Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:43 pm
I just played it a little hehehehe  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:07 pm
It's great isn't it? You only have to watch it! I love it!!!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:31 pm
Nanaca crash? Hmmm... I think I may have seen that once...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:26 am
I'm not very good at it because of my impatience. I can't just sit there and watch something jump around with only minimal imput from the player... Cause the only thing you can do is activate the crashy bumpy thing, and press buttons when specials come up.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:40 am
I just enjoy watching the pathetic little man fly!!! xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
The one with the boss being defeated in a dungeon is so true.

" Oh yeah, I defeated him! Wait... what's that sound? " everything begins to fall apart " Hey, the dungeon looked just fine a second ago! "

:3  

Sejanus

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:28 pm
xp xp ugh! that happens SOOO often.. I'll have to do a game where there's a RECORDING of crumbling stone and stage dust and stuf... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:08 pm
I think that happened in FF9. Vivi, Freya, and Zidane were fighting a water dragon type-guy and after he died it all fell apart..  

Sejanus

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:54 pm
I meant I was going to do a MOCK fall apart... where it SEEMS like it is but it never actually does!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:38 pm
LOL! ANd everyone runs away, only to find it... perfectly intact....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:36 am
That would be great!! especially if it was like, YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO GET OUT! and its impossible to do it..so they think they will fail...then.. NOTHING HAPPENS XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:40 am
>.< Gah!! So cruel.......

I hate it when you get to bosses that you're supposed to lose on. 'Cause then you start panicking and going, "Great, this means i'm going to have to level up a lot. Crap, did I forget to save that last time!!!!???" and then... it turns out you were SUPPOSED to lose... stare  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:43 am
I hate that more than anything! I'm always really angry, because I want to beat the boss, even if its impossible!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:52 pm
Yeah. There are some bosses that you're supposed to lose, yet it's possible to win, but then there are those that are simply impossible. Like the beginning of FFII Dawn of Souls. It sticks you in a fight right at the beginning that you can't possibly win, because it's the first battle, so you can't even think about levelling up before hand.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:58 pm
I remember that..i didn't like FFII, though, so i gave up on it. The leveling system annoyed me. I need more batteries, so i can play FFI again! I really love white mage, she's sooo cute! Somehow, she just is ^^;;  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff