Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Multimedia
Kingdom Hearts Cosplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you go as?
  Sora
  Roxas
  Riku
  Kairi
  NaminĂ©
  An Organization Member
  one of the Final Fantasy Characters
View Results

Captain Thax Sparrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:54 pm
Those are so cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:01 pm
Great costume! It looks really good! I wish my keyblade turned out as well as yours. o_o;

I'm working on an Axel costume myself, but it's far from finished. Only one of the chakaram are done (and I need to redo the blades) and I'm missing a wig and contacts. Here are two pics, I tried to size them down a bit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xMovedx

Captain Thax Sparrow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:25 pm
*Dances* I'm gonna be Sora for Halloween!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:33 pm
Ruka: Omg you made that costume?

Looks sweet even if you say its unfinshed

Koryusaya: I wanna see pictures of your Sora cosplay :3

If I would like to cosplay a KH character. It would be Roxas, cause I like his clothes ^^ However I dont look like him nor any KH characters.
Unless and member of XIII  

Mogcaiz

KisaFlare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:24 pm
That is really good, Ruka. I decided to give up on the Kairi outfit and I bought an Org XII member outfit from ebay (how original). I am making my own custom keyblade, granted it's made out of stirophome, but it's the best I can do for now. All I have to do now is to paint it. I'll get some pics as soon as I can. Actually, now that I think about it, it's like Emi's "Secret Sora Form Keyblade" but I didnt make it off of that. My keyblade's theme is hearts, but it's more along the lines of Rinoa Heartilly's heart.

<3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:33 am
Koryusaya
Andoruu

I am, actually a guy. XD I do agree there aren't enough. And when there are, they always mess it up somehow. xD; Wisdom form is a good choice. I love the fire symbol for it<3 Valor's and Master's symbol's just don't appeal as much as the other two.

And, I have another picture. It probably looked like Roxas since it wasn't finished yet. XD; >__> I'm glad no one pointed out it's weird a guy knows how to sew his own costume. -Cough.- Onto the picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just need a few more designs sewed on. x3

and @ Emi

Wow! The Keyblade is looking awesome. XD The whole femme Sora is a cool concept. x3 Good luck with the costume.

oh, yor are one of the very rare male KH cosplayer blaugh
yay!

and that picture is cool ^_^
your keyblades look awesome <3
It looks pretty awesome! ^_^  

Felifae

Feline Fairy

~.NIGHTMARE-CANDY.~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:02 pm
Im going to the next con as KH2 Sora(Default) hopefully ^.^
Im really excited about it

Ruka:O.O
If you get that wig and contacts youd look like a dang good female axel
My compliments to you ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:29 pm
OMG, your guys' cosplays are great! I think I should cosplay sometime...People say I look like Kairi, kinda...I wanna try my hand at Roxas or Sora, maybe Riku, though. You people have inspired me 3nodding  

Tokio McLovin

Sparkly Architect

Rena_27

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:33 pm
Ruka [Black Mage]
Great costume! It looks really good! I wish my keyblade turned out as well as yours. o_o;

I'm working on an Axel costume myself, but it's far from finished. Only one of the chakaram are done (and I need to redo the blades) and I'm missing a wig and contacts. Here are two pics, I tried to size them down a bit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THAT LOOOOKS AWSOME!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:28 pm
i'm going to be kairi for halloween, it's gonna be fun, my mom says that I have to raise all the money for the costume and everything by myself tho, i'm gonna get her keyblade too and hair, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Aqua Shell

The-Oblivion-man555

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:37 pm
heart kairi is hot heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:59 pm
The-Oblivion-man555
heart kairi is hot heart
You dummy. Unless you're cosplaying as Kairi, you should delete that post.  

Captain Thax Sparrow

xMovedx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:12 pm
Mogcaiz
Ruka: Omg you made that costume?

For the most part, yes. I was fortunate enough to find a regular leather trenchcoat in a nearby thrift store that was a perfect fit on me for 2 dollars. However, other than the fact it was the right length and material, I had to give it a COMPLETE makeover, which, in fact, is still in the process. XD I had to add a hood, remove the buttons and add a long enough zipper, I've still yet to sew on the patters on the jacket, and I still need to do alterations to the sleeve, so that they cling to my arms, like Axel's does. XD; But yes, other than that, I made the costume. :3

KisaFlare
That is really good, Ruka. I decided to give up on the Kairi outfit and I bought an Org XII member outfit from ebay (how original). I am making my own custom keyblade, granted it's made out of stirophome, but it's the best I can do for now. All I have to do now is to paint it. I'll get some pics as soon as I can. Actually, now that I think about it, it's like Emi's "Secret Sora Form Keyblade" but I didnt make it off of that. My keyblade's theme is hearts, but it's more along the lines of Rinoa Heartilly's heart.

<3

Thanks! You know, I almost considered buying one from there at first, but they didn't seem to satisfy me- This was something I wanted to try to do on my own, something I could have the pleasure to hop around saying "I made thiiiisss~!" Organization XIII coats are VERY tricky- the good thing is, if you don't customize the jacket to match a particular member of the organization, you can cosplay over fourteen people just by changing out hair and props. XD
You're doing THAT one? XD OH MAN, that's awesome! You know, I don't think I'd have the heart to do ANY of Sora's forms period, "secret" or not. XD; They make my fingers hurt just looking at 'em. XD I can't wait to see the keyblade, if you get around to posting pictures!

~.NIGHTMARE-CANDY.~
Ruka:O.O
If you get that wig and contacts youd look like a dang good female axel
My compliments to you ^.^

XD WOW, Thanks! That means a lot, actually-- when I cosplay people, I'd like to think I'd atleast look A LITTLE like them. :3 *wiggle* I did order the wig about a week ago, so it should be here soon. It was so difficult to find a decent one, and then I have to style it. X.x; The contacts will have to wait, but I'll probably get them from cosplaylab.com when I do. :3 I was the thinking the aqua max color: http://www.cosplaylab.com/proshop/cosmeticlens.asp .

Rena27
THAT LOOOOKS AWSOME!!!!

XD Thaaanks! <33

You know, I'll actually be wearing this costume for Halloween. I'll be sure to send you guys pictures when I do! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:33 am
Guys look at my avi i tried to make Roxas  

St_Justice

Nouveau Eclair

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:46 am
CookieFairy
I was making an Olette cosplay outfit and it was a lot of fun so i decided to make some other Kingdom Hearts things too.

Sea Salt Ice Cream
User Image

Paopu Fruit
User Image

Olette's Munny Pouch
User Image

I am currently in the process of making a Kingdom Key. here is the keychain:
User Image

It took my a few hours and a whole lot of thread before i reallized that it was easier to glue the mickey mouse head together than to sew it I will show you a picture of the Keyblade when i'm finished.
tose are soo cute. 4laugh are they stuffed  
Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces