The feed opens in the Mbadi gym, Bison doing bench presses. He huffed as he pushed the hefty weights.

"18.... 19.... 20!"

He racked the bar, sitting up and wiping his sweat before facing the camera.

" Hello, I'm Bison Mbadi. As you may know I have been boosting the lives of many with my new Body by Mbadi program. Together we are turning mindsets.."

He tapped his head, followed by flexing his massive biceps.

"... into grindsets. Transforming peoples lives has become my passion, awakening your inner Alpha. I have taken the untouched blocks of marble and chiseled them into marvelous works of art. For just three easy payments of $19.99.. you too can become a part of the Body by Mbadi experience. Turn that flab into fab, that torso into more-so, those garter snakes into pythons, that body into an Mmmmmmmmbadi."

He emphasized his plug with some graphics on the screen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" Now if for some reason you can't take just my word for it, how about you hear some words from some satisfied members who have already started to awaken their Inner Alpha."

"I have never felt more confident or powerful! I owe my life's direction to Mbadi"
- Cameron Bizzle

"My bodybuilding was taken to the next level thanks to Body by Mbadi"
- Brad Chapman, pro bodybuilder

"I truly have awakened my Inner Alpha"
- Fatty Lumpkins, powerlifter.

"It's not just about gaining a physique like this... its building yourself physically and mentally. After all I am not just an.. imposing caribbean colossus... this body houses a quick mind designed for success and the determined heart of a bull. After all, even those who already have a physique they're proud of can benefit from my program. Take for example my latest project, Ryback."

User Image

"oh look at that..listless expression, vacant stare. A distinct lack of focus and drive. A strong powerful physique sure but...just...what is behind it? You know what I see? A lot of potential. Potential going to waste. It's a sad shame. Just look at him... undetermined, undefined, undriven, unfocused... Ryback, you could be so much more. This is why I took this project.. this is why I am going to chisel you... turn this big blank slab of granite into a masterpiece. How about we take a look at our first steps, shall we?"

Quote:

The boot connected, knocking Ryback flat on his back. He raised his arms, flashing that colgate smile. He absorbed the boos of rhe crowd. He then climbed onto the second rope nearby. He tapped the side of his head.

"MINDSETS!"

He then flexed his left bicep, pointing to it.

"INTO GRINDSETS!"

He then leaped from the second rope and crashed down on Ryback with an elbow drop. He then stood up, calling for a microphone.

"You see? You see once again Ryback I need to teach you the same lesson. This is three times now you got blindsided by a 7 foot tall titan! You are green as spinach. This is why I took this project! To chisel you... break you... to re forge you. For now...you need some more chiseling"

Bison made a motion, several.front row audience members hopped the barricade, removing their hoodies and jackets to reveal 'BodyByMbadi.com' t-shirts. They slid into the ring and helped Cameron up.

"All right my chiselers... put the boots to him, medium-style."

Suddenly the gang of gym bros started stomping and kicking on Ryback, Cameron stomping with extra fury. After several minutes, Bison signaled for them to stop and disperse, stepping out of the ring and heading up the ramp. Bison stopped at the stage and turned to look back.

Bison shook his head, giving a tsk tsk finger wag at the footage.

"You see? It was a rough start. Lots of chiseling needing to be done. Ryback... I'm not ready to give up on you yet. As promised, you have your match at Vengeance against the one and only Bison Mbadi. You see Ryback...at Vengeance.. this Michaelangelo is going to chisel you more...crack you...break you...you're going to become my David. It will hurt, you will feel pain and anguish...at first you'll hate me... but in time, looking back, you will come to thank me... and I will say ahead of time, you're welcome."

Bison once again flashed his bright smile, giving a wink before the video ended.