Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:19 pm
User Image
THIS THREAD CAN BE CHANGED BY MODS ONLY.

As we all know, the Nobodies have returned with their memories completely wiped but they will be slowly trickling back. Different events will trigger different memories. The following is a list of what currently has been remembered and by what.

Nobodies

X E M N A S
Ambush by the Heartless -> Regains Weaponry and Powers
Speaking with Saix -> Remembers the Nobodies, Heartless, Organization XIII and Kingdom Hearts.
Vivax mentions Sora and Riku defeating Xemnas -> Remaining memory

X I G B A R
Roxas' mention of the Organization XIII -> Remembers Organization XIII and their purpose but not the events of CoM or KHII
Arriving in Radiant Garden -> Regains Weaponry and Powers
Online Chatroom with Riku -> Remembers The World that Never Was (image and name) but none of the events that took place there or the people that reside there
Online Chatroom with Riku -> Completed Memory

X A L D I N
(Character Available)
Greed revealing his position as the Whirlwind Lancer -> Remembers Organization XIII and their purpose but not the events of CoM or KHII
Xaldin sees Beast's Castle -> Remembers his orders from Xemnas to go turn Beast into a Heartless and Nobody

Z E X I O N
Online Chatroom with Riku -> Remembers Organization XIII and their purpose but not the events of CoM or KHII
Online Chatroom with Riku -> Remembers Castle Obivion (image and name) and that memories are capable of being manipulated

S A I X
Entrance of Xigbar -> Remembers The World that Never Was (image and name) but none of the events that took place there or the people that reside there.
Hearing about Xemnas from Yuffie -> Remembers Organization XIII and their purpose but not the events of CoM or KHII
Entering the Secret Place -> Regains Weaponry and Powers

A X E L
(Character Available)
The name of Xemnas -> Remembers his dislike and hatred for Xemnas
Speaking to Marluxia -> Remembers the Organization XIII (It's people, it's purpose, ect.) but does not remember any of the events from CoM or KHII.
Meets Riku -> Remembers events of Chain of Memories
Online Chatroom with Riku -> Remembers The World that Never Was (image and name) but none of the events that took place there or the people that reside there.
Online Chatroom with Riku -> Regains Weaponry and Powers
Online Chatroom with Xigbar, Marluxia, and Saix -> Completed Memory

D E M Y X
Heartless appearance -> Remembers the Heartless War of Hallow Bastion
Sora sighting -> Remembers Keyblade, and vaguely what it does
Speaking to Namine -> Regains Weaponry and Powers
Learns of Organization XIII -> Remembers Organization XIII and their purpose but not the events of CoM or KHII
Online Chatroom with Riku -> Remembers The World that Never Was (image and name) but none of the events that took place there or the people that reside there.

L U X O R D
none

M A R L U X I A
Heartless appearance -> Remembers Castle Obivion (image and name) and that memories are capable of being manipulated
Sight of Sora -> Remembers Keyblades and their abilities
Learns of Organization XIII -> Regains Weaponry and Powers
Speaking to Larxene -> Remembers events of Chain of Memories and Castle Oblivion
Game with Unknown Man (7) -> Completed Memory

L A R X E N E
Speaking to Demyx -> Remembers Organization XIII and their purpose but not the events of CoM or KHII
Speaking to Marluxia -> Remembers events of Chain of Memories and Castle Oblivion

R O X A S
Heartless appearance -> Remembers the battle with Riku at Memory Skyscraper
The Introduction of Axel -> Regains all memories up to Day 4 (Up to the very ending The Struggle and battle with Axel) in Twilight Town of KHII, but only the memories of Twilight Town.
Learns of Organization XIII -> Remembers The World that Never Was (image and name) but none of the events that took place there
Speaks to Riku Online -> Regains Weaponry and Abilities
Online Chatroom with Riku -> Remembers the Organization XIII and their purpose but not the events of CoM or KHII
Sees Ansem's Computer -> Completed Memory

N A M I N E
Sight of Sora -> Remembers Keyblades and their abilities
The Introduction of Axel -> Remembers the Organization XIII and their purpose but not the events of CoM or KHII
Learns of Organization XIII -> Remembers Castle Obivion (image and name) and that memories are capable of being manipulated (but not that she can manipulate them)
Sight of Saix -> Regains Abilities
Meets with Roxas again -> Completed Memory

Gaia (FFVII)

K A D A J
none

Y A Z O O
(Character Available)
Vincent explaining who Mother really is -> Yazoo regains memories of the search for "Mother", the events that happened while trying to find her. He also remembers the reunion, as a part of that.
While explaining what had happened in the search for "Mother", Aerith mentions Geostigma -> The geostigma, what is it, and what it was being used for.
Sephiroth telling him that Jenova is Mother and not Lucrecia ->The people involved with the search for Mother and who Mother was then. [Basically what happened in AC]

Sinai (FFVIII)

S E I F E R
Learns Leon's true name -> Vaguely remembers the relationship the two once had
Talking to (and kissing XD) Kairi ->He remembers the period of time between his last fight with Leon (Squall) (in the Lunatic Pandora) and when he was cursed by Ultimencia. He remembers being very ashamed and broken, as he must have realized at that time all he had done.
Attacking Lust -> Seifer had a panic attack in which the worst moments of his life before Ultimencia's curse flashed through his mind. He now knows the worst of what he did but is currently incapacitated due to the panic attack part.
Returning to Balamb -> Completed Memory

S E L P H I E
Leon talking about the orphanage via IM -> Remembers that she grew up in the orphanage
Coming to Bevelle
Regained Memory -> Goes back to being an adult and vaguely remembers Irvine.

Please refer to the FAQ on how Memorie Triggers work.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:51 pm
Memories FAQ's

As the RP has been moving more and more I have been getting more questions on how exactly the memories work. It's a rather complicated system so I'll try my best to explain everything. Should you ever have a question, feel free to PM me or IM me (theskwinkinator) at anytime! I would be more than happy to answer any questions!

Q: What do you mean by "memory"? Who does this apply to?
A: A memory is exactly what the word means: one's recollection of things that have already passed. But in KHII: AHR, the reborn Nobodies have lost their memories in compensation for the return of their hearts. Characters like Sora, Riku, Final Fantasy Characters, ect. still have their memories of everything that has happened in all three Kingdom Hearts games. The Nobodies, however, know absolutely nothing.

The addition of the Final Fantasy characters have opened memory triggers to a few more characters. These characters are the ones who belong in both the Final Fantasy universe and the Kingdom Hearts universe. Example: Selphie, Seifer, Vivi, ect. It also includes the remants of Sephiroth (Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz). After you apply for a character of this nature, a mod will speak to you about Memories.

Q: So, my character has no memories now. What do I do? How do I get them back?
A: There isn't anything specifically that you have to do to regain your memories, just play through the game as you normally would. Different events will trigger different memories. Example: Axel hears the name of Xemnas and therefore remembers the members of the Organization. These are events are called Memory Triggers.

Q: Okay. So my character got a Memory Trigger and remembered something. Is that it?
A: Well, no. You must also notify Skwinky or another mod if she is not available with the new Memory Trigger in a PM titled “Memory PM”. When you send a Memory PM, fill out the following form:

Quote:
Character:
Memory Trigger:
Regained Memory:

Q: What is that list of characters and memories in the Memories Forum?
A: The list is a record of all triggers and memories that have occurred in the RPG. It is also where Active Triggers are listed, so remember to check back frequently! They especially help new players who picked up a character that has been dropped.

Q: Wait wait wait. Some of the character names are bolded and others are underlined. What does that mean?
A: The characters with underlined names have no yet completed their memories. The characters with bolded names have and are finished regaining their memories and therefore no longer deal with Memory Triggers.

Again, if you have any other questions that haven't been answered, notify me! This system can be a bit confusing and the RPG isn't fun when everyone is lost.  

Skwinky
Vice Captain

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces