Reply Debate and Discussion
Christian Politics? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_odessy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:20 pm
Any good christian politics out there in Gaia?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:40 am
blue_odessy

Do you mean denomination politics or government politics?  

Monergism

blue_odessy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:28 pm
Baptist Holman
blue_odessy

Do you mean denomination politics or government politics?

I'm sorry. I mean't Government. I would like to recruit some Christian Politicians to help me with secular debate in a Politician Guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:31 am
Yeah right here,tell me what its about.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Monergism

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:38 am
Ah, what method are you using? Conservative or Christian based?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:41 pm
Yeah we need more details.
Whats the subject??  

dirtdevilgrunt13

blue_odessy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:47 pm
Baptist Holman
Ah, what method are you using? Conservative or Christian based?

Because it is secular debate on american Politics, christian based arguments hardly (if ever fly). I try to allow all of my comments and debating to represent christ. I maintain a conservative/ republican view. There are way more liberal democrats in this guild than conservative republicans.

Common topics are:
Abortion
Legalization of Marijuana
Iran
The War in Iraq
The Economy
Gun Control
Gay marriage

Also, a lot of the people that are not christian in this guild (and all over Gaia) have a skeewd, messed up view of what christians really are. They assume too much and are very ignorant to the truth.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:48 pm
I hope to "Infect" (as the liberals would put it) the Guild with christian and conservative debators. cool  

blue_odessy

Eratosthenes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:53 pm
Let the "fire" fall... I'm there  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:03 pm
Eratosthenes
Let the "fire" fall... I'm there

Hey, I know you! Are you stalking me...? eek  

blue_odessy

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:06 pm
I'm a Christian and love politics (I'm a liberal democrat).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:51 pm
LittlePinky82
How do you view things like abortion and the teaching of Evolution and not intelligent design in public schools?  

blue_odessy

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:40 pm
1) Abortion is only a personal choice. If I don't want an abortion I'm not going to have one. If someone comes to me looking for advice about it I will give my advice but other wise it's their choice and their choice a lone. God gave us freewill. I'm with the Clinton's on this issue: safe, legal and most importantly rare. (Abortion was the lowest ever during Clinton's presidency and has gone up since Bush) God gave us all freewill. We have the right to make choices. I may not like them but it's not my choice. I have my own freewill and you should respect my freewill just like I respect yours.

2) Evolution. Leave science to the scientists. I'm not a scientist and have no authority to silence them. End of story. I.D. is a religious belief and is against the first amendment. I love my Constitution and will always stand up for it. I believe God began everything and everything else just happened. Think of when you plant a garden.

blue_odessy
LittlePinky82
How do you view things like abortion and the teaching of Evolution and not intelligent design in public schools?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:51 pm
Hmmm yeah you may want to stay away  

Eratosthenes

dunkin2781

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:05 pm
i know in the bible it says not in thies exact words but it says a member of the same sex cant sleep with one another its sin . on abortion i know one of gods rules is. thou shou not kill. i hope i dont offending any one by saing any of thies things. and i know it also says we shouldent put the worldy ways mixed in with christianaty . but i personaly think the person we all should ask of thies things to give us the truth is god . thanks for leting me put this up and taking the time to read what i put . may god bless you all . dunkin2781  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff