Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Country Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of country music 

Tags: Music, Country 

Reply The Country Music Guild
Introduce, or re-introduce, yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwishingTails

Novice Nebula

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 am
Hi everyone! My name is Christa and I grew up listening to country music, especially Shania Twain. My current favorite artist for the past 2 years is Rascal Flatts with my favorite song of theirs called Yes I Do. =] I also love all the other musical artists of country you can think of. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 pm
It appears I never introduced myself here.

I'm Akorah, goddess of the procrastinators and the flakes. I am not a teeny-bopper. I write novels, hang out on Twitter, and watch cars drive counterclockwise all to the sound of country music.

At the moment, I'm in the process of editing a novel that I've been preparing to finish since I joined Gaia several years ago.

Oh--and my favorite singer is Brad Paisley, hands down.  

akorah

JinxingJingles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:02 am
Hello everyone,

I don't remember if I ever introduced myself in here, but it's been about
a year since I was last on gaia. I'm back now though, so time for some fun. You can call me JJ, mostly everyone does, short and simple. Country Music is something that i appreciate very much, although some of the newer artist I'm just not feeling. I love love lovvee the Rascal Flatts but will listen to others also. I'm always open to suggestions about new bands to listen to, always looking for me country to add to my iPod.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:08 pm
Hi, I am Bianca, my friends call me Skittles, I have been listening to county music for many years, I am 19, I love country music!!! Alright, there's my blurp, hi guys!  

xXx-DeathMatch-xXx

Wealthy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Country Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers