The Best Multi-Sports Guild On Gaia! 

Tags: Discussion, Basketball, Football, Baseball, Sports 

Reply General Sports Discussion
Sportsfan Picture Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have any kick-a** sports pics to show everybody?
  yes!
  nope
View Results

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:22 pm
BRAlN
Bump

If you haven't, please go read rules of this guild. 3nodding

There is no bumping allowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 pm
Boston Sports Fan
User Image

Phelps doing his thing... talk2hand

doin his thing, LOL rofl  

Austin Shipp
Crew

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 am
xD

This one guy in some other forum said that was Justin Verlander, lol. It does look like him... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image  

Feune

Feune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:19 pm
Heres another with the funniest caption I've seen in a while from a guy from Blog a Bull.

User Image

"As you may have already know, I am a Die-Hard Chicago Bulls fan. It has been more than a pleasure. Being raised in Chicago, I, along with many other similar childhoods, spend the days shooting hoops, envisioning our future of stardom wearing the Chicago Bulls jersey dominating on the official NBA courts. The cracks in the concrete, the rhythmic sounds of the metal hoops were ingrained in our minds, and therefore became our dreams every night. And at night, it would be a pleasure to go home, turn on the TV, and watch the Bulls led by Norm Van Lier and Jerry Sloan sweat blood and guts in a hard-fought win over an opponent. After that, it was Michael, I followed his early frustrations in the NBA playing with Dave Corzine and Orlando Woolridge before he led the Bulls to a team of dynasty.

Now, I can easily say that the pleasure is no longer there. With the distraught passing of Norm Van Lier, I felt as if I lost a friend, but not only that, we lost a Chicago Bull, a foundation, a part of the organization that fought and bled for us. Now, it is a DAMN shame, that Norm’s final glimpse of the Chicago Bulls was an EMBARASSING loss to the New Jersey Nets. He is rolling in his grave right now. You guys, fighting for a playoff spot, losing control of the game, letting Devin Harris light it up for 19 fourth quarter points is absolutely PATHETIC.

Last night, after delivering my economic speech before Congress, I hustled my way back into the oval office, turned on my TV, and watched an ABOMINATION of basketball. I ordered NBA League Pass so I can follow the beloved Chicago Bulls, but instead THIS was what I got. A circus filled with clowns in basketball jerseys, charlatans, jesters, led by an incompetent joke of a head coach who’s only adept at giving Shampoo commercials in his past time. When I watch the Bulls now, I do not see a team that is in competition, I see a team that is devoid of intellect.

If you can’t guard Devin Harris on the pick and roll, you TRAP him, you double team him immediately, you try to get the ball out of his hands. What I saw was absolute stupidity by Kirk, Tyrus, Ben and Derrick, which all bred from the ignorant cesspool of smug-faced gentlemens from the top.

Now, you all know that the cameras rolling, you’re in front of the nation, everyone is gonna hear what I said at MSNBC or CNN. If you guys have ANY heart in you at all, I’m talking to you Ben, Kirk, Derrick, you WILL win against Washington tomorrow. You heart that? I’m gonna be there, I’m gonna be sitting FRONT ROW, and we will not lose tomorrow’s game. As a passionate Bulls fan, I will not tolerate another round of blasphemous basketball.

Oh, and one more thing, Vinny, you’re fired. As the presidents of the United States, Pax, fire this man right now.

Alright, meeting’s over."

-He better have said that-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image

The view from section 136 at Citizen's Bank Park. Taken April 15th, 2008, against the Astros.

(Sadly, that is Adam Eaton on the mound.)  

Muzychenku

iFlap_LOL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:00 pm
http://www.jibsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/a-rodyankees.jpg

Arod best player there is biggrin xd  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items