Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
<3 Soquili Lovers Rock <3 (personals) MOVED TO SERVICES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:17 pm
Soq's Name: Chandar
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Well, first and foremost, Chandar's gay. He's not interested in girls for anything more than friendship and knows there's a good chance he'll be single for the rest of his life because of his 'differences'. Besides that, he's a lively fellow. He's fearless, for the most part, and can almost be looked upon as wild and sometimes crude. He's lived alone the majority of his life and had to learn to survive as best he could - that meant, in some cases, thievery from the natives or other soquili. Easily defensive, he can be brash and feels as if the entire world has turned his back on him - still, he's alive and well, but deep down lonely. He has no friends to call his own, much less any sort of lasting companionship.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: First off, has to be a male, sorry. Beyond that there's not much criteria. It would be nice if he could be with someone who isn't afraid to be playful or silly, as well as be the more sensible of the two. Chandar's young and stupid, and doesn't think much about his well being. It would be nice if there was someone who might get him to realize his worth, and get him to see that he's not the only one who is 'that way'. Really, Chandar would love to have any sort of attention even if it's purely platonic friendship.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM works best
RP or non-RP?: RP.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious Relationship - doesn't matter how it starts, but I want him to have someone to settle down with.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:58 am
Soq's Name: Spotty Paws
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is a pretty simple Soquili. Spotty loves to have fun and is just like his personality describes: playful. It's hard for his spirits to ever be down. Being easygoing, he is trusting in strangers and always out to make new friends. He tends to travel a lot because he is always in search of friends and something more.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Spotty doesn't care about looks and will really get along with anyone; he believes that even polar opposites can like each other. He wants someone who will always be with him and who wants to settle down. Spotty's tired of exploring the world alone and wants to raise a family. So his mate will have to want a family as much as he does.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM <3
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious please, but it can start off as just a flirt.

EDIT: Still looking now ^^;  

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:36 am
Soq's Name: Fidèle

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Fid, with a straightforward attitude tends to cut straight to the point instead of beating around the bush. However, she's kind and understanding.. except when it comes to humans. Within her, she holds a hatred of humans and all who live on land. Preferably why she must have a kelpi mate, since she lives in the water for most of her life.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Another kelpi preferably. ;D As Fid doesn't know the meaning of love, so someone who is also straightforward but strong will do. XD <3 They have to confess first, I think. XDD
How do you want others to contact you?: By PM.
RP or non-RP?: RP please. <3
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: It depends on the personality but flirty would be nice. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:44 pm
Soq's Name: Niele
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's a sweet mare but she can be a bit unsure of what she wants at times. She likes to have fun and she's fun to be around.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Niele wants someone who is kind, very sweet and gental. ((No bullies please)) She wants someone who can have fun with her but still looks for a bit of a serious side so that she can feel safe and protected.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt for a while then Serious relationship

cowboy449

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:48 pm

Soq's Name: Kiefer
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He does things on a whim, and very rarely thinks much about this, and it has gotten him into a very tough spot! He is currently in a plot where he is going to have 'oops' foals with another mare. However, they will NOT end up mated, and having him actually fall in love with another mare will make things VERY interesting.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Obviously someone who can get over his mistake. A mare with a very strong personality, not some one who is to be walked on. I want a LOT of roleplay between the two. A LOT. Drama tastic. Interesting. Fun!
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs, AIM, anything really.
RP or non-RP?: Roleplay, and LOTS of it!
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious, Kiefer won't be able to deal with another fling.

Kiefer is taken, unless things for some reason do not work out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:41 am
Soq's Name: Adrienne

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Adrienne is a lively, fun seeking soul; she has caring side like her mother but likes to roam and to meet new Soquili's like her father. She can carry on a conversation, has a quick wit and a mildly flirtatious side. She doesnt really get along with overly serious, emotional or moody Soquili's as she can't see what in life there is to be annoyed/upset about.

Adrienne would probably be happy to just be a 'cool Auntie' to her brothers and sisters children but she feels that it would a disappointment to her mother if she didn't at least make an attempt to settle down at some point. She doesn't think of herself as being a coward at anything, and so if she shied away from the 'family thing', she knows that she would berate herself for not being brave enough to try it.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Loyalty, can't be vain or take themselves to seriously. Brave and adventurous.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirtations at first but one has to lead to a serious relationship - not necessarily a life-mating but a firm relationship that could lead to children

Just as a note; if you contact me and are interested in starting a rp and then do nothing about it I will be really annoyed - just a little heads-up =)  

Sayuri_Nitta

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:52 am
Soq's Name: Fathom

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Fathom is a spitfire, adventerous to the core. Only daugther of a tomboy mother, she isn't the girliest of things, but she's learned in her young life how easily flirtation and playfulness get her ahead. She's hands on, adventureous, and definately a daddy's girls. She loves nothing more then to play and be moving constantly, seeing new things, taking new things on. Whatever life brings!

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Almost anything! Males, females. Nice ones, slightly mean ones, egotistical, ones that worship her. I want spice and variety, so if you think your soquili may be intrested feel free to try! The only thing is she wouldn't stick around very long to someone who hurt her too badly or someone who tried to force her to tone down her ways.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM is probably best

RP or non-RP?:
Either or, but I do like to rp as long as you don't mind slowness

Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Again either or. Fathom is the first of my girls that would actually be okay with flings and flirtation. Alot of dating would be kind of fun. XD In fact, even if it IS a serious relationship you should probably expect not to calm her ways. She IS a spitfire, she will flirt and play but if it is a serious relationship she will atleast be physically faithful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:54 am
Soq's Name: Elarinya

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ela is SHY, cripplingly so most of the time. Encompassing the spirit of Christmas she is gentle, charitable, helpful, loving, kind, and pure as snow. She's the sort that would stand out in the rain just to let little woodland creatures use her for shelter against the storm. But all of those things make her very timid upon first meeting. She loves the forest animals and young soquili, the least imposing or more impressive the soquili the more likely she'll be able to cast aside her shyness for the time being. Open her up a little and who knows what you might find. :3

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Definatly kindness and patience. Someone that isn't overly sexual or flirtatious (atleast in the beginning). Probably someone that could nuture her, or perhaps someone she could be caring for (that was injured maybe?) that she falls for over time. Patience from the soquili and the owner are key.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM is best

RP or non-RP?: RP. I'm kind of slow, but it's absolutely necessary for her personality.

Flirt or Serious Relationship?: SERIOUS. Ela is shy, reserved, and I don't wish any huge pain on her. I will only lifemate her/breed her if she finds someone she REALLY meshes with in multiple rps. I'm open to ALL sorts of rp (onesided flirting, attempts at hurting by more evil soquili, clumsy friend stuff, whatever) so pm me for any rp at all, but don't expect mating unless they mesh 'like woah'.  

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

`raze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:35 pm
Soq's Name: Cicely
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Cicely is a very passionate mare. She looks at life like a game she needs to win, and does not let things get in her way. A Kalona attack as a filly left her confidence bruised, along with a limp in her step. She is a little distrusting of others, but does not react coldly (unless the other Soq is a Kalona; she'll respond coldly to that. xD). She is young and easily swayed by a pretty face, but she's quite headstrong and opinionated.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Cicely wants someone who can make her feel less self-conscience about her limp. Somebody who shares her passion for adventure would be great, but also someone of her to argue with as well. A spicy relationship with lots of ups and downs is desired.
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs, or catch me in the thread. <3
RP or non-RP?: RP please! I'd like for them to have at least a little history and be able to tell if they're compatible or not.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Maybe flirty in the beginning, but since she has trust issues, a serious relationship would be better for her.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff