A WORLD REVIEWED [ooc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:37 pm
Hey kids, I won't be on Tuesday night. For those who aren't familiar with my roommate drama, things got to the point of no return on Friday and I got permission to move in with a friend who was roommate-less after her roommate was moved for policy violations. The move will be Tuesday evening, and hopefully my compy will be working later that night.

<3 you all!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:23 pm
Shadechidna
xWhisperingxDismayx
And, yet again, I am the bearer of bad news. Supposedly worse this time.

As much as I love all the people here, A Heart Reborn has been fading for me a lot. A real lot. I know people LOVE this, and are waiting on me for things, but... I really am not feeling it. Dang, my hands are already shaking...

But I'm very, very sorry to disappoint people. Quistis and Axel were just hitting it off, and there was Aeris and Cloud... >< I'm sorry, guys. I'd really, really be saddened if everyone decided to hate me, but I'd understand completely. I'd hate me too.

And, to the mods, I'm very sorry if this ruins something. I know I'm not helping, and... I'm just really sorry. I'm expecting you guys to be angry, so it's okay. *smile* Let's just hope I'm not totally abandoned. ^^;

I release all rights to Yazoo, and Axel.

I'm very, very sorry,
Elizabeth

you make me depressed axel-mun crying

Damen and I have been noticing lack of rping from people...and are thinking its getting just as dead as his rp is...people are quitting and/or becoming inactive! D< it makes me sad. This rp was so getting somewhere...(not saying i'm quitting, just saying i'm sad)
Agreed  

Damen Red

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:12 am
Shadechidna

Damen and I have been noticing lack of rping from people...and are thinking its getting just as dead as his rp is...people are quitting and/or becoming inactive! D< it makes me sad. This rp was so getting somewhere...(not saying i'm quitting, just saying i'm sad)

All I have to say on the matter is that we're working on picking up the participation here.

As for inactivity, I'm afraid I have to claim a hiatus till further notice. I know I still need to drop Zidane into Spira or wherever it was he was supposed to go, and Riku's needing to post again to KH. I may do minor work as Xeryim, where necessary, for plot furthering, and if time constraints attack me, Riku may get one post in too, but in general, my finals are close upon me, and I'm stressed enough that I finally had to swallow my pride and ask for help about my shoulder pain. >> That's how bad it is. So by putting AHR on hold, hopefully it'll be one less thing on my mind and I'll be able to lighten up a bit.

<3333333333 I loves you all... :] *huggles*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:35 pm
actoratheart
Shadechidna

All I have to say on the matter is that we're working on picking up the participation here.

As for inactivity, I'm afraid I have to claim a hiatus till further notice. I know I still need to drop Zidane into Spira or wherever it was he was supposed to go, and Riku's needing to post again to KH. I may do minor work as Xeryim, where necessary, for plot furthering, and if time constraints attack me, Riku may get one post in too, but in general, my finals are close upon me, and I'm stressed enough that I finally had to swallow my pride and ask for help about my shoulder pain. >> That's how bad it is. So by putting AHR on hold, hopefully it'll be one less thing on my mind and I'll be able to lighten up a bit.

<3333333333 I loves you all... :] *huggles*
well that explains one persons inactivity..now for everyone else  

Damen Red

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:08 am
DamenRed
well that explains one persons inactivity..now for everyone else

This was made for a reason.
http://community.livejournal.com/ahrooc/
Ahem.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:43 am
Hey guys, I'm finally back. Sorry, I had finals until last night, so I couldn't get on-line. But now, I have almost a month where I don't have to do much!! *dances* So prepare to see more of my characters!!  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:21 pm
This is the last time this is going to be said. Join the OOC community on LJ (http://community.livejournal.com/ahrooc/) and post ALL OUT OF CHARACTER NOTICES THERE.

This thread has been locked to prevent future mishaps of that sort. Thank you.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff