Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 972 973 974 975

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:27 pm
TeaDidikai
nam flashback
TeaDidikai
Northwest tea festival this weekend.

I bet it was awesome!

I'm kinda jealous though, the last time I had good tea was the last time I saw you.
Guess that means it's time to come out here huh?

You have no idea how badly I want to! I'm dying to travel, but I'm unemployed at the moment and going to school full-time. You, your mister, and the RCR gang are always in my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:45 pm
nam flashback
TeaDidikai
nam flashback
TeaDidikai

I bet it was awesome!

I'm kinda jealous though, the last time I had good tea was the last time I saw you.

You have no idea how badly I want to! I'm dying to travel, but I'm unemployed at the moment and going to school full-time. You, your mister, and the RCR gang are always in my thoughts.
That's good. Things have been pretty chill here. Doing the housewife thing, persuing my own studies and writing my book. The big thing is that we bought a house.  

TeaDidikai

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:48 pm
TeaDidikai
nam flashback
TeaDidikai
nam flashback
TeaDidikai

I bet it was awesome!

That's good. Things have been pretty chill here. Doing the housewife thing, persuing my own studies and writing my book. The big thing is that we bought a house.

Ooh that's exciting, congrats! Still in the same city?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:09 pm
nam flashback

Ooh that's exciting, congrats! Still in the same city?

Beautiful downtown Oly.  

TeaDidikai

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 pm
Guys...I totally exist again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:34 pm
AniMajor
Guys...I totally exist again.

Welcome back!! biggrin  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:56 pm
So my contract ends next week.
I have two options. (slightly) more money doing work I will enjoy about a tenth as much or (an unknown amount) less money doing work I will enjoy more.
I wish I lived in a world where the money didn't matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 am
Watching Sword Art Online made me have the urge to get on Gaia again! But it's been literally years since I've been in regular contact with anyone here, so it's not like I have any friends to be like "oh HEY" to anymore.

Also SAO makes me just want to make my real life super awesome. I've always wondered why people like myself spend so much time playing RPGs and personalizing characters when we can just do that to ourselves in real life! I mean, the real world is harder obviously, but yeah! Make life awesome!

Andddd I'm starting a Master's program... an M. Div. program! I'm gonna be a chaplain or something!  

aoijea23487

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 972 973 974 975

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces