Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
For Satan 'Worshippers' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot lin78

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:42 am
I hate to burst everyone's bubble here, but Satan does have some power. It's nothing close to God's, but it's power nonetheless. There are a lot of people who are dazzled by this, not having any idea how God is so much more. So, they go along a path that leads to destruction--but not before they use that power for destruction themselves.

Hot lin78  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Hot lin78
I hate to burst everyone's bubble here, but Satan does have some power. It's nothing close to God's, but it's power nonetheless. There are a lot of people who are dazzled by this, not having any idea how God is so much more. So, they go along a path that leads to destruction--but not before they use that power for destruction themselves.

Hot lin78

Whose bubble are you bursting? =P  

Crimson Raccoon

Robert Loger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 am
Blood Saga
I'm no Satanist (I'm not a Christian either, but your guild is public so I'm posting anyway) but I think people have just as much a right to worship Satan as you do to worship your god. Just don't bother yourself over it. Let them do what they want to do, and if you believe they will go to Hell for it or whatever than so be it. I really don't see why you should mind. It's just like I have to be tolerent of Christians and all because I am not one. I've argued over this kind of thing a million times before and it never goes anywhere. In the end, people will do as they damn well please no matter what you think or say so what's the point?

Your right people were made with a free will, which lets them choose who they want to worship. That's why we are in this predicament to begin with.

Also, you call for us to be tolerant, but I am convinced that the tolerance of evil is evil. People who are going out and preaching the gospel are just people listening to gods calling. In Matthew it says to go and preach the gospel to all the world.

I also believe that us as christians are going about preaching the good news wrong. Instead of arguing about it, we need to rather show god's love, and almost literally love someone to death. God's definition of what love is, is described by what love isn't in corinthians 13. Just love people and they will learn to love too  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:30 am
Hot lin78

Hot lin78

Well, when they find out the hard way, their theories will take on a new practice.  

Imitation Stradivarius

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:36 am
Not all Satanists believe in Satan.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:54 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
Not all Satanists believe in Satan.

True. very true. Some satanists are actually atheists in the disguise of people who just like....pleasure....of all sorts. mrgreen yay! i know the gist of somethings!  

Imitation Stradivarius

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces