Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this demonic?
  yes
  no
View Results

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:55 pm
Evil/negative spirits can harm anybody who lets them. You being a Christian does not mean you get a free pass from them.

Baptist Holman
Anothering thing, demons cannot harm/possess a Christian. LRD_nick, pray to God so he can fight your battles for you. Prayer is very effective away against demons.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:59 pm
Ghosts and demons are NOT the same thing. Demons are nothing more then negative spirits with negative intentions. Ghosts are just spirits in general who have yet crossed over. Speaking in tongues just means you can speak in another language you're not used to to communicate with the other person.

rockmanx
LRD_nick
When I had a evil spirit in my house.
I wasnt sure if it was god testing me or something real it turns it was real after my grandmother told me.

Now I can see ghosts and demons((Which demons i choose not want to see)).
And some times i wake up speacking a lan. i dont know.

Is this demonic or wrong??
Sounds like you have an evil spirit attacking you. If you are seeing ghost, then you are seeing demons. They are one and the same. Both are evil spirits that are bound unto darkness. It is real simple to get rid of them. All you have to do is command it in the name of Jesus to leave. Only a few require fasting with praying. If you waking up speaking in latin, they you probly have a spirit trying to take over your body. Still simple to get rid of.

Now don't confuse speking in Lantin with speaking in a Holy language, becuase no one but the spirit world can understand it unless there is some one who God has given the ablity to translate it, and they don't have a clue other then what God has given them to say.

I say kick the evil spirit out, it is easy. all you need is Jesus. If you want to, the scripture talk about annionting with oliva oil. So you can use it, even though the oil is not what gets rid of it but being obedent to Jesus helps. Grab a few brothers and sister in Christ if you want to help anointe and cast the evil spirit out, if you like. But really all you need is Jesus in your life as your Lord and savior. His grace has given us the power to kick these evil spirits out of our homes.

LittlePinky82

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:09 pm
Ghosts attack the hole house.
Demons attack one person most of the time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:36 am
LRD_nick
I wasnt sure if it was god testing me or something real it turns it was real after my grandmother told me.

you can use this as a way to save people it might have been started by the devil (mabey it was mabey it wsnt) but it can be used for God  

NoranRedTalon

Cesariana

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:54 am
LRD_nick

I don't know if it is demonic, but it sounds like it might be. It sounds kinda freaky and scary, if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:04 pm
LittlePinky82
Ghosts and demons are NOT the same thing. Demons are nothing more then negative spirits with negative intentions. Ghosts are just spirits in general who have yet crossed over. Speaking in tongues just means you can speak in another language you're not used to to communicate with the other person.

rockmanx
LRD_nick

Sounds like you have an evil spirit attacking you. If you are seeing ghost, then you are seeing demons. They are one and the same. Both are evil spirits that are bound unto darkness. It is real simple to get rid of them. All you have to do is command it in the name of Jesus to leave. Only a few require fasting with praying. If you waking up speaking in latin, they you probly have a spirit trying to take over your body. Still simple to get rid of.

Now don't confuse speking in Lantin with speaking in a Holy language, becuase no one but the spirit world can understand it unless there is some one who God has given the ablity to translate it, and they don't have a clue other then what God has given them to say.

I say kick the evil spirit out, it is easy. all you need is Jesus. If you want to, the scripture talk about annionting with oliva oil. So you can use it, even though the oil is not what gets rid of it but being obedent to Jesus helps. Grab a few brothers and sister in Christ if you want to help anointe and cast the evil spirit out, if you like. But really all you need is Jesus in your life as your Lord and savior. His grace has given us the power to kick these evil spirits out of our homes.
Ghost and demons are the same. If not, then why do both flee in the name of Jesus. Cuase I will tell you right now, this idea that a ghost is a spirit that has not crossed over is a lie. The scriptures say if you are not here you are crossed over and with the Lord.

Ecclesiastes 12:6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
7. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

2 Corinthians 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

rockmanx

rockmanx

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:16 pm
Cesariana
LRD_nick

I don't know if it is demonic, but it sounds like it might be. It sounds kinda freaky and scary, if you ask me.
It may be freaky but a Christian has no need to be scared of it. For we have power given to us by Jesus to cast them out.

Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:59 pm
have you read This Present Darkness? its a good book, bout demons and angels, its by Frank Peretti. I'm not the best person round there, nor the most knowledgable, but in the book, he named the demons by name, and casted them out with the power of Jesus Christ. I myself have been attacked, mostly by demons of lust and demons of deciet. call them out, let them know your on to them, then cast them out, pray, Pray, and PRAY!! do not let out, until you know FORSURE they are gone, u'll b able to feel it, but since you can see it, you'll b able to both, feel it, and see them go away, and until they leave, cast them out in the name of Jesus Christ, and be forceful, dont use a gentle voice, be forceful and let them know they ARE NOT welcome, and that you don't want them, don't whisper either, it won't work.
other suggestions on how to keep away demons, is check wa kinda music you listen to, the music i use2 listen 2 helped these demons attack me, it was satanic metal, secular music, 0 christian. until i decided to make a change, i felt the difference immedieatly, it felt like i had just won a battle. i switched to christian metal, which is 5x better then secular, Jaming in the name of Christ puts these freakishly heavy, and extreme speed to the music, instead of moderate heaviness from secular bands, try it out ^^ www.jesusmetal.com there are other websites too, u can find them on the site, and go to links, it has links for ALOT of bands, all christian, all metal ^^ if u dun listen to metal, see if you can find christian sites for the kinda music u like  

thrashmetaljunkie

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:16 am
As was mentioned before, ghost, spirit, whatever you want to call it, its ALL THE SAME. The only thing that roams the earth is angels and demons, mainly demons that are the fallen angels that follow satan. and even if they appear to you in a nice fashion.....do not be fooled by these liars who seek to DESTORY you.

and yes we can talk to demons. i could talk to them right now if i wanted to, however it is the choice of the demon if they want to physically talk back to me. i myself have a problem with a specific demon in my house. he only appears to me in dreams though and on occasions i can "sense" his presence and its not a pleasant feeling.

say the lords prayer every night before you go to bed and every day when you wake up......however do keep in mind you can never trully RID a demon......you can but only "temporary". you can never trully destroy a demon. their power elludes us and the bible is BRIEF on the subject but warns HIGHLY against dealing with them if possible.

the power you have CAN be a gift but it could be curse in other ways. for me i could consider it a curse because i very much fear demons. its very hard for me overcome my fear when one is bothering me. if you wake up speaking a different lan, THIS is NOT the popular common belief of tongues.....THIS is a possible sign of demon possession. and no there are NO specific verses in the bible that specifically state that christians can't be possessed. be careful the path you walk and always keep god by your side. do not talk to them whatever so ever unless it is of god's word. they will decieve and lie to you and patronize you. don't fall for their lies but DO NOT MOCK them either. even God's angles are wary of doing so.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:50 am
Saying the Ords prayer is all good, if it comes from the heart. It is a modle on who we are to pray. If you say it for all your prayser, sooner or later it may turn from a prayer of the heart to a chant, which is a sin.

Another expamle on getting rid of a deomn, or least sutting him up is in Jude. Michael apply the same thing that Christ gave us.

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Even Michael who has battle with Satan and held him in check, calls appon the power of our Father, specially in a pointless arguement with Satan.

rockmanx

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:53 am
...I have a Demon who talks to me in my sleep, one lives in my room, the otehr on my parents bedroom ceiling. Umm, and I talk to them in my sleep, my mom tells me so And i says things like "What are you doing here. Why do you have Wings? Leave me along, you're hurting me" And my mom is really starting to get worried. I was wondering what i could do, Like, I hear voices all the time.. I'm not a skitzo.. And I've even talked with the devil himself when i was 11..He told me he had me and I told he him didn't and I told him to leave my house. After he left and i screamed and ran to my mom bawling. I was pale white..  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:23 pm
CrimsonRoseDragon
...I have a Demon who talks to me in my sleep, one lives in my room, the otehr on my parents bedroom ceiling. Umm, and I talk to them in my sleep, my mom tells me so And i says things like "What are you doing here. Why do you have Wings? Leave me along, you're hurting me" And my mom is really starting to get worried. I was wondering what i could do, Like, I hear voices all the time.. I'm not a skitzo.. And I've even talked with the devil himself when i was 11..He told me he had me and I told he him didn't and I told him to leave my house. After he left and i screamed and ran to my mom bawling. I was pale white..

Again your only defense is God. We humans can only do so much against demons and the devil himself. If you have the gift of lucid dreaming, you can fight him in your sleep.

Lucid Dreaming- the ability to know that you ARE dreaming and able to control your dream in any way you wish.

Not everyone has this ability though and since its only in your sleep, again I suggest saying the lord's prayer before you go to sleep. And by all means when you're awake DON'T think or talk to these demons that bother you. There isn't really much else you can do.

However you might want to consider the everday things you do. Is there possibly something that your doing that would welcome such interaction with a demon? Have you ever played with a ouija board? things like that...  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

11Catching_Stars11

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:55 pm
CrimsonRoseDragon

The only thing I can say is pray, ask God's protection on you and if something happens in your sleep and you wake up right afterwards, rebuke them in the name of Jesus and pray.
And if it's mostly in your sleep then try sleeping with your bible under your pillow, beside you just anywhere on your bed and near you cuz it helped me when i had nightmares. (i usually slept with it under my pillow or on my chest, over my heart)
But pray for God's protection and rebuke the demons when they come to you again!
And i believe you're not a skitzo ^^ I got called that a few times by people also, it wasn't very nice XP

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:35 am
Listen, you can't continue to ask the Lord to rid these demons if you're inviting them in. Now I don't know exactly for sure if you're inviting them in, but looking at one of your guilds, particulary, might explain where someone could go wrong. P.M. me if you still don't know what I mean.  

christian chick

rockmanx

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:35 pm
CrimsonRoseDragon

I love all these indirect way to get rid of a spirit that are not bibical based.

When Jesus every came accross a demonic spirit, He simply commanded it to leave. We are to do the same. Command that spirit to leave in the name of Jesus. If you are a child of Jesus, then you have the power to bind that demon.

Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

If we bind it on Earth, it will also be bind in Heaven. Just tell it in Jesus' name "Demon I bind you and rebuke you." Even Michael rebuke Satan in the name of our Father.

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

We have a spiritual armor and we need to use it. Remember that the word of our father is like a two-edged sword that can cut down any demonic spirit that comes aginst you.

Archangel_Of_War is correct in asking for protect as you sleep, but if you clean house of all demonic spirit and fill it with Jesus, then you will be protected. Now having the bible under your pillar will not help with no spiritual war but can help with some chemical imblance in the head just by elavating the head.

Now you could have invite them in or they could have sneaked in. Regaurdless, you have the tool to get rid of them. Remember Paul with his thorn?

2 Corinthians 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
8. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Satan could have sent this spirit to attack you. Thanks to the grace of our Father we have the ablity to defeat it. His grace is sufficient becuase it gives us power over these demonic spirit that come after us. It may be time for you to learn to and be built up in spiritual war fair.

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff