I liked most about that religion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:35 pm
I'd like to see aspects of the God, about the Green Man, Sun God, the Horned Lord of Death and Ressurection.  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm
Marie Bellamy
I'd like to see aspects of the God, about the Green Man, Sun God, the Horned Lord of Death and Ressurection.

A good book for details on the various aspects of the God is Janet and Stewart Farrar's The Witches' God: Lord of the Dance. Their The Witches' Goddess: The Feminine Principle of Divinity does the same for the Goddess.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm
too2sweet
Marie Bellamy

A good book for details on the various aspects of the God is Janet and Stewart Farrar's The Witches' God: Lord of the Dance. Their The Witches' Goddess: The Feminine Principle of Divinity does the same for the Goddess.

Is there anyway that I can find those as E-Books? Unfortunately my and the surrounding libraries are lacking Pagan-base books, and I really, really don't have the money to spend... >.<  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas