Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
You know your a Holic 'Holic' if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bimm0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:39 am
You know you're a Holic'holic' if when somebody asks you to help them find something, and they say that it won't be found, you stop then and there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:56 am
Homicidal Fangirl
-Use Yuuko's reasonings and apply them to everyday life, and for lecturing purposes.
-If you INSIST upon cosplaying as one of the Dashi twins for Storybook Character Dress Up Day (God..even if we have a crazy hair day..I'm so there. XD)
-Blame everything on inevitability and fate.

I do number 1 and 3... ahehehe... when someone asks me why something happened, i'd tell them: "it's destiny/fate/hitsuzen" (with hand gestures XD)

You know you're a HOLiC 'holic'...
-if you make a long, loooooong poem summarizing the story of xxxHOLiC so far and attempts to submit it as your Creative Writing assignment
-if on Yahoo messenger you use Yuko as your display image and have your status message as: "there are no coincidences; only inevitability."

"millions of people, millions of beings, millions of worlds, billions of wishes... but how can they all be granted when there is only ONE dimesional witch? and only one branch of her shop too... ^_^"  

~Chieri-chan~

Auranstlar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:40 pm
Homicidal Fangirl

You know you're a HOLiC 'holic'...
-if you make a long, loooooong poem summarizing the story of xxxHOLiC so far and attempts to submit it as your Creative Writing assignment

Nope! I haven't done that! Not me! *whistles*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:04 am
i did... i actually wanted to, but.. i made another poem, one about my class, which i liked to submit much better. i only attempted to submit it (the HOLiC one)... but i really did make a poem. but only up till the part of doumeki and watanuki, that they fight and everything, and watanuki gets jealous when doumeki's with himawari (i stopped there cuz i can't think of a way to end the poem)  

~Chieri-chan~

[ juice ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:52 pm
Oh noes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:42 am
-if u spazz out over little things.
-if you go to libraries to find a book worm.
-if you find any reason to drink sake.  

exocoldfire

Jaconis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:54 am
-if you quote xxxHOLiC.
-If you get mad at people who don't write it as xxxHOLiC (kinda like TSUBASA RESERvoir CHRoNiCLES)
-If you pretend to see ghosts only so youcan spaz out  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:13 pm
You know your a holic when you see dead people xp  

one_smart_cucumber

Dona_Quixote

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:23 am
...if you buy a pair of shoes because you think of Yuuko the instant you see them

... you buy a pair of earrings with multiple butterflies because you think "Yuuko"

(Oh dear, done 'em both! redface . Only problem 'bout the shoes though is it's not a butterfly on them, it's a dragonfly! But the style is so Yuuko!)  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:34 am
...if you know that that lily vase you have actually will take you to that valley of lilies to see that zashiki warashi on the mountain =p
m.i.a. ^^  

uzumakinoai

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:57 pm
XD. well... holic holic? Hn.. I roleplay Doumeki so much that 'hn' because a new word in my vocabularly.. I rarely say more then a few words per sentance... And for some reason I can never remember what happened to my own bow... (considering I actually took archery in high school ninja )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:05 pm
If you think that a random ninja will pop out at you when you turn the corner.
If when yopur walking, you see a fortune teller's shjop and go in expecting to see a woman in a kimono with black hair, smoking incense and holding a black mokona -OR- If you are said woman waiting for unsuspecting passerby.
If you demand your friends most prized possesion for advice you give them.
You end up cooking for some strange woman on a daily basisafter she reads your fortune for you.  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

potatosarecool

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:14 pm
- If every time someone mentions coincidences, you say that there are no coincidences, only hitsuzen.
- If when talking about finding a significant other, you call it "finding the Doumeki for your Watanuki" XD.
- If you refer to all childhood crushes as Himawaris.
- If You have all of the words to the xxxHolic opening song memorized, even though you don't speak Japanese.
- If You refuse to trim your nails after dark, no matter what.
- If you refer to all of your mentors and teachers as your "Yuukos"
- If you quote Yuuko when people ask you for advise.
- If you take some of Yuuko's sayings and made them personal philosophies.
- If you classify your friends as what xxxHolic character they're most like.

I have done every one of these things O_o.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:13 pm
When you play the alphabet game on your way to school.
If your feet drag you into a wish granting shop.  

ArtGeek313

Julienne Dreams

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:48 pm
You know when you are a Holic Holic when...

You write Yuuko quotes on various parts of your body. (I've done it on my arms and legs.)

If you draw xxxHolic characters on various parts of your body. (I've drawn them all just for the heck of it... Took like, three pens just to finish it.)

If you get xxxHolic characters/quotes tattooed on your body.

If you legally change your name to any of those of xxxHolic.

If you can voice impersonate any of the xxxHolic characters. (I can. razz )

If you have drawn various xxxHolic characters/scenes by memory at random places or just the quickest place you can draw it on. (Many times I have done that.)

I have more, just let me think of them.  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces