Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Country Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of country music 

Tags: Music, Country 

Reply The Country Music Guild
Introduce, or re-introduce, yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Silver Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:39 am
Hi! You can call me Audrey! I'm pretty new to country music, but I probably spend about a third of my day listening to it. Just in case you care, I'm listening to "Online" right now. i heart Brad Paisley big time! my favorite artist varies from day to day, but I'm in a Kenney Chesney mood this afternoon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 am
Hi! My name is Amy, all the things you need to know are on my profile. I am listening to Carrie Underwood right now, she's my favorite! ;]  

llSH3WiLLB3L0V3Dll

Krazi_n_proud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:15 pm
Hi im Krysta and i live in a small town in Kentucky. I love country music and it's the only music i listen 2. I'm 15 and I'll be 16 in a few months  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:17 pm
I'm Cody. I'm 14 and will be 15 on August 27th. I live in Manassas Virginia and my favorite artist is Brad Paisley  

Cody0827

Conservative Exhibitionist

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100

lolapaluza

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:50 pm
Heya every one calls me lazy i have a daughter and i love country music. i am crazy, loud, and random i love to hang out my friends. we actually drive around singing country music cuz we have no radio or cd player in the car.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:37 am
My name is Wolf and I am a big country fan. I am listing to a new artist named Keith Anderson and he sounds great. Here is the video to his newest song called 'I Still Miss You.' Keith Anderson- I Still Miss You  

Jaydan Sweet

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

SugarKazo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:42 am
wow look at all the pictures...Hi, i like music too, duh. yuppers, now im bored, darn  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:26 pm
I love country music too. blaugh
I listen to it all the time. heart  

Kasi Karra

Saka Hirozumi

Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:36 pm
Not much to say... Older member, born and raised in South Carolina, up in the mountains for the first five-eight years and then moved right at the foot of them outside the city. Own a little farm and such. Im on and off. Having a lot of problems lately ^.^ if you want to talk just send me a message or something ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:13 am
hi  

BlacknGold4eva

mofireai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:14 am

Why can’t people live without stretching for the very thing beyond their reach?
Why seek a goal we can’t see, why can’t people continue living without walking on?

My life? It has not been the rip-roaring spectacular I fancied it would be. i have led an ordinary life and i'm still hoping to live this way throughout my existence. I'm just an ordinary teenage girl with big dreams and high hopes for myself.
I play guitar and compose songs. I love Physics and hate math. I always get stray hair, I hate parties, an easygoing person, tall, fair-skinned, and loves to eat (don't worry I'm thin). One of my dreams is actually become a F1 racer (yeah that's ridiculous). I'm currently waiting for my modern day prince (..i believe in fairy tales. i never had a boyfriend, and never been in loved. And because of this, i think I have no heart (just kidding..).
I love to meet new friends in Gaia, since I'm not a socially active person in the society (that's why I randomly add friends 0.o). I study in a science school ( I'm not what your thinking.. a typical nerdy-type-big-glasses girl). I read Gossip Girl. I love hip-hop. I love music.
I dance in the rain. I always cry at night (with no reasons), it's some sort of my ritual to face a happy new day. i have a happy family. I have a pet named Geoffe. My sister's name is Kristine. I hate Prom (can you imagine that, and that would be in a week). i love to wear jeans and shirts. I paint. I'm a member of our soccer club in school and I play basketball.

I'm Coleen, 15. Hoping you would love me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:50 pm
Howdy. I'm Bekah.
I'm new to the guild, but I know I'm going to LOVE it!
I'm 21 and a die hard country music fan.
I live in the middle of nowhere Ohio.
I don't lead what most would considering and exciting life.
But my life is jam packed with excitement.
Favorite artists include Conway Twitty, George Jones, Luke Bryan,
Miranda Lambert, Gretchen Wilson, George Strait, Trace Adkins,
Brad Paisley & Tracy Lawrence.
I actually got to meet Tracy xd I have his autograph & I got a kiss! rofl
I'm very friendly & love to meet new people from all over.  

WildRedneckCowgrl

foreverblonde92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:45 pm
Hey im Charlene i was born in Texas but im livin in utah, im goin to Arkansas for spring break. im a sophomore at Pine View High School and im 16, the first guy i ever kissed was a cowboy and i have never gotten over it. i love country music and have listened to it all my life i switched once and hated it so i switched back. country is the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Hi ya! I'm Moonie from Wisconsin. I'm a total CA (Country Addict, for those of you who don't know) because I was raised on Johnny Cash. So I could sing "A Boy Named Sue" with my eyes closed and no music, but I don't even know all the lyrics to "Hey Stephen". Yeah, call me old school. Right now my favorite song is "White Horse" but when I'm in a funk I just listen to Brad Paisley to get happy.  

Harmonious Dischord

7,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bandit In A Black Fedora

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:44 pm
Hey I'm Kate! I was born and raised on Country music and I love it! I listen to mostly modern stuff, but I love a bit of classic country too!  
The Country Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff