Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:17 pm
AMENDING AGREEMENT SEE RED
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Wyntre IceBlade
User Image
This is the co-ownership agreement for Siro Banniarnith

I Wyntre IceBlade am co-owning Siro Banniarnith with Caitlyn Hellstorm the rules are as follows:

Breeding:
Siro Banniarnith is mated to Lao Hu
Caitlyn Hellstorm will have rights to the first breeding **Note First breeding all parties will receive a basket**
Wyntre will have rights to the second
If there is a third breeding it will be at my discretion on what happens with the baskets.
At any time we both have the right to relinquish breeding/basket rights.

Sig:
Both have Sig rights

RP:
Caitlyn Hellstorm will have RP rights to Siro Banniarnith
Caitlyn Hellstorm will have OOC rights to Siro Banniarnith
Caitlyn Hellstorm will have Teepee rights, and can roll her stats.
There was a discussion about personality however I fully trust her to make him come to life in the way she sees fit.

Notes:
I Wyntre IceBlade will have Teepee rights
Ability to disolve the co-ownership for any reason ((It is a very unlikely happening however)), or if there is no word from Caitlyn Hellstorm in three months without prior warning.
Right to RP Siro Banniarnith

Agreed!! *luffles on*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:56 pm
Wyntre IceBlade
AMENDING AGREEMENT SEE RED
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Wyntre IceBlade
User Image
This is the co-ownership agreement for Siro Banniarnith

I Wyntre IceBlade am co-owning Siro Banniarnith with Caitlyn Hellstorm the rules are as follows:

Breeding:
Siro Banniarnith is mated to Lao Hu
Caitlyn Hellstorm will have rights to the first breeding **Note First breeding all parties will receive a basket**
Wyntre will have rights to the second
If there is a third breeding it will be at my discretion on what happens with the baskets.
At any time we both have the right to relinquish breeding/basket rights.

Sig:
Both have Sig rights

RP:
Caitlyn Hellstorm will have RP rights to Siro Banniarnith
Caitlyn Hellstorm will have OOC rights to Siro Banniarnith
Caitlyn Hellstorm will have Teepee rights, and can roll her stats.
There was a discussion about personality however I fully trust her to make him come to life in the way she sees fit.

Notes:
I Wyntre IceBlade will have Teepee rights
Ability to disolve the co-ownership for any reason ((It is a very unlikely happening however)), or if there is no word from Caitlyn Hellstorm in three months without prior warning.
Right to RP Siro Banniarnith

Agreed!! *luffles on*

Agreed ^^  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:31 pm
Thalea
Pollack
User Image

I, Pollack, am co-owning Eyota with Thalea.

The rules for the agreement follow below:

General/RP rights
-We both have rights to put him in our signatures and teepee.
- We both have main RP rights.
-We both will have full OOC rights.
-We both have the right to input our ideas for breeding mate(s) even if it is not our breeding.
-The rights to any familiars attached to Eyota.

Notes on Contests:
Both Thalea and Pollack can enter Eyota in a contest whenever they wish. In less it is something that will be life changing like a skinwalking, Then it must be discussed between the two before entering.

Life changing decisions.
Such as life mating/ Becoming a skinwalker ect. It will have to be discussed between the two of us before deciding on anything.

Breeding
1st breeding:
In the first breeding, I get to keep one of the baskets. If more than two basket occurs, we shall discuss with all parties what happens to it.

2nd breeding:
The second breeding, Thalea gets a basket. Again, more than two baskets shall be discussed on.

3rd breeding:
Will co own one basket together. If more then two baskets occur we will discuss it with the other party.

-If Pollack or Thalea wishes to leave gaia or the soquili shop then full rights will go over to the other. Any life mates or future breedings will not be affected by this change in ownership and will be honored.
-(Even if I'm sure it's not needed.) Pollack has full rights to break the co-ownership at anytime. As well as Thalea as the right to give up all rights to Pollack at anytime. She may not pass on her co-ownership to anyone.

I completely agree! <3

I am editing this agreement! The new agreement shall now be this:
Quote:

General/RP rights
- Thalea has main roleplay rights.
-We both will have full OOC roleplay rights.

Notes on Contests:
Both Thalea and Pollack can enter Eyota in a contest whenever they wish. In less it is something that will be life changing like a skinwalking, Then it must be discussed between the two before entering.

Life changing decisions.
Thalea may make life changing decisions without my permission, so long as she has told me about them.

Breeding
In all three breedings belong to Thalea.

-If Pollack or Thalea wishes to leave gaia or the soquili shop then full rights will go over to the other. Any life mates or future breedings will not be affected by this change in ownership and will be honored.
-(Even if I'm sure it's not needed.) Pollack has full rights to break the co-ownership at anytime. As well as Thalea as the right to give up all rights to Pollack at anytime. She may not pass on her co-ownership to anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:35 pm
Pollack
Thalea
Pollack
User Image

General/RP rights
- We both have main RP rights.
-We both will have full OOC rights.
-We both have the right to input our ideas for breeding mate(s) even if it is not our breeding.

Notes on Contests:

Life changing decisions.
Such as life mating/ Becoming a skinwalker ect. It will have to be discussed between the two of us before deciding on anything.

Breeding
1st breeding:
In the first breeding, I get to keep one of the baskets. If more than two basket occurs, we shall discuss with all parties what happens to it.

2nd breeding:
The second breeding, Thalea gets a basket. Again, more than two baskets shall be discussed on.

3rd breeding:
Will co own one basket together. If more then two baskets occur we will discuss it with the other party.

I completely agree! <3

I am editing this agreement! The new agreement shall now be this:
Quote:

General/RP rights
- Thalea has main roleplay rights.
-We both will have full OOC roleplay rights.

Notes on Contests:

Life changing decisions.
Thalea may make life changing decisions without my permission, so long as she has told me about them.

Breeding
In all three breedings belong to Thalea.

O wow, I completely agree!
<3

Thalea

Devoted Mage

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image

I'm giving Hoshi Lockhart this soq. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:48 pm
GunSniper
User Image

I agree. <3  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:30 pm
DBZ2010 & Alex Mustang Co-Ownershop Agreement:

User Image

Alex Mustang gets the first breeding for Silver Cloud (gets to choose the mate for her and who to distribute the basket(s) to). Once the first breeding is done I (DBZ) will get the second breeding and do the same as above. The third breeding will be a coin toss to see who gets the last breeding and to see who gets to see who will get the basket if there are two. If there is a third one from the last breeding then the two of us will get one basket each and the third one will either go to the owner of the stallion (if the stallion isn't one of us) or will be contested off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:31 pm
dbz2010
DBZ2010 & Alex Mustang Co-Ownershop Agreement:

User Image

Alex Mustang gets the first breeding for Silver Cloud (gets to choose the mate for her and who to distribute the basket(s) to). Once the first breeding is done I (DBZ) will get the second breeding and do the same as above. The third breeding will be a coin toss to see who gets the last breeding and to see who gets to see who will get the basket if there are two. If there is a third one from the last breeding then the two of us will get one basket each and the third one will either go to the owner of the stallion (if the stallion isn't one of us) or will be contested off.

I agree <3333  

Mouse Alchemist

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm
I guess this has been canceled..
Hoshi Lockhart
GunSniper
User Image

I agree. <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm
GunSniper
I guess this has been canceled..
Hoshi Lockhart
GunSniper
User Image

I agree. <3
Pretty much. The thought counts, the rest was completely unneeded.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:15 pm
Co-ownership Agreement between Lonewolf_Eyes and Revolutionary Roniel

User Image

-- Lonewolf_Eyes and Revolutionary Roniel both have RP Rights, as long as RPs are known to each other.
-- Revolutionary Roniel gets sole ownership of a basket from this soquili's second breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone. The first basket will be co-owned between Lonewolf_Eyes and Revolutionary Roniel, and the last will be solely Lonewolf_Eyes
-- Breeding and other important decisions (such as naming and plots) are subject to Revolutionary Roniel's approval. Should Revolutionary Roniel not reply in two weeks, the decision is solely Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Revolutionary Roniel, or should Revolutionary Roniel not log on, for the period of 2 months, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 pm
Lonewolf_Eyes
Co-ownership Agreement between Lonewolf_Eyes and Revolutionary Roniel

User Image

-- Lonewolf_Eyes and Revolutionary Roniel both have RP Rights, as long as RPs are known to each other.
-- Revolutionary Roniel gets sole ownership of a basket from this soquili's second breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone. The first basket will be co-owned between Lonewolf_Eyes and Revolutionary Roniel, and the last will be solely Lonewolf_Eyes
-- Breeding and other important decisions (such as naming and plots) are subject to Revolutionary Roniel's approval. Should Revolutionary Roniel not reply in two weeks, the decision is solely Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Revolutionary Roniel, or should Revolutionary Roniel not log on, for the period of 2 months, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'

Agreed! 8D  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki:
-- Sig Rights (of course! XD)
-- Will have the right to fully own if Grace leaves Gaia (period is 2 years without any updates or notice)
-- Will have the right to fully own if Grace leaves Gaia for a period within and/or at 1 year if unable to contact
-- [Technically] has all other rights, but PGM gives them all to Grace. =)

Graceangel:
-- All RP Rights
-- All Breeding Rights
-- All Lifemate Rights
-- Will have the right to fully own if PGM leaves Gaia (period is 2 years without any updates or notice)
-- Sig Rights (duh!)
-- Is allowed to take full ownership of the Soquili if PGM cannot be contacted within and/or at 1 year of having left Gaia

...Essentially, the Soquili more or less belongs to Grace unless something happens otherwise.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:45 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
User Image

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki:
-- Sig Rights (of course! XD)
-- Will have the right to fully own if Grace leaves Gaia (period is 2 years without any updates or notice)
-- Will have the right to fully own if Grace leaves Gaia for a period within and/or at 1 year if unable to contact
-- [Technically] has all other rights, but PGM gives them all to Grace. =)

Graceangel:
-- All RP Rights
-- All Breeding Rights
-- All Lifemate Rights
-- Will have the right to fully own if PGM leaves Gaia (period is 2 years without any updates or notice)
-- Sig Rights (duh!)
-- Is allowed to take full ownership of the Soquili if PGM cannot be contacted within and/or at 1 year of having left Gaia

...Essentially, the Soquili more or less belongs to Grace unless something happens otherwise.

AGREE AGREE AGREE! x3 heart  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:17 pm
I am amending this to give Orangeish Sherbert full RP rights and basket rights. I will still be the co-owner, both on the cert and in my teepee, but Orangeish will maintain stats in her own teepee. She does not need my permission to pick breeding partners, lifemate, or skinwalk Analissa. :3

However, if Orangeish leaves Soq, or disappears for more than six months without contact, then all rights revert back to me, Kuro-Mizuki~ <3

Orangeish Sherbert
Kuro-Mizuki
User Image

Co-ownership agreement of Analissa between Kuro-Mizuki and Orangeish Sherbert

Shared Rights
Sig rights.
Teepee rights.
IC & OOC RP rights.
Lifemating + skinwalkering must be discussed with both before deciding.

Orange's Rights
First and third breedings

Kuro's Rights
Second breeding

** If Orange is absent from Gaia for longer than six months, all rights go back to Kuro. **

** Kuro has the right to transfer/remove co-ownership of said basket. Orange cannot transfer her co-ownership. **

I agree! <3 *squee* <333

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games