Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Geezer Craft Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you crafty like a fox?
Yes! I'm a sharpshooter with my glue gun!
55%
 55%  [ 39 ]
Ehn, I occasionally have glued myself to the carpet.
44%
 44%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 70

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:08 pm
just redid my gaia profile... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:29 pm
MQubed
And you're even knitting here on Gaia!! Good job! rofl rofl rofl

I'm hoping that it's a good sign and that you're making progress on your cardigan!

My cross stitch turned out really well (I ended up using a highlighter to tell which stitches I'd already done; I also made another copy and colored in the pattern!!) I'd like to make another one for my mom, but I'll have to wait for some extra money first...

Any chance of photos?

I started off smaller, by knitting a baby blanket for a friend of mine.

I've now started the cardigan. I couldn't get quite the colours I wanted - it turns out that "taupe" covers a multitude of colours ranging from brown through to grey. It ought to be greyer really, but never mind. I also ended up having to buy half thickness and knitting with two skeins of yarn. But it'll still be OK. It's really hard to get even stitches when you have to keep changing colours in the middle of the row, but no doubt I'll get better at it. At least, I really hope so!

I'd post pictures, but for some reason photobucket does not love me - won't upload anything from either IE or Firefox.

DW  

Warnersister

MQubed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:25 pm
Warnersister
MQubed
And you're even knitting here on Gaia!! Good job! rofl rofl rofl

I'm hoping that it's a good sign and that you're making progress on your cardigan!

My cross stitch turned out really well (I ended up using a highlighter to tell which stitches I'd already done; I also made another copy and colored in the pattern!!) I'd like to make another one for my mom, but I'll have to wait for some extra money first...

Any chance of photos?

I started off smaller, by knitting a baby blanket for a friend of mine.

I've now started the cardigan. I couldn't get quite the colours I wanted - it turns out that "taupe" covers a multitude of colours ranging from brown through to grey. It ought to be greyer really, but never mind. I also ended up having to buy half thickness and knitting with two skeins of yarn. But it'll still be OK. It's really hard to get even stitches when you have to keep changing colours in the middle of the row, but no doubt I'll get better at it. At least, I really hope so!

I'd post pictures, but for some reason photobucket does not love me - won't upload anything from either IE or Firefox.

DW

For some reason, I got anxious, packed it up and sent it off, so I didn't get a final picture -- silly me!

Sounds like you're making progress and that's the best feeling!!

Congrats!! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:01 am
I'm sewing a baby blanket for my grandbaby. I'll put a picture in here when I finish it. biggrin  

Noriqueen

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:06 pm
Isbjorn
Antiq
A collage greeting card

User Image

Wow! That is beautiful! I'd love to receive a card like that in the mail!

User Image

Found!

biggrin biggrin  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out