Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:08 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:33 am
Happy ~ I'm engaged, and I'm going to college to become a Doctor of Naturopathy. I spend most of my time helping other people.

Crappy ~ -_-; no matter how much I devote time to someone else, no matter how much I help someone else, no matter how much I sacrifice myself for the greater good . . . I get brushed aside, used, mistreated, forgotten, and all around treated in a nasty mannor. I feel like everyones door mat. "Oh yes please, wipe your feet on me, I have nothing better to do." ::Sigh::

~Conclusion~
So much for Balanced Karma, this is starting to wear on my nerves. . . and yet, I still stay faithful. And I find that I have no right to blame my misfortunes on anyone but myself. ::ponders:: I wonder what I'm doing wrong. (( I'm not christian, but at least I understand Jacob's ordeal a little more and why he never cursed god)) ::Shrugs:: I must go back to work now.

Naomi Tinuveil

EternalHearts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:39 pm
Happy: Works' been going pretty well and my new health regime is starting to come easier.

Crappy: That so many people in this guild are totally revolved around 'wicca' and eclectic paganism. Not all of us are neo-pagan, and I'm sure I can't be the only one that doesn't want to read about it all the time in the guild.

Indifferent: I'm going to bed soon (which in all actuality is pretty happy since it's almost midnight...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:00 pm
Happy: I found a sweet Pagan Guild!!
Crappy: I still don't entirely know everything I think I want to know about Pagan.....What are the subtypes?
Other: Talking to like 5 millon people right now <.< (Boards, AIM...)  

dragon6xx

Aya Azura

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Happy: I am currently on a stright path towards the gods. Blessed be. Also, I bought myself two doughnuts today.
Sad: Sigh...my mom, I think she has a touch of paranoia. I lost my bag, and I told her, and so this morning, she told me that if, and when I find the bag, I should give it to her, and so that she could check it. Also, she made me put a new lock on my locker, so that people won't be putting drugs in it. I don't know what to do. I'm worried. Or maybe I'm paranoid...

Indifferent: I have Latin Homework.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:24 am
Happy: Three day weekend. Whoohoo!
Crappy: Noobs and trolls ('nough said)
Indifferent: SAT scores neutral  

crystal_raye

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:58 am
happy: finding loads of info explaining a bunch of things i never thought of before...spiritual path is clicking in...getting ready to see my mom in june...

crappy: logical fallacies and having to explain them multiple times when they are committed.

indifferent: work, xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:51 pm
Happy: 4 more days until school's out!
Crappy: Probably gonna fail all my finals and I have no passes to get out of taking them...
Indifferent: Gonna be a senior. Whoot. neutral  

mekletzinasanas

Fashionable Werewolf

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:01 pm
Happy: I'm in love for the first time with a wonderful man i moved away from my home town that i feared would never let me go and im making it actualy away from home.

Crappy: i live with a bunch of men and one woman who dont clean one imparticular is an annoyance to me at the moment every time i get on the internet im on for like 20 minutes and hes like " can i get on" and he spends 1-3 hours on the computer when there are dishes to be done (i think hes done them three times the entire trime i have lived here) he bitches BUT DOSNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT the people i live with have a bad view of woman they find them infurior to males and i hold some of the same views mainly because i grew up in a all male house hold and i try to no have them but living in this enviorment makes them stronger. I think im gonna snap soon and freak out on everyone so im hoping this will make me feel better but it dosnt seem to be working. My dog got stollen who i brought from home and now i have nothing to comfort me i dont have many friends where im at yet my boyfriend can be an insensative p***k and im tired of being treated like a boy IM A WOMAN I HAVE A v****a!

Other: though it didnt really help it didnt make it worse and i just ate a steak. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:36 pm
Happy: My friend has finally desided to ask me what wicca is. xD

Crappy:I planned for a nice camping trip this weekend, but If I don't get the Fudging parent consent form I can't go. It's NOT fair! I emailed the guy for one 3 days ago, and he is STILL looking into it. It's not that hard to see if you have a fudging parent consent form!!!! Why WHY can't they just have planned for something like this, at least 3-4 hundred people are going, and I am sure that someone asked for one already, it's not fair. crying

Indifferent: Finals are coming up.  

[GWW Guild Mule]

Dreamwhisper

11,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:04 pm
Happy: some of the people I couldn't stand in the Troth have left.

Crappy: One of those people pulled a drama-queen act, sending edited emails to various Heathen lists about how OMG MEEEN the Troth Rede was being and trying to kick her out.

Indifferent: I need a new water filter.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:06 pm
Happy: Living with, going to be married to and carrying the son of my best friend. (Sorry, I know that was overly mushy...)

Crappy: My job. I really really hate my job right now. I do computer tech support for Gateway. Please, for the love of whatever you find holy, dont' buy one.

Indifferent: You know, I'm never all that indifferent about anything. I have strong opinions all the time. Ah. Here's something. My hair. I'm indifferent about my hair. It's shallow, but its' all I've got atm.

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:54 pm
EladrinStarmist
My hair. I'm indifferent about my hair. It's shallow, but its' all I've got atm.
yes, that is very shallow of you....shallow! scream

xp wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:41 pm
yay it got replys mrgreen
Happy: i just printed 82 pages of Chaos Magic Theroy and such
Crappy: its 82 pages long
Indifrent: im a pagan...i realy have nothing xp  

MOD66

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:41 pm
Happy: I got a new ratty ^_^

Crappy: I swear, I would like to smite some of the teens in my apt. complex. Esp. one of the fifteen year olds, we'll call him Stupid. Stupid is disrespectful, and idiot, a bad example for the younger kids (i.e., he cusses in front of them, says dumb stuff like "i've got and STD!" and smokes) and then comes and eats whatever he can at our cookouts, and never brings anything for them. Stupid also likes to brag that he's in a gang, and the damn boy wouldn't know how to shoot a gun if Annie Oakley tried to teach him how to shoot! He's loud, obnoxious, and just plain.....STUPID!

indifferent: Listening to Within Temptation.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff