Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[cackle]
  [blink]
  o_O Gold?
  ...what an interesting poll 'question'. >_>;
  muahaha! muahahahaha! muahaha!
  [shifty eyes] Damn, they've blown my cover.
  O_O; Whoever wrote this poll needs to go to a mental institute. Pronto.
  [giggle] Pronto is a funny word...
  Darn! What option should I pick!?
  !!!
  ... . And that's final.
View Results

_S i i lent x s k ieS_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:13 pm
=] Yay! That's a pretty kool craft name. <3 I don't have one, yet I'm still thinking of what it would be if I had one. I figure it'll hit me one day. May I inquire how you got that faceh crafts name of yours? ;] I tried sounding suave in my head with that last sentence...cough...yeah failure. x.x;

User Image
(This is for the Lammas puzzle. Please don't remove).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:20 pm
*looks at _Silent x skieS_'s sig and hugs a tree*

Niiiiice tree...*pats tree* heart

Conan The Barbie Doll

_S i i lent x s k ieS_

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:14 pm
=D I hugged a tree today! <3 It was such a happy pretty tree, it was practically yelling "HUG ME!!", and so I did. It was a very good hug. =]  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:24 pm
Wow, this thread barely gets attention, and when people do post it's very random.

Hey anyone who reads this, I'm Ebony. I live in down under and have been looking into Wicca and Pagan lifestyles for quite a few years now. It isn't full on but taking little bits as they come.

Ohh, I've seen your siggy around, _S i i lent x s k ieS_, I almost went out and hugged a tree when I saw it the first time ^_^; Though I'm trying to make it where people think there's a possibility that I was once normal. xd  

loveblackbutterflies

_Theatre is Life_

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:54 pm
"Hug Trees...they have less issues than people...." perfect.
That is probably one of my favorite signatures ever.

And Hello Ebony. I'm Candice. I live in the states and Im trying to transition into Wicca/Pagan. I have been for a while, Im really happy with it, but my parents aren't what you would call excepting, so that makes things slightly difficult. XD

anyway. whats up everyone?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:55 am
Hey Candice, I thought no one would ever come!

Mmm parents are a bummer sometimes. I'm guessing your still a minor, right? So am I. I think I might;ve been one of the luckier picks for parent's religion wise. They don't care if I become a star trek-ian and speak fluent valkinesse. (I have no idea what the spelling is)

Well, basically I'm grounded and have had a lot of bad news about my community flying around. Though today I went to a great presentation about life choices after school, very exciting! It's mainly so I can look into university. No idea what courses I'll pick though.

How are things on your end?  

loveblackbutterflies

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:41 pm
Just because you mentioned a star trek-ian thing...I found out recently that there's a Jedi religion. And it's apparently (or was at some point) a very popular religion in some country (I'm wanting to say England, but I can't remember for sure).

http://www.jedichurch.org/

I learned that while watching my family play Trivial Pursuit. When it showed that the Jedi relgion was the correct answer (in response to a question asking what the third most popular religion in whichever country was). We were all like "....what?! eek "

I didn't know such a thing existed. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:44 am
I knew, my mum and brother were talking to me about it. It's crazy what people believe. I'm waiting for the harry potter religion to come out. xd  

loveblackbutterflies

_Theatre is Life_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:03 pm
Sorry I haven't been here for a while**

yup Im a minor. My parents don't get a lot of the things I agree with. (gay marriage, other random political tidbits) But things on my end are still pretty good.

oh I have no doubt there's a Jedi or Star Trek religion. I was actually surprised I hadn't heard of it lol. Im pretty sure there's a Harry Potter religion, or at least a base of people who run around in capes with plastic wands yelling "Expelliarmus"" and other "spells" XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:43 pm
No worries, the fact your back is good! Well everyone can agree to disagree, right?

I'm still glad Harry Potter came out with the idea that witches can be good. It gets so repetitive when you hear stories that witches are green with boils and fly around on broomsticks eating children. Though I think it's strange that people run around pretending it actually exists. (I'm a bit hypocritical on that one though, when I was younger I used to wish that a Hogwarts letter would come to tell me I was a witch. I also used to be obsessed with anything witchy. Once I had a whole birthday that was based on being a witch. I got a bucket that mum painted and called a cauldron, two bamboo broomsticks and a huge witches dress-up party. Luckily I've kind of grown out of it.)  

loveblackbutterflies

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 pm
I can relate to the "witchy" thing. When I was younger I always HAD to dress up as a nice, pretty witch for Halloween. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:02 pm
Lol, I never got Halloween. My mom always had the idea that sense the tradition was to give candy to evil spirits so they don't harm you, your family, or your house, that we represented the evil spirits so it made us an evil spirit for the night and opened us up to let Satan into our soul. o.o She is one of those UBER Christians.  

Colored White

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

loveblackbutterflies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:21 am
I've never had a Halloween either, it's not big in Australia, yet. I'm also never going to have one because my Mother thinks it's just an over commercialized holiday which teaches kids that it's find to ask for candy from strangers. In a way, I can see her point. Though, I also know that she's jealous about the fact that when she asked HER mum her mum said "No!" too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:44 pm
uhhhh..... whas goin on??? i hate just walking in.  

Le Kodoku

loveblackbutterflies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:05 am
Walk in all you like, just read the page, it's got all the latest posts biggrin .  
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff