Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
im tired of this world..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tired?
  I cant wait til Jesus comes bak!
  Im happy with the way everything is now.
  I dont know what to think anymore=(
View Results

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:10 pm
Im so sick and tired of this world!I mean,people in my school dont even talk about God anymore and my school is a CHRISTIAN school!Theyre 2 busy listening 2 rap and all these other types of music.Sometimes I feel like I just wanna give up talking about God and trying 2 be an example.I need some encouragement.Its not that I dont love every1 its just they frustrate me mad .  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:20 pm
I say, when the oppertunity comes up, talk about him.
Talk to yourself or whoever is listening. Just share the love you have for the Lord with others, or just continue to love him bounlessly yourself. You can't force others to want to talk about God or their Christianity, and you have be too forceful either. I think you should just share it with whoever listens and if no one listens, the only important thing for you is how much you love God.

Ginger Snapple

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:21 pm
Yeah, it's hard to deal with sometimes. God created it though, and if you look hard enough you can find some pretty amazing things smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:57 pm
say sumthing like God has blessed us with a beautiful day today, or sumthing, bring him up. Don;t wait fro them to feel like it, it wont happen. i pray all the time, n then me n my friends end up talking botu God sumtimes at lunch, cuz i pray before i eat. maybe you should try something like that, i'm not sure what kind of encouragment you need...just keep it up ^^ if you need ne help or anything, i'm usually on EVERYDAY, so dun b shy to pm me ^^  

thrashmetaljunkie

Guacamole-kun

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:47 pm
Wow, I'm the only one here who is actually quite happy and content with my life?
One more reason to stay agnostic, I guess. ^^; Not like that was in jeopardy or anything.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:14 am
thank u pplz!I feel better now and Ill try some of yalls ideas^^once again thank u!  

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

songsparrow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:25 pm
Truth is a christian school isn't necesarily full of christians. Most people don't care about God, but when they do then you have an opening. Most of the time it comes when people are hurting. You can be the hand of God.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:49 pm
Wow, a dilemma.
I AM happy with things the way they are.
but I checked waiting for God - because that is forever, and this is temporary.  

chewmynails

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:11 pm
NO!
you cant give up.
Thats what evil wants for us to totaly lose hope and stop caring.
God,I hate rap,I hate those kids that say "I am a P-I-M-P"
"I am a gangster"
ITS STUPID!

The point of it is,Dont give up.
Ask you self this,If they started jumping off the empire state building will you do that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:00 pm
Guacamole-kun
Wow, I'm the only one here who is actually quite happy and content with my life?
One more reason to stay agnostic, I guess. ^^; Not like that was in jeopardy or anything.

Please please PLEASE don't be offended?

But I'm just putting it in for that bold point, k? sweatdrop

here's an explanation. You might not need/want one~ I just feel like I need to put one up here:

One of the reasons Christians suffer is because of this:

Let's say that God created the earth, and it was like this:

HEAVEN: <- EARTH.

but then, there was the first sin. and Hell was created- not as a punishment, but as God's way of giving people their free choice- if they choose to follow sin, he doesn't want to take away their freedom- because that just isn't free choice. So now, the world became this.

HEAVEN: EARTH -> HELL. So Earth's sinful path is, in a way, going that way.

But God is merciful, and so, there was a way for the people of Earth to go back to the original. Heaven.

HEAVEN:aaaaEarth ->aaaaaa Hell.
aaaa< back towards Heaven-- Christians, through Jesus. Jesus is like a bridge back- a savior.

But the reason some people are, as they say "tired of this world" is because it's hard to fight the main pull of Earth's sin, which is going towards Hell. This is why they get tired, and discouraged sometimes- swimming up current is never easy.

That was a strange diagram and long ramble on answer session that you probably did not want to hear, everyone. ^^; sorry~

BUT DON'T GIVE UP, ok? Keep praying, and I will pray for you also! The important thing is to not to have the MAIN focus on what the world thinks. Think about God, and do it for Him first of all.  

retrouvailles

Dapper Dabbler

arianna05

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:31 pm
ok, here is a suggestion.....

Find some Christian rap, get them introduced to it and then you can discuss the lyrics with them sometime!! Then, you don't have to listen to crap all the time!!!

You know, it only takes two to start arevival at your school..A Christian and Jesus!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:10 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Pandemasu

Rain_Hime

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:31 pm
I'll put it simply,
Jesus said our life wouldn't be easy.
It's not, but we can bare it.
We have the only strength that can, and that is His.
So just be strong, love, and hope. Only God Himself knows when Jesus will come back, and I have no doubt it will be at the right time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:38 pm
Ok today,I got stuck in summer school but today was cool.
Because it had to deal with this topic.
There is a kid who is black and listens to it and he even said after all I have said he may just change.

I think school should be more into things like this,pull everyone into the gym and talk to them,ask the police to infere with this growning problem.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Moliverio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:57 am
You can't give up! What will that do to the people you've been working with? Here's some advice, while praying to God about this don't ask for a lighter load ask for a stronger back to carry the load.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff