Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
does it make you a bad christian if your afraid ...... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:15 am
you dont have to say anything, i'm a shy person 2, but i try to show it. i use my actions, i write christian lyrics, i play in a christian m,etal band, i go to church every sunday, i go to youth group. and during lunch, i pray beofre i eat (in the middle of the cafe, visibly) no one gives me dirt bout it...then again....they kno better...i HAVE NOT hurt neone..they just think i'm crazy... dunno where they got tha idea...*curls in ball and rocks mumbling* lol. but as long as you can SHOW that you are a believer, and at least make a move towards being a spiritual model for others to follow, then your not denying God. I do talk bout God with my friends, christian and non christian alike. simply because they bring it up. if they have questions, and you dont have an answer, then it means that you should do a bit of studying. to be able to answer ppls questions n such, you must have knoweldge of the bible. so remember to read your bible daily. ^^ i use2 b a afraid, until 1 day God spoke to me..I'll never b the same...now im a soldier...not the strongest, but still strong. and also, remember that leaders fall, but what sets them apart from others, is that they get right back up, much faster then others, then they can offer others a hand, to help them back up. are you a spiritual leader?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:56 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
you dont have to say anything, i'm a shy person 2, but i try to show it. i use my actions, i write christian lyrics, i play in a christian m,etal band, i go to church every sunday, i go to youth group. and during lunch, i pray beofre i eat (in the middle of the cafe, visibly) no one gives me dirt bout it...then again....they kno better...i HAVE NOT hurt neone..they just think i'm crazy... dunno where they got tha idea...*curls in ball and rocks mumbling* lol. but as long as you can SHOW that you are a believer, and at least make a move towards being a spiritual model for others to follow, then your not denying God. I do talk bout God with my friends, christian and non christian alike. simply because they bring it up. if they have questions, and you dont have an answer, then it means that you should do a bit of studying. to be able to answer ppls questions n such, you must have knoweldge of the bible. so remember to read your bible daily. ^^ i use2 b a afraid, until 1 day God spoke to me..I'll never b the same...now im a soldier...not the strongest, but still strong. and also, remember that leaders fall, but what sets them apart from others, is that they get right back up, much faster then others, then they can offer others a hand, to help them back up. are you a spiritual leader?
i guess i need to try more or something  

musiqueangel828

[xxxSquall_Leonhartxxx]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:08 pm
No you are not a bad Christian but you should tell people about God because God is not a secret to be kept. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:20 pm
LambofaShepard
No you are not a bad Christian but you should tell people about God because God is not a secret to be kept. 3nodding
yeah i know that just i wish i knew how to tell people with out being so afraid  

musiqueangel828

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:56 pm
tha's easy...ask God what he wants you to tell them...and try to imply Jesus in their life. let them kno tha hes there...even just ooraying with them if they're having a rough time...you'll find a way ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:41 am
thrashmetaljunkie
tha's easy...ask God what he wants you to tell them...and try to imply Jesus in their life. let them kno tha hes there...even just ooraying with them if they're having a rough time...you'll find a way ^^
ok just pray about it  

musiqueangel828

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:48 pm
No,jut dont deny him.
And obey what he tells you,but if ur friends start making cracks bout god and our religion then bring him up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:34 pm
It doesn't make you a bad christian at all. Like a lot of people say, don't deny Him. But God has time for everything to speak and stuff about Him. And even for some people they never do go out and tell people about Chirst. They pray, some people are outreachers and some are prayers and other things like that. Many if not all people have problems telling people about Christ, it can be scray especially at first. But keep praying and God will give you the strength and desire to go and tell worlds! wink  

Litia_Echo

onecoolc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:12 pm
No.

if you love god and follow god, thatts all we can ask of of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:29 pm
The Bible says we need to fear God, not man when sharing the gospel. In this world, we WILL be criticized as Christians! The Bible also says "Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." If we truly cared about others, we would witness to them about the ONLY truth, so that they wouldn't have to spend eternity in hell. There are so many lost souls in the world. We need to be a helping hand and not even be ashamed of God. You wouldn't exist at all if it wasn't for Him.  

Atarashi No Sensei

Argentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:55 pm
No, perhaps you're just not ready or your uncomfortable doing so.
But if someone asks you if you believe in God and you deny it, then that's not a good sign.
You need to stand up for what you believe in. Sometimes I don't tell others about God because they've voiced that they don't want to hear it. I leave them be, but I keep an eye on them for an oppertunity to share the word if I need be. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:58 pm
i kno just how u feel
but my dad told me that people shouldn't getin the way with u and God, besides there's probably some people that want to kno God. my friends accept me for spreading it alittle and some even turn the other cheek
...im not sure whether that was pep talk or somethin else but i just told it like it is
hope it helped  

pnai_pride777

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:34 pm
Nope. Everybody has a special gift. I used to be very shy and nervous in front of people. Even the people at my church in the Bible college class I went to at my church. You just have to practice speaking up in smaller groups whether with friends or something. Ask God for the experience to become braver with speaking out. It worked for me. Now I'm not afraid to let my liberalness show to my fellow Christian's.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Seority
So you want to be a christian, but live as though your not one?
I have, well I sould just say, that most of my friends are none believers, and a few know that im a christian, but they dont treat me differently. Yes, other people think its odd that I dont fight back when they mess around with me, but why should I try to impress an idiot like that anyway?

Your actions and deeds should speak too. Not everybody can go out and preach or speak to people about their beliefs. If you just act like a Christian and follow Jesus then that should be your testimony. And mean while if you do want to get out and do mission trips perhaps you can try going on a small group trip with people from your church doing something.  

LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:44 pm
symphony in peril
my sunday school teacher always told me this and i think it might help." never fear men and their faces"

I know it's kind of cheesy but my favorite quote that has helped me throughout life is from FDR: "The only thing to fear is fear itself."  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff