Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Multimedia
Kingdom Hearts Cosplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you go as?
  Sora
  Roxas
  Riku
  Kairi
  NaminĂ©
  An Organization Member
  one of the Final Fantasy Characters
View Results

Sora_Starrkiller

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:04 am
That is truly amazing! 3nodding

I am not gifted at making my own costumes (hehehe, I need loads of help from friends!), and I've actually only cosplayed once as Colette from Tales of Symphonia.

However, I did see the cutest cosplayer ever! He was about four years old and dressed as Sora, and he was uber cute! whee he had a little keyblade and everything!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:30 pm
Why do you guys make your keyblades from paper?Why dont you make it from metal,its not that hard to do.  

-Alucard Bird of Hermes-

KisaFlare

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:16 pm
.::I want to line up the pieces::.

OMG, Emi you're amazing! How did you make your keyblade?
I tried to make a Kunai before, but it looked deformed...I love your outfit too!
heart
^ ^
I'm so addicted to this thing today!

I'm trying to make a Kairi KH2 outfit, but it's not going very well...maybe I'll just stick to being an Org XIII member. ><

.::Yours and Mine::.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:31 am
I was making an Olette cosplay outfit and it was a lot of fun so i decided to make some other Kingdom Hearts things too.

Sea Salt Ice Cream
User Image

Paopu Fruit
User Image

Olette's Munny Pouch
User Image

I am currently in the process of making a Kingdom Key. here is the keychain:
User Image

It took my a few hours and a whole lot of thread before i reallized that it was easier to glue the mickey mouse head together than to sew it I will show you a picture of the Keyblade when i'm finished.  

CookieFairy

`Princess of Heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:15 am
CookieFairy
I was making an Olette cosplay outfit and it was a lot of fun so i decided to make some other Kingdom Hearts things too.

Sea Salt Ice Cream
User Image

Paopu Fruit
User Image

Olette's Munny Pouch
User Image

I am currently in the process of making a Kingdom Key. here is the keychain:
User Image

It took my a few hours and a whole lot of thread before i reallized that it was easier to glue the mickey mouse head together than to sew it I will show you a picture of the Keyblade when i'm finished.

Cute! I love the paopu. I'm thinking of making one just for the sake of having it! 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:21 am
At Anime Expo 2006, my friend and I cosplayed as Sora and Roxas. It was so much fun! We hand made our keyblades, the Kingdom Key, with the assistance of my brother and his tools. lol.

Next year, we're cosplaying again. I'm going to be Halloween Town Sora and she's going to be Organization Roxas. I think I'm still going use the Kingdom Key, but for my friend, I'm going to see if my brother wants to help make Oblivion and Oathkeeper for us.  

Arre Kleindel

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Felifae

Feline Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:42 am
I've nevered cosplayed or went to anime con. before. but, I hope someday I might go there... I might dress up as sora or kairi...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:53 pm
I've never done cosplay before..I don't think I can sew, anyway I'm pretty sure there aren't any near where I live and I don't really have too many friends who are into this stuff.

If I did go I think I would want to be a final fantasy character..I guess I could be Kairi.haha..or Riku, he is feminine enough.When I first played the game I thought Riku was a girl. lol

Either way, I think I definitely need to get myself some papou and a moogle.  

Mbaph1

Scary Fairy v2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:26 pm
There's actually a cosplay thread in the Conventions subforum for Kingdom Hearts. Its a lot of Gaians grouped together to go to AWA.

I'm going as Vivi, 'cause its the easiest costume I can think of... xd Plus, Vivi is soooo cute!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:04 pm
Hmmm. I went to Anime Boston as Kairi (pink zipper outfit), and found many others....but once I get some good pictures of it, I'll put them up. ^^  

Rei___x3

merokei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:20 pm
OKAYOKAYOKAY.

As you may know, the captains of this guild are cosplay fanatics.
Therefore, I could not RESIST putting this up. xDD
This weekend, Mitzi, Beechu and I got together at my house.
Since I made Seasalt Icecream, I was all,
'LETS DO A TWILIGHT TOWN PHOTOSHOOT!!11'
Sososo..
We quickly made up a Pence and Olette costume(Two costumes in three hours, NOT FUN), and I used my (still unfinished) Roxas costume. n_n;; I also made my sister wear her Namine costume I made for her awhile ago. A friend of mine, has a Hayner costume, but we weren't able to get ahold of him to see if he could come. DX
We went around my school taking pictures in the park, field, hill, in my house, etcetc.
I'm INSANLY proud of these pictures. xD

Olette: Mitzumori
Pence: Beechu
Roxas: Nikki (Me)
Now you know what we look like in real life. xD
Link to Photo album: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Minced_Meat/KH_Photoshoot/
One of my favorite pictures! <3
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:31 pm
Haha those are awesome! ^^ You guys are awesome.
Poor Pence dropped his Sea-salt Ice Cream.....:O
Hehe again, you guys did great.....whenever I get a Roxas, Olette, Pence, Hayner, and a Sora.....maaadd photoshooting. <3

Rei___x3

Mogcaiz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:34 am
Nikki--Chan
OKAYOKAYOKAY.

As you may know, the captains of this guild are cosplay fanatics.
Therefore, I could not RESIST putting this up. xDD
This weekend, Mitzi, Beechu and I got together at my house.
Since I made Seasalt Icecream, I was all,
'LETS DO A TWILIGHT TOWN PHOTOSHOOT!!11'
Sososo..
We quickly made up a Pence and Olette costume(Two costumes in three hours, NOT FUN), and I used my (still unfinished) Roxas costume. n_n;; I also made my sister wear her Namine costume I made for her awhile ago. A friend of mine, has a Hayner costume, but we weren't able to get ahold of him to see if he could come. DX
We went around my school taking pictures in the park, field, hill, in my house, etcetc.
I'm INSANLY proud of these pictures. xD

Olette: Mitzumori
Pence: Beechu
Roxas: Nikki (Me)
Now you know what we look like in real life. xD
Link to Photo album: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Minced_Meat/KH_Photoshoot/
One of my favorite pictures! <3
User Image

Nice nice! biggrin you three (+the cameray guy, makes it four) ^^; seems to have lots of fun! I loved the picture of their hidehout! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:49 pm
Hahaha. That was the. Best. Weekend. Ever.

D: I'm the Pence. I've also done Kairi, and mitzumori's done Sora, both boy and girl version. O: And techinically all three of us have done Selphie. O.O; And I made a Heartless cosplay, too~~

Anyways, enough ranting. xD; Like Nikki said, she made sea salt ice cream, (and it was damn good. O.O wink and she made mitzumori and I go over to her place, where I redid my Pence and Mitzee did Olette. (Spandex <3) After rushing around and trying to contact our Hayner, we gave up and went to the park. Ironically, no one stared at a Roxas, Namine, Olette and Pence walking down the street, whereabouts when me and Mitzee walked down the street as Fuu from Samurai Champloo and an anthro Mokona, everyone was like "OMFG WHA DEE FOOOT?". [Rants]

For three hour costumes, they're pretty good. The best part was eating the ice cream~ [Remembers when she dropped her ice cream]

...NUUUUUUU. ;-------------;

At least Pence got some mad respect. O<

And, yes, the owners of this guild are mad cosplayers. x3; Our next projects are FF7 Yuffie, FF8 Selphie and FFX Rikku.

"I love us!"

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out