Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
Radiant Garden [COMPLETED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:18 pm
Marluxia closed his eyes, thinking for a moment. He would not go to the Pride Lands. Who knew what would happen there. They already made comments about his hair looking like a mane. The thought made him frown. Perhaps...Beast's Castle? That didn't sound too bad, actually. He had never been there before, and it reminded him of Castle Oblivion. Marluxia looked over at Xaldin and Xigbar, sighing. He walked calmly over to the two ex-Nobodies.

"I'll join you both. That way we just need one more person."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:25 pm
"Sounds good to me!" Xaldin smiled. "Oh, and sorry about earlier when I snapped..." Xaldin shrugged, holding out his hand. "Forgiven?" He asked, smiling to the man. He hoped that Marluxia would be as kind as to forgive his crazy behavior.

Now they needed another person...But who.

Xaldin looked around for someone to join them. He looked back at Xigbar, who he could tell was stareing at him for a good five minutes now. Why was he still stareing? It was kinda weird now.

((Sorry for the shortness, but there isn't much XDD not sure who is with who anymore))

Diazu

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:25 pm
Well then. Stitch didn't understand all the commotion that had been going on, but he decided not to bother, really. Also, it seemed like people were separating and going to fun places, which would probably amuse the little summon very much.

Perking up at the sudden mass movement within the small house, Stitch looked around, trying to decide where to go.

Hmm, to go with the pretty girl? Sora? Or Sp--

Oooooooooooooh.....

Okay. There Pinky was, crossing his line of sight. He liked the Pinky, even though he was oddly...calm. And not at all as happy as Roxas.

Even then, his mind was already made up; colours were important, after all.

And he liked pink.

So Pinky it was.

Scampering along, he nuzzled at the Pinky happily, Stitch made soft, crooning noises of approval. Yep, he would be going with the Pinky.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:03 pm
"Dammit!! Well, there goes our group." She sighed as the two other men walked away and met up with Marluxia. Luck's still as bad as it once was. Guess I'm back to square one again.

She raised an eyebrow at the request to go to Olympus. "Why would you want to go there? The Coliseum was wrecked a while ago. The only thing to do there is fight in the Underdrome and...." Shuddering at the thought, she paused for a moment before continuing. "...I don't have a problem if you really want to go.....it's just not a place I would automatically pick to go by myself."

"Now, there's the issue about the other group members....I guess it's either Leon and Ienzo or Cloud and Aerith...." Without any sort of warning, she moved MUCH closer towards the sitarist, close enough that their bodies very lightly touched and their faces were mere inches apart. "And between you and me..." she whispered so quietly that Demyx could barely hear despite the short distance from her mouth to his ear, " I DON'T want to go with Leon and Ienzo. I have a good reason.....but I'll say it later."

She lingered there for a few seconds, only pulling back when it finally dawned on her how close she was. s**t, now he's going to think I'm coming on to him when I really just didn't want the other zillion people to hear me. s**t, s**t, s**t. Her face took on the color of Axel's hair and she begun to fidget quite noticeably. "So, I guess this means Cloud and Aerith are our only shot." Grabbing him by the cuff of his sleeve, she dragged him across the room towards her friends.

"Aerith, Cloud? I'm joining your group. So's Demyx."

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:34 pm
Merlin's Home

Woah woah woah… this was going just a little too fast. Everyone was getting in groups already. Roxas rushed back to Namine and took her hand. He didn’t want to leave her. They wouldn’t be split up again. No, never again. He knew how he felt and how much he missed her. Roxas did not want that feeling to return. He felt happy with Namine. Almost safer…

“I promised that we’ll stick together.” He whispered to her while looking around the room. Almost everyone was already in a group of four. He needed to find just two people!

There! Demyx! Demyx was the first friend Roxas made when he came back. And Yuffie? She was feeling bad before on the internet. Maybe Roxas could talk to her. But she wanted to go with Cloud and Aerith?

“Hey Yuffie…” Roxas tugged on her shirt to get her to turn around. “Could Namine and I go with you instead? Please?”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:03 am
Merlin's

Okay...Three people and-- HOLY CRAP A BLUE THING!

Xaldin looked at Sitich with odd fasination. What was that thing? Was it fro some other world? He brought a hand out, poking it in the side. "Um...What are you?" Xaldin asked, confused as hell as to what that blue furball was.

Saïx sighed. Him, Seifer and Tifa, huh? Two more. It looked like some group were already in their fours and fives. Maybe Axel? ******** no! But somehow he was walking himself to the frightened man anyways.

"Axel," Saïx begun, catching the boy's attention easily. "Care to join our group? We need two more people to join us, and perhaps you can be our fourth?" He asked, not expecting him to say yes anyway.

Diazu

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:24 am
Riku choked when he heard Kairi ask Xemnas to come with them. But when Sora bent down to talk to her, he gave himself a chance to think about it, and he didn't mind so much anymore. He knew he'd been right about not trusting Xemnas in general, but he'd realized that the Xemnas sitting under the table was much different from the Xemnas who'd caused a new burn on his chest with his blades and from the Xemnas who'd burned his side months ago.

Hard as it had been for him to swallow, there was a difference. And the Xemnas under the table was harmless and innocent...

I've never known someone who had two sides to his personality like this before.
Two! I can count to two easily.

"Alright, we have our four," he said calmly, leaning against a chair trying to look casual instead of weak. "Where to then? Does any one of us have a preference at all? I mean, I don't..."

It won't matter where I am when I can finally say 'yes, I'm positive' to Pride...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:46 am
"Port Royal?" Sora asked, distracted by Riku's voice. Captain Jack Sparrow would be there, and Sora was looking forward to seeing him again, if only to take his mind off things.

His gaze lingered on Riku for a few moments longer before he turned to Kairi and smiled, trying to ignore the strange sense of foreboding that rose within him.

Riku had once told him about Pride's offer, and that particular issue had taken a backseat in comparison to all the other issues that had cropped up, and now that he thought about it...

Riku was going to accept Pride's offer, Sora remembered, feeling a strange sense of pain in his heart. He had to, to get rid of the Darkness, right?

So why did it feel like he was this close to losing his best friend forever, and there was nothing he could do about it?  

queen_qing
Crew

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:53 am
Riku'd begun to realize that he was being blind, after reading the chats Sora'd had with Xemnas and Roxas. He was missing a lot, he knew, but he didnt know how to fix it, if he even could. There was a look in Sora's eyes that he knew wasn't good, but he couldn't for the life of him figure out why or what it was.

"Port Royal?" he laughed, a more genuine sounding laugh than anything since he'd come out of that small side room with Sora. "Fine, but no more rum for you, Sora." He ruffled Sora's hair with his hand, remembering vaguely that it was one of the things he'd used to do on the Islands. It was a brotherly gesture, and for now, that would be something. He'd just have to remember to keep any physical contact like that really short and avoid doing something really stupid...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:01 am
Rum was, quite frankly, one of the other things he had been looking forward to, as well. He'd heard that ingesting alcohol helped get rid of problems, or at least in the task of forgetting them, and he wanted to see if it really worked.

If it didn't, it probably wouldn't matter too, right? It wasn't like he had anything to lose, anyway.

His laughter only slightly strained in response to Riku's, Sora batted at him in mock indignance, trying a little too hard not to flinch at his sudden touch, and not to touch him even more than neceaasry...he knew he couldn't risk it. "Hey, rum is good! You should try it someday!"  

queen_qing
Crew

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:47 am

The gunner looked up and smiled. "Hey, Marluxia." he simply said, nodding. "Good to see you're all right and alive. Specially considering the goings on that just recently happened." He waved his hand around at the dying business of the groups and smiled.

"So, what, Beast's Castle, was it?" His gaze constantly traveled to Xaldin, whether he knew it or not. "If it's a castle, I bet it's got big ol' scary hallways and we can freak each other out!" He laughed.

But before he could finish what his train of thought was, something tiny, fuzzy, and blue came waddling up and hugged against Marluxia's leg.

Well don't that just beat all. Three men and some sort of little alien dog/pet thing. Xigbar crossed his thin arms over his chest and yawned. "Hey, whatever, dudes, let's just get this show on the road."

------------------------

Xemnas went over what people had told him in the chats... That he had done bad things... And that's why they were looking at him funny.

But he got to be with Sora and Riku. They were both super nice to him!

He wearily pushed himself up and then nodded, getting ready to go.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:01 am
“Hey Yuffie…Could Namine and I go with you instead? Please?”

She spun around to see Sora and Kairi's former Nobodies standing right behind her. "Oh, I thought you guys already had a group....." This might work better....it'd be nice to get to know Roxas and Namine better....plus I don't think Cloud will be into going to the Coliseum, given what happened to him there... With an extremely apologetic look on her face, she gave a quick bow to the swordsman and the healer. "Uh, I'm really sorry, but....I think I'm going to go with these two instead. I'm really, really sorry."

"Roxas? Namine? You're in our group. We're going to the Coliseum....Demyx really wanted to go....So, who wants to go tell Leon we're ready to go?"

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:03 am
He wrinkled his nose, glaring at the smaller boy. "Must I remind you of a certain incident wherein you consumed an entire bottle of a certain drink with something like 50% alcohol?" He shuddered, remembering that night vividly. "Must I remind you of what it was like to feel like you needed a new brain while you turned your stomach inside out onto the floor?"

He shook his head slowly. All things considered, he wouldn't have minded something that could possibly keep his mind off the pain either, but alcohol was definitely NOT the way to do it. Roxas had said to keep to lighter subjects, but Riku didn't have the slightest clue on how to go about that. He could hardly keep himself from angsting all over the place, how was he supposed to keep BOTH of them in higher spirits?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:03 am
Merlin's House

At the sound of his nade, Axel suddenly popped back into reality. Seeing the old Superior again had really bothered him. Well, considering that the last time he'd seen Xemnas act like the Boss had been when he was basically mauled by Saix.

Reaching a hand up, Axel ran it through his hair, shaking his head once it left his locks. Now wasn't the time to think about it.

"Yeah sure. I don't have anywhere else to go," The redhead answered, looking at the groups. They were all in fours, but Saix said five. Ah, whatever.

"But...where are we going anyway?"

Merlin's House

So they weren't going to the Colliseum. From what he'd heard, all that was left was the Underworld, which was ruled by Hades. And Cloud reallydidn't want to go there. Not if he could help it.

When Yuffie and ....that guy with the hair came up, asking for them to join their group, Cloud didn't answer. From what he'd heard from them, they were going to the Colliseum. There was Roxas and Namine, and Yuffie went with them, apologizing. There really wasn't anything to apologize about. He was happy with the decision.

He'd have to remember to thank Roxas for that. Cloud looked around, then truned back to Aerith.

"Looks like Leon's group is the only one left. That sound alright?" The blonde asked. He didn't want to ask to join if Aerith didn't want to be in their group. She would probably be okay, but it was better not to assume.

xWhisperingxDismayx

Diazu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:10 pm
Saïx looked at Axel, knowing he must have been spooked about something. From reading the things online and learning of Xemnas' personality disorder much like his own, he figured it must have been from Xemnas' other side being what Axel last remembered of him.

Finally, getting his mind out of the clouds he answered the red-head's question. "We're going to the Pride Lands. My home world." He replied.

Saïx could almost baraly keep his face straight out of his excitement. Finally going home...finally being his lion self again! He started to wonder how the others would look. Damnit! He kept wondering! Smiling, Saïx looked back at Tifa and Seifer.

"Shall we begin?"

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces