*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
i'm kinda confused on this..and it FREAKS me out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats happening to me??? what is this????
  Its a gift, calm down
  its a curse, pray to God bout it
  your insane
  i really dont care
  i dunno...pray ova it
View Results

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:00 am
Im not really sure ya know.....Ive sensed them b4 2 in my very own school so i dont really think its a curse.....i think God is just wanting 2 protect us so he gives us this feeling  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:33 am
It's from the devil. The more you mess around with that kinda stuff, the more dangerous.  

Atarashi No Sensei

Atarashi No Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:33 am
If you really cared, you would ask God about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:07 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
ok...the other day..i was walking in the woods...God told me to go back home, so i turned around, and went back home...half way there, i realized why he wanted me to turn back...i woulda gone under a bridge..under this bridge...is ALOT of satanic spray paintings...i've always gone by there, but i've never been told to go back..well when i visioned the bridge...i sensed demons, and it creeped me out...now i can sense demons, i can sense their presence...n earlier today..i sensed demons....then i sensed light...i'm not sure if it was another warrior of God, angels, or a battle (angles) but i sensed it, and i dont fully understand it...i'm not quite sure how to use the one i deicovered today, but i have found out how to sense demons, i just have to stop and pay attention if they're a bit away..but if they're right there with me, i sense them, STRONGLY.

does anybody know whats going on? is this a gift tha God has given me to help better fight the forces of evil? or has he given it to me to help those shrowded and haunted by demons? i'm so...i dunno, its so obscure...any thoughts???

If God needed a human to assist him in the fight against Satan, then he wouldn't be all powerful....not to mention we would have died already. The only spiritual battle you're going to be in is when Satan tempts you to fall into sin, and that battle you don't even fight, you rely on God. Again, this isn't something you should be playing around with, seriously. I think, like Sunset Wahine just posted, you need to go and ask God and read his word, not your own. ninja Don't worrying, God's always listening. xd  

Uthopia

Uthopia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:12 pm
zz1000zz
You can *sense* demons? Yeah right. If i accept you can sense demons, logically demons must be affecting the world. First, i think that is a lazy cop out. Second, i think it is a paranoid delusion you should speak to a shrink about.

If demons are real, then we can safely assume they have mortal followers, as does god. If you have a supernatural ability, so to must the followers of demons. About now is when WB would step in and add cheesy romances, then air it on primetime networking.

Next you will be telling me there is a war going on, and the people who have these abilities are fighting for god. Sorry, but the real world does not work that way. The bible does not say you will be forced to deal with demons. Posts like:

thrashmetaljunkie
One hit me pretty hard the other day...and i was depressed the whole day..but then God told me i didnt have the luxury of quiting so i hit back, HARD. i said a few mean prayers, and rebuked him like you wouldn believe. I rebuke every demon, the slightest feeling, i rebuke. also, when i was hit, i couldn sense nething..after i had hit back, i could sense clearly again. i think its from God...^^

Are just stupid. You are not fighting demons. You did not "rebuked him like you wouldn believe." Consider checking yourself into a mental institute. You need it.

P.S. I know people in the bible did confront demons (well, in the NT they did). However, those people also brought the dead to life.

*claps* Very well said. xd Though there are such things as demons and angels.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:50 pm
What a lot of people fail to realize is that demons are real. People think that it is just some fairy tale and that they will never encounter them. You always hear about people who give to a homeless person, turn around, and he's gone right? They say that they think it was an angel, right? It might be true. I have felt the same thing. However, the dilapidated old house might just be a fear sweatdrop None-the-less, if you feel you shouldn't go there, don't go there. Whenever I get teh feeling or have some kind of strong mental temptation, I always think of two words. No and Stop. I just repeat them and think about God and it actually works!!! In the bible it talks about how the disciples banished demons and stuff, right? Exorcisms? People can still be possesed. I actually know a person who was possessed. They were the cutting, gothic, evil kid that always caused problems. They always acted like they were seeing something that we wern't. I strongly beleive that one girl in my 4th period last year was possessed. All of the signs were there....  

Haven923

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Uthopia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:15 pm
Haven923
What a lot of people fail to realize is that demons are real. People think that it is just some fairy tale and that they will never encounter them. You always hear about people who give to a homeless person, turn around, and he's gone right? They say that they think it was an angel, right? It might be true. I have felt the same thing. However, the dilapidated old house might just be a fear sweatdrop None-the-less, if you feel you shouldn't go there, don't go there. Whenever I get teh feeling or have some kind of strong mental temptation, I always think of two words. No and Stop. I just repeat them and think about God and it actually works!!! In the bible it talks about how the disciples banished demons and stuff, right? Exorcisms? People can still be possesed. I actually know a person who was possessed. They were the cutting, gothic, evil kid that always caused problems. They always acted like they were seeing something that we wern't. I strongly beleive that one girl in my 4th period last year was possessed. All of the signs were there....

Yeah, I agree. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:52 am
Something like that happened to me. When my grandad died, I saw him in his house, at in total i have seen him about 6 times.  

Spooey

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:28 pm
I had a talk with my mom the a week or so ago, i dont sense anything. My mom said its just mind games that satan in playing with my head. But i want an answer for this, because i KNOW this is true. When i talk to people, if i concentrate, i can tell exactly what emotions they are feeling. I got that a few days ago...and i dont totally understand why, but it helps me to comfort others, which i seem to be pretty good at. and i know i DO feel their emotions because i tell them exactly what they are feeling, and they ask how i know...its wierd...if you tell me i'm crazy for this, talk to the people i have felt, my friend kait, paige, caroline, nick, jeanie, and a bunch of friends here on gaia. I dont need to be face to face with the person, i can just be talking online and be able to feel their emotions. but it dosent always work...i can't mess with freewill, if someone dosent want me to know how they are feeling, i can't feel it. but if they let me, i can feel it quite well. I know, its wierd.

P.S. Check rules people, i believe treat people with RESPECT is one of them, stare i already see a shrink for depression and suicidal thoughts, thank you.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff