Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Charity= OPEN! extended to Oct 1st..win 200k Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~charity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:57 am
exclaim 9/22/07 ~ I wanna see a bigger turn out for this free money so there is an extension to Oct 1st since we are so late in the month. The winner will get 200k!!!
exclaim 8/10/07 Sukkubus is the July winner. Only one person sent in a nomination and it was for Sukkubus! Come on people! This is free money here so ask friends to nominate you if you want some free gold! XD I'm happy for Sukkubus for winning but it's sad only one person was in my PM box.
exclaim 6/7/07~Sorry for neglecting the charity. We had run out of funds but I donated a ton to get it going again. Thanks to Mika for reminding me! Send in Applications by replying to this thread on who you think should be the June winner. At the end of the month the most popular nominee will get gold for their quest!!

Mika is June winner...they get 100k
Skyefenyx is the Nov winner..they get 100k!
Foalen is the Oct winner.. they get 100k!! yay

Welcome to the soquili charity. In this thread we help those questing for soquili and other breedable pets. My name is..you guessed it... Charity.. and I try to help others the best I can. *winks and giggles* 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
cute piccy of me by teh talented Libra07

exclaim Kiddo, a kind avatar edit master, wants to give donators a free avatar edit. Visit the link below for detail.
exclaim Avatar Edit charity shop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:11 am
Rules

1. Do not beg
2. Be respectful to me and others
3. Check the drama at the door

To apply..
You can't apply yourself but someone else has to nominate you. No mules (every account under 1 month old and less than 100 posts will be considered a mule automatically). You can only nominate one person a month.
PM soquili~charity the following form

Name of person nominating:
Their quest thread/post:
How much have they raised so far (if any):
Why do you think they deserve it?:

You can post in this thread but no begging or asking someone to nominate you here. PM boxes do get full..so if nominating someone please get it to me at the beginning of the month. I will give up to 100k a month while charity funds last.  

soquili~charity
Crew

soquili~charity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:12 am
Updates
7/25/06 ~charity is off haitus! Kesmi wins 200k gold for her quest! 'grats
6/1/06 ~Takakun wins!
5/6/06~ our first winner of the charity is Cougarpawzsis2. She is awarded 100k
4/18/06~The charity thread has been made. We raised 902,718 from the raffle. Half of this will be divided among soquili questors that posted before April 15th. The other half (451,359) will be stretched out to help those questing for soquili and other pets. If anyone wants to donate to our cause, then send trade to soquili~charity.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:12 am
exclaim 5/30/06 ~There will be a raffle of dedicated questers every other month (or more/less depending on the busyness of the shop owner). Dedicated meaning you post in the main shop thread and you RP. Also if you had been questing a long time you will be added to this secret list of people. The raffle will not be done in the thread but privately. This is so no one will know if they are on the list or not..and won't get upset if they were not on it. Sometimes instead of a raffle, Sirenz will just pick someone who had been around a long time and deserves a free soquili. The winner will get their dream soquili. You can only win once a year. Do not advertise this because I want a reward to those who are dedicated to the shop. Also some precolors might be given in the thread/teepee to those who are around alot. I noticed a drop in the amount of posts the main shop gets so I hope this will encourage posting and boost spirits.

Those we helped thus far...
5/6/06~Cougarpawzsis2 wins 100k for her quest for the month of May! 'grats CPS2!!!

Soquili questors...
Those who had posted before April 15th (when we had the raffle that said we would give funds to those questing. This is to prevent those just making a post to get gold..if they had. I'm not saying any new questors did that..just in case.)

1 ruler of everything
2 takakun
3 kieran black
4 angel yuna-chan
5 swampieestar
6 tamiko-chan
7 libra07
8 celeanor
9 lostlinx
10 shariea
11 samus x
12 Echolimafoxtrot
13 maori silver-dragon
14 presca
15 Nel_Zelpher_2005

451,359/15 = 30,091 each!  

soquili~charity
Crew

soquili~charity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:14 am
Charity Funds
7/25/06 Donation from Orasteele
June and July 10k in donations from Kiddo's shop! way to go! thanks all
5/6/06 ~ 360,961g (cougarpawzsis2 gets 100k for the month of may) Bi donated 4k!! yay
4/18/06 ~ 451,359g
4/18/06 ~Rapidash donated so we got 456,896 now eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:19 am
Donators

To donate, send a trade to Soquili~charity

Arafel (Kiddo Edit) 4k

Aika__Sumeragi (Kiddo Edit) 2k

Dark Queen of Death (Kiddo Edit) 4k

[zoe] (Kiddo Edit) 4k

Queen Emma (Kiddo Edit) 2k

Lorako 10k! heart

Rapidashtrainer~5k
heart

Bi7 ~ 4k
heart  

soquili~charity
Crew

soquili~charity generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 15!

soquili~charity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:05 am
1 ruler of everything
2 takakun
3 kieran black
4 angel yuna-chan
5 swampieestar
6 tamiko-chan
7 libra07
8 celeanor
9 lostlinx
10 shariea
11 samus x
12 Echolimafoxtrot
13 maori silver-dragon
14 presca
15 Nel_Zelpher_2005

I'm just feeling generous today so whoever wins this raffle will get their dream soquili.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:06 am
Hurray Nel wins!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=2152136#56172990 her quest  

soquili~charity
Crew

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:28 am
OMG! *bouncing around the house like mad atm* Okay...since PM's are down I'll post here. ^^

Regular Soquili
Colorist wanted: Any will do.
Name of horse: BA Princess Hallany
Owner: Nel_Zelpher_2005
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Headstrong
Breed: Arabian
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A reddish bay, with a diamond-shaped star on the forehead and snip on the muzzle. A sock on the left fore and right hind, and black points up to the knee. Left fore and right hind hooves a natural pinkish-white, the other two hooves black. I'd like the eye color to be a natural dark brown/black. Mane curly style, tail medium style.
Reference Image(s): http://webzoom.freewebs.com/staufferarabians/scan.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/v7wdqx.jpg
(I apologize for the poor examples-best I could find)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: White, with dark purple accents.
Tag Frame color: Dark Royal Purple
Tag Feather color: White
Tag Background: Deep forest, like Waya's tag. http://i2.tinypic.com/vhgvo4.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:21 pm
Since the PMs are down I am posting hereName of person nominating: PheonixGuardianMikazuki
Their quest thread/post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12304544
How much have they raised so far (if any): 40k
Why do you think they deserve it?: I think that she deserves it because she is questing for many things that include for other people. She is trying hard to raise gold for her quests.She has about 5 quests. So that is why I think that she should get it.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:01 pm
The PMs are disabled so I'll post it here smile

Name of person nominating: Silencer Wolf
Their quest thread/post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13062019 (We are sharing the quest thread, but Silencer's the one who is questing for that female soquili.)
How much have they raised so far (if any): 393.5k
Why do you think they deserve it?: When I was struggling to get Chenoa, she started a lineart auction and most of the gold earned was given to me.
She also waited for the whole morning so that she can grab a custom slot for me. And now she is questing, I hope this will help her
smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:24 am
Name of person nominating: Cougarpawzsis2
Their quest thread/post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2152136&page=3
How much have they raised so far (if any): 3k
Why do you think they deserve it?: She's helped me on all of my quests, and I thought I'd like to return the favor.  

~Sweet_As_SugarCane~

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:21 pm
congrats CP2<33  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items