Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sincerely Yours: Sasuke x Sakura

Back to Guilds

A fanguild for the discussion of the Naruto pairing SasukexSakura 

Tags: sasusaku, sasuke, sakura, sasuke x sakura 

Reply SasukexSakura
SasuSaku doujinshi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:27 pm
Kawaii_Angel05
You are very lucky. I only get money on my birthdays, and change I find on the cafeteria floor.

xD Same for me. Oh, and those occasional pennies you find on the floor at Wal-Mart.

>> I went to twinbells and saw quite a bit of doujin that I like. xD

They take cash in the mail at my own risk. YAY. It's the only way I can buy things without parents disapproval. gonk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:31 pm
I remember finding 50 bucks on the floor and then 20 the next day at a shopping place. I was like O.O It was like in the middle of nowhere. xd  

Cherrihana

Iia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:54 pm
Cherrihana
I remember finding 50 bucks on the floor and then 20 the next day at a shopping place. I was like O.O It was like in the middle of nowhere. xd

I found $200 on the floor at my high school. On the floor. That was the luckiest day of my LIFE. Ididn't turn it in because:

1. Whoever was being THAT careless with $200 is an idiot.

2. My highschool has a student body of 1600+ people. Like they'd really find out WHOSE $200 it was. >>

>> I have yet to find anything more than $.25 at once. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:22 pm
Lucky you surprised

My friends found $400 at school but they turned it in and no one said it was theres, I don't what happened to it though. xd

Cherrihana

Iia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:26 pm
xD Yeah. Wow.

Who brings that kind of money to school?!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:31 pm
Yeah, whos brings it and loses it!? gonk

Still, had it been I who found the money I would've kept it. >->;
I mean.. $400!? xd

Cherrihana

Iia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:32 pm
I know. xD I'm too greedy of a person when it comes to that much.

If I ever found any more money, I'd use it on doujinshi. xD I spent the $200 on expanding my Gravitation manga collection. And Fruits Basket. >> *wasn't into Naruto at the time*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:38 pm
Fruuuuits Basket. heart (I love Kagura XDD)

Yeah, I spend my money on doujinshi. Only SasuSaku ones I might add XD Or Saku/Sasu-centric ones. >D

Right now I'm just paitently or not waiting for an email back from twinbells so I can buy some doujinshi. xd

Cherrihana

Iia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:46 pm
Cherrihana
Fruuuuits Basket. heart (I love Kagura XDD)

Yeah, I spend my money on doujinshi. Only SasuSaku ones I might add XD Or Saku/Sasu-centric ones. >D

Right now I'm just paitently or not waiting for an email back from twinbells so I can buy some doujinshi. xd

xD I want a bunch. xD SasuSaku, there was a cute ItaSasu one I saw, too. And I saw some KakaSasu doujinshi too. *big KakaSasu fan* xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:06 am
I don't like ItaSasu or KakaSasu xp
(Basically don't like Sasuke with anyone but Sakura or Naruto >_>)

I want the ItachixSakuraxSasuke one in twinbells shop though. xd

Cherrihana

~kikigal_19~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:07 pm
i got none. i hope i can buy some in the near future though. but i did see some of the pics. of them online.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:51 pm
oh you guys are so lucky! I've never read a doujinshi before! crying I don't know where toget them but are they in english? confused  

evil_demon2006s_ vampire

kmiski
Crew

Indestructible Lionheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:53 pm
Ayu Hikari
oh you guys are so lucky! I've never read a doujinshi before! crying I don't know where toget them but are they in english? confused

You can get doujinshi at ebay, Twinbells' Doujinshi Shop (Although she hasn't updated in awhile. She's quite busy. ), and at anime conventions. I know a lot of other websites you can buy doujinshi from but I can't remember them right now. If you go to a Doujinshi Review Site, they provide a lot of links you can go to buy doujinshi.

And no, they are in Japanese.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:10 pm
$400 if I found them I buy alot anime stuff like hehehe I want to get this cute Sasuke plushe that dress or the site said cosplay as a cat rofl it so cute!!!! Well I can buy noting online unless I use money order I be ok but I can buy noting because I spent all the money too much good stuff world I brought a Kyo shirt and other stuff....................yeah  

Tao Love Ayumu

Cherrihana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:49 am
Kawaii_Angel05
I only have one... I'm pretty sure this is the only doujinshi I'll ever buy. Of course, I may change my mind.

Kakurenbo (Hide and Seek)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Circle: Konjou Kumiai Click for circle's web site
Artist: Yoko Fujitani
Genre: Angst/Romance
Size: B5
Price: Around $30 (Currency is USD)
Pages: 70
Description: A long story about Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi searching for Sakura who is using a Genjutsu to hide herself in the forest of Konoha. It seems that Kurenai has challenged Sakura to hide from her Team for 12 hours (?) I recall a part where Tsunade refers Sakura as "Sasuke's woman" XD The ending is really sweet.

..And that's all for now. ^^;

Huzzah! I just brought this doujinshi off ebay. xd heart

Now to go through the painful weeks of waiting for it to come..and its from Japan. >>;

SasukexSakura

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff