Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

u go to coast hills?
  yes
  wha?
  no
  well... you see... errr... about that...
View Results

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:10 pm
You can have all the non-Christian friends you want if you enjoy spending time with them and vice versa. As long as you're true to yourself and everything. When I was younger I had a lot of non-Christian friends and they taught me a lot about life and myself. smile I'm grateful for those friends I had and I do think God blessed me with them for a purpose.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:12 pm
reddy4nething
no....i dont think its wrong.....i have a few myself,but try 2 tell them about Jesus when the topic comes up....u know about church or Jesus or even if they say something about a cross....just find a way 2 tell them and God will take care of the rest(but sometimes ppl still dont listen)

I would say that too but don't pressure them. Religion isn't for everybody and God did bless us with freewill to choose or not to and we can't make anybody or judge them. Invite them to an event you think they might like and if they take you up on the offer cool, if not then that's cool too. Just be a good friend and perhaps your influence could mean a lot to someone. You never know by just being yourself.  

LittlePinky82

Ame Kuro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:33 pm
I think it is okay.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items